BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

I could have SWORN the morning announcements said "Will Brandon B please come to the office?"

Although I'm sure he's not the only Brandon B. on earth...XD

<(^-^)>

well that not to bad. my morning announcements sound more like dms please come to the lync...*clears throat" princples office.

When you were working on the mafia spreadsheets at your family gathering *angel face* It was really awkward when someone asked me what I was doing... "Umm...homework?" *while typing in words such as mafia and kill :P

When my boss calls a meeting to tell everyone they're spending too much time on the internet doing un-work-related things, and I KNOW it's going to be torturous on Monday trying to avoid BrainDen.

When I try to access the forum via mobile web on my phone, and are upset to find out I can't (or at least haven't yet figured out how to view topics, anyone else have this problem?).

When I am at least thankful that I haven't yet been sucked into these mafia games that everyone keeps talking about...for I do enjoy what little sleep I already get.

When my weekend projects around the house never get done because I spend nearly every waking hour in front of the computer (at least I make time to go to the bars at night :D except last night, when I was so tired from a week of staying up late pondering puzzles that I went to bed as soon as I got home from work).

When I start to wonder just how many people on here have full-time jobs (at least the ones who aren't obviously still in school), and want to know their secrets of BrainDenning without getting caught. :P

When I am at least thankful that I haven't yet been sucked into these mafia games that everyone keeps talking about...for I do enjoy what little sleep I already get.

:lol: , but they're so addicting!!! (they also make me think way more violently, but that's not a problem :P )

When you have a list of excuses for when you are caught on BD...again :D

:lol: , but they\'re so addicting!!! (they also make me think way more violently, but that\'s not a problem :P )

When you have a list of excuses for when you are caught on BD...again :D

:lol: I have a thread here that has (not yet, but maybe) exactly that :lol:

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Your time will come soon young grasshopper...post-10697-1231637923.gif

When are officially addicted to hosting mafia. As you have already begun planning 3 other mafia games within moments of Myth Mafia ending.

Your time will come soon young grasshopper...post-10697-1231637923.gif

When are officially addicted to hosting mafia. As you have already begun planning 3 other mafia games within moments of Myth Mafia ending.

Lord of the rings

What are the other ones?

When you start figuring out how to stay up past your bedtime to be on BD so you can be active in the Mafia forums (its 9:00 pm here)

Lord of the rings

What are the other ones?

When you start figuring out how to stay up past your bedtime to be on BD so you can be active in the Mafia forums (its 9:00 pm here)

Lord of the Rings Mafia

Warrior's Mafia

A Maybe...: Artemis Fowl Mafia

When you have searched the internet for that one smiley that could magically stop off-topic discussions, and you have finally found it: post-10697-1231640332.gif

Sleep? Who sleeps???

No one! Sex and drugs and rock and roll. Is all my brain and body need. Sex and drugs and rock and roll. Is very good indeed.

Joking. I did write a persuasive essay on that once. The topic was 3 things you can't live without. Got the highest score. And a scolding.

I know I spend too much time on Brain Den when Mafia absorbs my entire evening.

Dude bed time? Brain den addicts have no bed time. We have messed up sleeping schedules but still do well on school things 'cos we're just all so damn brilliant. :D

DEAR MR. AND MRS. PEACE*OUT. PEACE DOESN'T NEED A BED TIME, BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD OF INTERNET ADDICTS, SCIENTISTS HAVE FOUND THAT BRAIN FUNCTION IS BETTER THE LONGER ONE STAYS UP. THIS CAN ESPECIALLY BE IMPROVED BY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF JUNK FOOD.

Yours sincerely,

brain den addict,

Izzy

when you have to second all that Izzy just said.

when you look at your orange kat and think fox

When you have a goal to be the highest poster on BD (yes yes - im my dreams)

When you acually are thinking about showing your mom Izzy's letter

When you start seplling family mafily because you write mafia so much

When all above is true ^^

When you are jealous of Kat, ST, and Silver heart because you want an animal too

Edit: Adding more...

