BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

when youre friends dont look at you funny anymore when you talk about BD to them because you cant wait to tell them about Mirror Mafia and how excited you are that its almost starting. By the way, WE NEED PLAYERS AND BACKUPS, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

when your friend ccan immediately tell youre talkng about BD when you start to quote the latest joke. she actually said, "BrainDen, right?" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

ok, in our school we have teams (7-1, 7-2, etc.).

when your friend asks what team you are on, you immediately think of mafia and start to get suspicious of their actions and if they're trying to trick you into revealing your faction. and then you realize they dont even know what mafia and BD are. and youre still suspicious of the above.

• 2 weeks later...

when...

...you call a kid a newbie instead

When you actually do that ^ except with the new kids at mathcounts

when you spend time searching that post up on this thread so you can make this post

when your friends know about bd so much that when you say "on BrainDen..." they groan and say "not again!"

• 1 month later...

-when my sister tells me that "edm (every day math) was fun today" and all i can think of is to say "you know EDM (BD)?"

-when ^ happens and my sister tells me to post it on BD

-when in math, the kid sitting behind me says "Silence!" and the kid sitting next to me says "I keel you!" and the kid behind me says "hey, you stole my joke!" and i say "no, you guys stole Prince_Marth85's joke!"

-when the above lines depress you

When I start talking about BD because of something I read here comes up in life.

When my mom knows all about BD because I keep talking about BD.

When you thank BD instead of god.

When you start trying to figure out what profile pic would fit every person you know (not just BD profile).

• 1 month later...