BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you end up yelling at your younger brother because brainden was down.

When my friends stool my book as a joke and I muttered under my breath "When I get home I'm going to get UR to write a death scean for you all"

(Oh, and if your board UR... their names are John, Michael, Travis, and Conner)

When you bring your iPhone to a band concert so you can check Brainden between songs... (don't try it... I got my iPhone taken away...)

When my friends stool my book as a joke and I muttered under my breath "When I get home I'm going to get UR to write a death scean for you all"

(Oh, and if your board UR... their names are John, Michael, Travis, and Conner)

When you bring your iPhone to a band concert so you can check Brainden between songs... (don't try it... I got my iPhone taken away...)

ha ha lol

-when you dream your friend on myspace wants in on RPS 3.

-when you have to resort to shameless advertising because only 4 people have signed up to your game (ha ha)

-when you really should be getting off to school but even more importantly, have to finish this post.

-when, because gmail and brainden are blocked at your school, you have your gmail inbox preview on your igoogle page just so you can see if anyone pms you.

When you can't be bothered to move your butt of the chair even when your mum is about to come in the door and you havn't done any of the things you were supposed to do :P

When the only reason that you're doing them is because she'll ban you from BD if you don't :o:(:P

you guys make me laugh out loud!!

-when someone on myspace makes an error with leaving a comment on your profile and you instinctively call it a "double-post"

-when html with "<" and ">" just looks wrong

When the argument of "LEAVE ME ALONE IT'S EDUCATIONAL!!!" gets overruled by Judge Mom for the 3rd time in 10 minutes.

HA!! How about the version I use..."But, it's my MINISTRY, Honey!"

When you're reading these pages every time you're feeling down.

When you are seriously considering to mention your activities on BrainDan in your resume!!!

When you are punching in your BD password every time your are logging in on Facebook or YouTube or where ever.

(of course it doesn't work there, and then it takes several minutes for you to realize why is it so)

When you stay extra half hour on line just because Izzy asked you to, even though it's 4:00 AM in Serbia and you are in a near comatose state of body and mind.

When it's 2:36 AM and you are still up posting this.

:)

-when you actually say "fan q" to the driver as you leave the bus. that actually happened to me today. SEE the effect LIS has on people?!? lol
I always stay with my usual vocabulary. It sure takes alot longer to type with my way.

When your pc is in need of a modem reset and defragment of disk, and you find out 3 days later, and missed your favorite atomic passion. :wacko:

When your pc is in need of a modem reset and defragment of disk, and you find out 3 days later, and missed your favorite atomic passion. :wacko:

When your BD boyfriend makes you feel all warm and fuzzy...even though you've never met and never really plan to. :wub:

When your BD boyfriend makes you feel all warm and fuzzy...even though you've never met and never really plan to. :wub:
When you are here in the wee hours of the morn', and she wishes to be at your side, and you are the only member who is showing on the list. Oh darling, I miss you so desperately, and must converse tomorrow. We will meet in my next travel. I can't wait!! :wub:

When you refresh every 10 seconds to check if Woon is online because you want to know if you've gotten nearer to the solution.

:lol:

Serious, I didn't realize I have such an impact to someone here. Ok, how should I show my appreciation. Post a new riddle in every 10 seconds? :D