BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

HA! I remember now!

I was reading a book and it mentioned something about "Cherry Street", and I just stared at it, and thought "LANE! It's Cherry LANE!"

:lol:

~The Fox

I was listening to Penny Lane (Beatles) and I thought, CHERRY lane! GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!! :lol:

I was listening to Penny Lane (Beatles) and I thought, CHERRY lane! GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!! :lol:

I know I don't spend enough time on BrainDen when:

someone I've never heard of makes a post about me :o

when you thank the kid in your algebra class that introduced me to igoogle which from there i discovered the brainden app

when you get mad because nobody is posting on this thread.

when you notice that the site admin is member no. 2 and start searching almost every post for member no. 1

Haha :lol:Members - Join Date - Go

No number one ;)

when you consider starting a new thread telling people to post new things on this thread

When I get mad because this member clearly could have edited his first post to add three more sentences (edit time is 10 minutes) :dry:

Welcome to the Den! :D

why do you quote stuff from like 6-7 months ago?

Heheh... in this thread we do that all the time ;) I'll try to link you with one of my discoveries...

EDIT: I have just realized it will take me more than five minutes to find it... :dry:

Edited by andromeda

• 3 weeks later...

You consider asking the admins to set up the page titles to generic names like "www.google.com" so if people see your screen at work they don't see "What am I, SUPER EASY" or "PIRATE RIDDLE"

Edited by palmerc7

You consider asking the admins to set up the page titles to generic names like "www.google.com" so if people see your screen at work they don't see "What am I, SUPER EASY" or "PIRATE RIDDLE"

Just open google in a separate tab. Switch to that tab before minimizing, assuming your browser has tabs, of course. Whichever tab is chosen is the one displayed as a page name on the task bar. :thumbsup:

Just open google in a separate tab. Switch to that tab before minimizing, assuming your browser has tabs, of course. Whichever tab is chosen is the one displayed as a page name on the task bar. :thumbsup:

Lol, I completely do that, I have my company website on a different tab at all times.

Lol, I completely do that, I have my company website on a different tab at all times.

That was completely hypothetical, btw. I would NEVER waste company time and bandwidth on something so interesting as BD. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When i try to use all the BD smileys in a chat somewhere else and they don't turn into the funny faces i want

:offtopic::lol::unsure::blink::duh::angry::dry::ph34r:

EDIT: sry if this one has been done b4

New one: When i look at a conversation of 5 pages and think its short because im usually scrolling through 25 pages of reasoning behind lynching someone

Edited by Gmaster479