BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

So this one happened to me at work today:

I had to reply to an email. I gathered all the information I needed first, then hit reply. While I was composing my message, I realized I didn't have ALL the info I needed, so I had to go look something up. Not too unusual, right?

But what was going through my mind? "I've got to hurry up...I have the reply open... so people already know I'm responding and they're waiting for me"

So this one happened to me at work today:

I had to reply to an email. I gathered all the information I needed first, then hit reply. While I was composing my message, I realized I didn't have ALL the info I needed, so I had to go look something up. Not too unusual, right?

But what was going through my mind? "I've got to hurry up...I have the reply open... so people already know I'm responding and they're waiting for me"

Right, right, right! I am so afraid my name is underlined (or underdotted) and when you move your mouse over there it shows posting... :lol:

When you're sitting around swapping stories with a group of friends and you keep having to censor yourself from interjecting BrainDen stories because either 1) nobody cares; 2) they'll think you're a total geek; or 3) they'll remind you that your addiction is unhealthy and you really need to make a clean break.

When you wait and wait for a game to get started then you decide to go out for a drink because you have til the 30th for 1 simple paragraph to submit. While you are still waiting for replies from 2 other games, you stay out longer for even more drinks, so they can all catch up with you, who has been around here all day long. Waiting and waiting.:-)

I'll be back in 3 hours.:-)

Edited by akaslickster

When you wait and wait for a game to get started then you decide to go out for a drink because you have til the 30th for 1 simple paragraph to submit. While you are still waiting for replies from 2 other games, you stay out longer for even more drinks, so they can all catch up with you, who has been around here all day long. Waiting and waiting.:-)

I'll be back in 3 hours.:-)

1 simple paragraph should have the strength to blow the opponents out of the way. Hence the extra-time. :P

Peace. :D

When BrainDen is down for an hour and you are completely stressed out :P

Holy cow! You're not kidding! I was wanting to post my latest riddle and I kept hitting refresh every 35 seconds until it FINALLY came back up!

When you're at a work conference and you're stressed out wondering what's going on with BD. :o

And you're mad because the motel doesn't have wireless intranet! (What motel doesn't anymore!)