BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When i try to use all the BD smileys in a chat somewhere else and they don't turn into the funny faces i want

:offtopic::lol::unsure::blink::duh::angry::dry::ph34r:

EDIT: sry if this one has been done b4

New one: When i look at a conversation of 5 pages and think its short because im usually scrolling through 25 pages of reasoning behind lynching someone

That happens to me all the time! Like in MSN I hate it when the :P smiley shows up different.

When you are watching a movie and a character is killed, you say: "Hey! That how someone died in a mafia I was in! :D "

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-when you ask to take a class online, so you can have a whole period to be on BD! (i kinda did this, but i do my schoolwork at home...)

-when someone asks you who you are, and you reply, "i'm a Braindenzian!"

-when you close you eyes, all you can see is that riddle you are trying to solve.

EDIT: typo. i didn't know eeys and clsoe were words... just like wrods...

Edited by chrispen

-when you take the time to read every single comment made on a subject, even if it's around 760 comments long.

-when you try to go to bed, but instead get up to answer riddles and play games on BD.

-when you realize that you haven't slept in three days, and that you fell asleep on the keyboard, and some of the keys came off of it and stuck to your face... (true story, but it didn't happen to me)

-when you start using bigger words than in your normal vocabulary when talking to a teacher..

EDIT: put in the last -...

Edited by chrispen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

when...

...your random doodles always look like bs and Ds

...you sign all letters, Peace*out!

...people talk about Eragon (the book series) and all you can think of is how its not a dragon, its a leaf!

...all the riddles you stump your friends with are taken from this site (SO TRUE!!)

...part of your ELA assignment is riddles, and you all know where THEY came from (yes i acually used Plasmid's riddle one time)

...you call a kid a newbie instead

...you'd rather be rated 4 stars than 5

...when someone says your thing's only worth 3 *, you think, "Yes im advanced!"

...when someone types a blank line in your chat and you immediatly highlite it

and this is why

...whenyou go crazy when your mom tells you your banned from computer

...when i jump up in the middle of a mafia game (real life btw) to go check my OTHER mafia game (BD style)

...when your more upset you failed a BD riddle than your test

...when you didn't know there was a test in the first place!

Edited by peace*out

...when you keep editing this post to add more (i started out with only one thing!)

...when I think that "cat" needs to be renamed to "kat"

...when your computer dies from being on BD for so long (9 min to go!!!)

...when you've been editing the above post for so long, uve used up the time limit

...when you write times of lynchings down on ur calendar

...when someone signs "peace", and you think, "no, thats MEEE, MEEE, MEEE i tell u!!" (no wonder people think im odd..."

...when "gifted and talented" class on wednesdays seems mediocure to the BD gifts and talents (4 min to go...3...)

...when your computer has to die for you to pause answering LJayden's riddle

...when u kno other brainden-ers schedules just as well as your own

...when you start mumbling "brain" "den" and "mafia" in your sleep (oh THATS why im in counceling!)

...when you have more friends on BD than in real life

...when its easier to make friends on BD then in real life

...when people on BD know more about you than in real life

...when you dream ur drama play turns into a lynching (3 nights ago, if ur wondering...)

...when you take the time to move your desktop next to your bed just in case you start sleeptyping (not yet, but it may happen)

...when the amount of time your on BD turns into...DAYS (and weeks, and months and...)

...when you HAVE to do a random post in a forum because it would be the 1000th post there! (yes, i did this here)

...when u JUST realized that Pink Floyd would be a cool member name...

...when you get invited to an fb group called i hate rain, see RT's picture as the picture, and hit ignore because u dont hate RT

...when someones talking to me, and im thinking about a puzzle on bd, say I GOT IT!!!, they say you know the answers to the ELA TEST?

I know I spend too much time on brainden when....

. someone asks me my details and I give them the details I put up on BD....

. I know that peace*out is making up more stuff to put on this topic!!! :D

. I keep putting smileys and (...) when writing notes in skool (i actually started doing that :wacko: )

. I freak out when i miss my mafia game deadline!!!

. I become as crazy as my brother behaves when watching cricket...

. I wake up saying 'good riddle' instead of 'good morning/evening' to my peers....

. I actually say lol or thumbsup instead of doing the actions.....

. I drive my friends crazy by talking about the latest riddle instead of the latest movie...

. Someone asks me the time and i say..."umm...it's 2 more minutes till i log on to BD"....

. I scoff at anybody who claims that facebook or twitter is better than BD...... (i actually haven't done that yet....but i keep thinking it...)

. People ask me who my friends are and i immediately recite first the names of all the BD friends i've made before my other friends....:D

. I log on to BD on my b'day to see how many remembered ...:P

. when I'm still waiting for peace*out and chrispen to come up with more ideas!!! :D

I know I spend too much time on brainden when....

. someone asks me my details and I give them the details I put up on BD....

. I know that peace*out is making up more stuff to put on this topic!!! :D

. I keep putting smileys and (...) when writing notes in skool (i actually started doing that :wacko: )

. I freak out when i miss my mafia game deadline!!!

. I become as crazy as my brother behaves when watching cricket...

. I wake up saying 'good riddle' instead of 'good morning/evening' to my peers....

. I actually say lol or thumbsup instead of doing the actions.....

. I drive my friends crazy by talking about the latest riddle instead of the latest movie...

. Someone asks me the time and i say..."umm...it's 2 more minutes till i log on to BD"....

. I scoff at anybody who claims that facebook or twitter is better than BD...... (i actually haven't done that yet....but i keep thinking it...)

. People ask me who my friends are and i immediately recite first the names of all the BD friends i've made before my other friends....:D

. I log on to BD on my b'day to see how many remembered ...:P

. when I'm still waiting for peace*out and chrispen to come up with more ideas!!! :D

...when you arn't suprised that someone else knows the above is true

...when you know every joke on the forum (i SERIOUSLY just read the WHOLE ENTIRE jokes forum - every topic! including ALL this one)

...when you're dissapointed this is all you have...for now...

When you have all of the following saved to your browser's spell-check dictionary:

*Brainden

*wincon

*baddie(s)

*goodie(s)

*indy/indies

*btsc

*a TON of usernames

plus many more that I can't remember right now.