BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you read this thread and buy mafia clothes, mafia socks, mafia toothpaste, mafia mug, mafia flag,......

omg you didnt really did you?

-when you imagine someone totally covered in mafia related things..

omg you didnt really did you?

-when you imagine someone totally covered in mafia related things..

*imagines sed person walking into an airport...imagines the alarm on the security people's faces*

<(^-^)>

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when it's Sunday afternoon (a quite beautiful and sunny one actually for this time of the year) and I'm sitting in front of my computer, I unfolded some old newapapers not to make a mess while eating goulash... I'm so pathetic... I definitely need help, maybe a transdermal BD patch in order to avoid going cold turkey when I'm not at my computer. Hehehe... turkey :lol:

I need help... <_<

Oh... who I'm I kidding! BD is my cyber space refuge! :D

Edited by andromeda

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when I see Martini on the board index using his personal messenger and I have to quick-scan my memory to be sure I haven't done anything wrong that day! :unsure:

Like right now :o *scans memory to check for anything inappropriate - NO RESULTS FOUND! - phew - releases endorphin* -_-

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when it's Sunday afternoon (a quite beautiful and sunny one actually for this time of the year) and I'm sitting in front of my computer, I unfolded some old newapapers not to make a mess while eating goulash... I'm so pathetic... I definitely need help, maybe a transdermal BD patch in order to avoid going cold turkey when I'm not at my computer. Hehehe... turkey :lol:

I need help... <_<

Get an iPhone or similar - get out more, travel around the city meet up with your friends - and ignore them while viewing bd.!

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when I see Martini on the board index using his personal messenger and I have to quick-scan my memory to be sure I haven't done anything wrong that day! :unsure:

Like right now :o *scans memory to check for anything inappropriate - NO RESULTS FOUND! - phew - releases endorphin* -_-

Ha! Those green names scare me too. But the 'dorphins are worth it. :wacko:

Edited by Grayven

When you feel tempted to start a topic to ask for help with personal issues because you feel like your BD friends might be able to help better than your real life ones

Edited by Prince_Marth85

-when you wake up from a drool covered laptop and your computer tells you to get a life :lol:

-when you say "colon, capital d" instead of actually grinning

-when you try to make the same faces of the emoticons with you own face

*one for any IM*

-when you speak or write your essays in txt tlk.