BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

- when you tell your parents your just checking your emails and end up on Brainden for 2 hours

- when you go to get something to eat and instead sit down and think of a new riddle for an hour doing absolutely nothing

- when your eating dinner with your family and you randomly yell out 'aha i got it!' and excuse yourself from the table and run to the computer to enter your answer to the latest riddle and never finishing your dinner.... :P

- when you have a dream that you are being chased by a penguin, white tiger and seahorse while running down a cherry lane before coming upon some cliffs by the sea and being told by a purple headed anime to look up in the sky only to see a giant eye in the sky before a cartoon girl with no nose yells at you to wake up....

(last one took me a while and i tried to involve as many people as i could! :P:)

Edited by clozobozo

When spiders overpopulate you room that you start giving them names.

When your jeans fit better because you forget to eat.

When you use your BD password to log in on other web sites.

When you can't remember what day of the week it is.

When you smell a strong scent of OB and then you realize it is you, cause you didn't shower for days.

When you have paper fragments with incomprehensible hieroglyphs scattered around your room, until eventually they take over the entire house.

:lol:

- when you have a dream that you are being chased by a penguin, white tiger and seahorse while running down a cherry lane before coming upon some cliffs by the sea and being told by a purple headed anime to look up in the sky only to see a giant eye in the sky before a cartoon girl with no nose yells at you to wake up....

:lol: :lol: :D

I have had that dream! I woke up to find myself yelling "Wake Up!" :D

(last one took me a while and i tried to involve as many people as i could! :P:)

When suddenly, a man with shifty looking eyes and another man with anime style eyes pick up a phoenix and throws it a pyromaniac who is busy eating a lemon and doesn't see the assassin, a prince, and an adorable fox wrestling in the distance...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

-when you desperately try to think of something to contribute even though you know nothing on the subject lol

-when going on BrainDen comes before breakfast

-when you immediately think “batman” when someone says “curses” (which is weird but it happens to me, can’t seem to get the name of that thread out of my head)

-when you doodle BD stuff all over your maths rough book tehehe

-when I sign stuff with my initials followed by a lowercase “x” just to be more lemonymelon-like

-when hours feel like days

-when you dream about avatars instead of actual people

Like a cricketer, sitting by a lake eating a pair of really ripe cherries and some grapefruit, as several anime characters playing with Rubik’s cubes, a woman in a blue shirt smiling like there’s no tomorrow and two eyes walk past, before being attacked by a seemingly cute penguin in the background..

Edited by lemonymelon

When suddenly, a man with shifty looking eyes and another man with anime style eyes pick up a phoenix and throws it a pyromaniac who is busy eating a lemon and doesn't see the assassin, a prince, and an adorable fox wrestling in the distance...

oh yes i forgot that bit :P

I opened up my comp in the middle of the night(past midnight here) to post this. <_<

I was nearly asleep sending a text message to my friend. I typed a real long message about the activities to be done in coll. tomorrow. After finishing typing the whole of it, I was desperately searching for something. I didn't realize what until...

...realized I was searching for the Preview Post button. :lol:

and then a giant tidal wave hits them all :D

-when your principal calls your house because they found a list of who to kill and why as a QA on your science notes... (I was grounded for a week!)

Edited by Mekal

:o Are you serious? Wow thats pretty bad...

-When you start to sign everything you write/type The Fox <(^-^)>

I almost signed a card that today 0_0

-When replys to instant messaging seem way to fast B))

~The Fox <(^-^)>

:o I thought that was only me!

~ The Fox <(^-^)>

Edit: When you're almost every other post in a topic ;)

I love doing that :P

-when 5 minutes ago you were avoiding doing your homework... 2 hours ago you were still avoiding your homework... 10 hours ago you were making an exuse WHY you didn't do your homework...

this message is really to show off my new signature

Merkal

- when more people on the Den wish you a Happy Birthday than in your real life (Thanks guys!!)

That's inspire me:

When I decide to create 2 phantom members, named "Tomorro is your wife birthday" & "It's you wife birthday TODAY!!!" with birthday keyed in (her birthday -1) & her birthday for these 2 IDs. Cause I check BD more frequent than check calender. :D

and then a giant tidal wave hits them all :D

-when your principal calls your house because they found a list of who to kill and why as a QA on your science notes... (I was grounded for a week!)

Well...if you wrote about the Quantum Accelerators, and included the descriptions of the Electromagnetic enForcer, Gravitational enForcer, and Nuclear enForcer, you'd have gotten an A in science at least...;P

Thanks, and for an oncor:When you have to leave the bar with lovely waitresses that tease you, and you tell everyone, "I have to get back home to get on Brainden to see if the Mafia game had started yet." :lol:

oh yes...dahlin' ;)

Well...if you wrote about the Quantum Accelerators, and included the descriptions of the Electromagnetic enForcer, Gravitational enForcer, and Nuclear enForcer, you'd have gotten an A in science at least...;P

Irronicly, we were talking about the effects of todays growing technology's effect on the human body, physically and socially... and I'm not kidding!!!