BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you're up at 2:20 AM to check BD, when you know that no-one else has posted anything for the whole 45 minutes you've been away from the computer.

when over half of the emails you recieve are from bd!!!

When you have 64 unread messages in your inbox; about 5 are spam, 3 are Boy Scout updates, 2 are from your mom, and the rest are all from BD.

• 2 weeks later...

when all your posts on twitter, facebook, and gmail buzz are inspired or about BD

when you brag to everyone about your riddles, etc...even before saying it's about brainden

when every time you hit a harder spot on homework you just go and log on instead

when you've been depressed and celebrate your freedom by making up a new riddle!!!

when a friend comes and asks you what ur doing and you tell them that it's just another riddle and the friend goes all "you write riddles?" and you say "duh!!! what, you can't tell it's a brainden riddle?! what a loser!!!" and you go back to your riddle leaving your friend upset and confused and also suspicious of your sanity..... :lol::D

when you force your friends to join BD and then watch their profile like a hawk to make sure they come online everyday and then complain (or breathe down their necks) when they don't..... :D

when u'r chating 2 ur overseas friend online and you keep talking about BD and they're glad that they're not there to watch you rant about not getting a riddle right...... (but i havent got to that stage yet... ;):D )

...when your boss asks you a question and you wonder if he's actually asking you what he's asking you, or if he's just trying to find out your faction

...when you're talking to your kid sister about her boyfriend, and you think 'gotta lynch him tomorrow'

...when your wife, who never logs on to brainden, can recite the text of the latest riddle from memory

...when you ask a friend if they'd like to help with a riddle and the coworker you share an office with shouts "OH MY GOSH, JUST SAY NO. PLEASE SAY NO!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i really should be studying for the PSAT im gonna try to take this october, but im here on BD reading this thread instead.

when i feel alone because im the only one viewing this thread.

when i contact my BD friends more than i contact my real life friends.

when i finally tried to explain mafia to my dad so he wouldnt get mad at me if i tried to get on to check advance wars mafia. when i told him 'im going to try to explain mafia to you. its a logic/strategy game on BD...' he was all like 'WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?'

• 2 weeks later...

when at space camp, your team is asked to pick a space related name, thge first thing your teammate says is team andromeda(after the galaxy) and you immediately think of andromeda on BD and stop your team from using the name because (a) you think it isnt space related and (b) you dont want to infringe andromeda's privacy.

when youre happy this opens a new page.

when at space camp, your team is asked to pick a space related name, thge first thing your teammate says is team andromeda(after the galaxy) and you immediately think of andromeda on BD and stop your team from using the name because (a) you think it isnt space related and (b) you dont want to infringe andromeda's privacy.

when youre happy this opens a new page.

I know I ONCE spenT WAY too much time on BrainDen when other members are using my BD name as a point of reference :lol:

AND yes, my BD name was inspired by the Andromeda galaxy, and since I'm nowhere near to compare to it's beauty I decided to go with a lowercase "a" :)

Edited by andromeda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you don't want to go on vacation so you can post on BD.

When you have memorized this thread.

When you are trying to memorize this thread.

When you are still reading this thread.

When you are wondering why you haven't stopped reading this thread.

When you aren't reading this thread, but you are reading another thread which links to this thread.

When someone asks you "If you were trapped on a desert island, and could bring but one thing, what would it be?" you say "A laptop with satellite internet, so I can go on BrainDen!

(Personally, I would say a boat or a plane ;) )