Edited by peace*out

When you acually are thinking about showing your mom Izzy's letter

Dooo ittttt.*

When you've spent at least 3 hours just staring at the VNA thing, have yet to have a "Eureka!" moment, and continue staring at it.

*I, nor any other Braindenizens, are responsible for any possible future groundings, earlier bed times, or increase in required vegetable intake that may result from this letter. Decisions to show parents letters directed at them are made solely by the child whose rights (bed time) are in question. Upon showing the letter to your parents, any legal bindings with the writer and the shower are broken, and punishments are only applicable to the shower. Do not let this discourage the note from being shown. A charge of $10.50 will be deducted from your bank account. Thank you, can please use Izzy Services© again.

Dooo ittttt.*

When you've spent at least 3 hours just staring at the VNA thing, have yet to have a "Eureka!" moment, and continue staring at it.

*I, nor any other Braindenizens, are responsible for any possible future groundings, earlier bed times, or increase in required vegetable intake that may result from this letter. Decisions to show parents letters directed at them are made solely by the child whose rights (bed time) are in question. Upon showing the letter to your parents, any legal bindings with the writer and the shower are broken, and punishments are only applicable to the shower. Do not let this discourage the note from being shown. A charge of $10.50 will be deducted from your bank account. Thank you, can please use Izzy Services© again.

When you think your way out of the Izzy Services contract:

Gray means dead. That contract is dead.

When you start to understand why everyone has good grades (online peer pressure) :P

When you think your way out of the Izzy Services contract:

Gray means dead. That contract is dead.

Shall I introduce you to the world of advertising? Gray = disclaimer. There's no such thing as a dead contract. Now be nice, before I start charging you per character. :P

When you start texting all your friend about what they thing "SE" could stand for, and half of them are like "...Not another riddle?".

When you start trying to become top posters in a thread like this.

When you start wishing that some one would post so you could post more

When your goal for the day is to be the top poster - and the day after that...

When you half want izzy to go offline so you can get 3 more posts in (and be the top poster)

When the other half says no! post so i can post! then you realize how useless that would be... :):D

Shall I introduce you to the world of advertising? Gray = disclaimer. There's no such thing as a dead contract. Now be nice, before I start charging you per character. :P

When you start texting all your friend about what they thing "SE" could stand for, and half of them are like "...Not another riddle?".

When you are upset that you have ANOTHER post you have to do to beat Izzy

When you are upset that you have ANOTHER post you have to do to beat Izzy

When you didn't even realize you could check who the top poster was. 0.o Found out how, hehe, I'm winning. :D

When, holy crap, I posted 55 times today?!

Don't worry Peace, I'm going rock climbing soon (:D), so no worries.

When you didn't even realize you could check who the top poster was. 0.o Found out how, hehe, I'm winning. :D

When, holy crap, I posted 55 times today?!

Don't worry Peace, I'm going rock climbing soon (:D), so no worries.

yes no yes no yes no

GET OTHER PEOPLE TO POST!!!

When you think it would be fun to call a post war.

When you are so happy when you find new shortcuts to things.

When you realized that the # of times you posted today, is the number of posts that you posted in this thread.

Edit: more

^^ When you keep editing your posts because you have more things to say

When you are amazed that Kat posted 5 times, and you posted 54.

Edited by peace*out

Quality guys, not quantity.

When you care so much about your BD-posting-ego that you took the time to post this in purple even though it's a major pain to do on an itouch...

When your first thought is, "Haven't you gone Rock climbing yet?"

When you hit yourself because that's mean ^ and realize that you wasted precious seconds on BD

When you start estimating how many days it will take to pass frost

When you realize that izzy's right, but you can still dream...

When you realize that the only thing in the way of having the whole 'new posts' page be completly your name is andromeda and SG, and you pull out a conveniently located laser gun before realizing it's jsut air...

Edited by peace*out