BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you were banned for three days for off-topic posts, and feel like the 2nd Unreality :P

He was banned for a few days because of off-topic posts too!

Aww, you got banned for 3 days? I was only gone for 2. :P

When your cat is staring at you and totally want to cuddle, but you're waaay too busy discussing fun things like Evolution!

Aww, you got banned for 3 days? I was only gone for 2. :P

When your cat is staring at you and totally want to cuddle, but you're waaay too busy discussing fun things like Evolution!

Aw, don't ignore your cat!

-When your adorable cats are the only cure you have for Brainden...

Aw how can you refuse that face, it's the only possible thing to draw one away from Brainden's addictiveness

=> a4xydv.jpg

<(^-^)>

Aw, don't ignore your cat!

She's sleeping on my lap now. :) I'd totally take a picture, but that involves getting up..

When :wub: House :wub: is on, and you're hardly paying attention because you're too busy on here. That's saying a lot btw, House is hawwwt. If you guys didn't know I liked him already. :P

She's sleeping on my lap now. :) I'd totally take a picture, but that involves getting up..

When :wub: House :wub: is on, and you're hardly paying attention because you're too busy on here. That's saying a lot btw, House is hawwwt. If you guys didn't know I liked him already. :P

Yeah...I love his real accent (British :wub: )...

-When you're proud to call yourself a "mafia regular", but if you said that to anyone in your non-Brainden life, you probably wouldn't have too many friends...o.O

-When you sometimes wonder if anyone at your school goes on Brainden...and wonder how weird it would be if you met them...

<(^-^)>

Yeah...I love his real accent (British :wub: )...

Oh man, is it really? That makes him about 100x hotter. :wub:

When you have some pretty surreal dreams (a mix of Harry Potter, Star Wars, some martial arts stuff, and a really posh restaurant in the middle of a super market), and upon waking up, the first thing you think is "Man that was pretty weird, but kinda normal compared to everyone else's Mafia dreams!"

-When you're proud to call yourself a "mafia regular", but if you said that to anyone in your non-Brainden life, you probably wouldn't have too many friends...o.O

-When you sometimes wonder if anyone at your school goes on Brainden...and wonder how weird it would be if you met them...

:lol: , when your friends finally ask you why you are obssessed with BD, and you answer "mafia" (just imagine where that got me... :P )

OOH! If I ever met anyone from Brainden, I would no doubt jump on them and give them the biggest hug ever, even if the person's an adult :D

Oh man, is it really? That makes him about 100x hotter. :wub:

When you have some pretty surreal dreams (a mix of Harry Potter, Star Wars, some martial arts stuff, and a really posh restaurant in the middle of a super market), and upon waking up, the first thing you think is "Man that was pretty weird, but kinda normal compared to everyone else's Mafia dreams!"

You don't have mafia dreams??? :o :o :o They are so cool, especially when you're actually in the mafia and you are armed with a machine gun B)) not that it ever happens to me...pfft, I'm not violent at all :unsure:

You don't have mafia dreams??? :o:o:o They are so cool, especially when you're actually in the mafia and you are armed with a machine gun B)) not that it ever happens to me...pfft, I'm not violent at all :unsure:

Wow! One of my recent mafia dreams...was weird o.O I had grown up and joined the mafia...and so had you star :P So we were underground (not literally) and on the run, and then one day Brandonb and Inspector Slick burst into one of our meetings...and since I was playing Heroes Mafia at that momment, we all had superpowers...

Heehee...isn't mafia fun? :D

<(^-^)>

Wow! One of my recent mafia dreams...was weird o.O I had grown up and joined the mafia...and so had you star :P So we were underground (not literally) and on the run, and then one day Brandonb and Inspector Slick burst into one of our meetings...and since I was playing Heroes Mafia at that momment, we all had superpowers...

Heehee...isn't mafia fun? :D

<(^-^)>

:lol: ! I hoped Bb and Slick let us off since we were mafia buddies... ;) Ooh, and I call having Ted's powers! *blows up* B))

:lol: ! I hoped Bb and Slick let us off since we were mafia buddies... ;) Ooh, and I call having Ted's powers! *blows up* B))

You had...huh...I think you could fly...and I was indestructable...but it was like a month or so ago, so I don't exactly remember :wacko:

<(^-^)>

When being off-topic bans you for three days and you realize you can't survive for that long and feel like you are starving from lack of BD. I just kept going absentmindedly back to the Brain Den link whenever I was even slightly bored. That made me really mad (I did it like 15 times in a row, each more devastating than the last) :P

You guys got banned for three days? *Kind of expecting a mod to come in now and be like "Oops, we messed up on our punishment. Take another day!"*

When you have to leave in 31 minutes, and you're not dressed, not packed (for the stuff I need on the plane), and haven't eaten. *curses* Brain Den is making my mom hate me. :unsure:

When you wake up bright and early at 5 to check on BD, and end up being the last one to post in the Games, Jokes and Others section

When you get the super-happy feeling when you see more than 3 people looking at the same thread you are :P

Edited by star_tiger

When you feel all special and tingly because you are talking to someone from Europe and Asia :P

When you start calculating when particular people are going to be on (due to timezones), and begin learning their BD schedule :D

when you go out to sushi and see a ghost in at one of the tables..... *shivers then remember that I made this monster and I should deal with the consequences....*

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

When you realize that you're BD time is going to be cut because you're changing to a day shift schedule soon which is much more busy than nights... :(:(:(

Edited by Prince_Marth85