BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

Edit to add on topic remark

.... when you are officially marry the mother of your children today and you 'check into BD first

I am so gonna be introuble

Congratulations on your wedding day.

And to keep it on topic:

When you're not sure whether the can of compressed air mentioned by Prince Marth is to clean your computer or help you stay up longer so you can read more Brainden!

Edited by UKJon

can i just say that doesnt make very much sense... :huh:

dont worry!

UKJon's post made it clear to me!

congrats LIS!!!

when your father asks you to go to bed but you say your congratulating LIS on getting married and he says that i should go to a mental hospital!!! :huh:

how nice is he... <_<

Never ever eat/drink by/over computer

:o Never ever? :unsure:

.... when you are officially marry the mother of your children today and you 'check into BD first

I am so gonna be introuble

Haha, very nice. Congratz!

When you've slept for 12 hours, woken up, said a bad word, and ran to the computer immediately. I was afraid I'd miss the start of a good puzzle and not have had the chance to solve it. :P

When you haven't eaten in 16 hours, but you're too busy on here to notice.

I did! I did! I think I might go eat again now. :P

good...! :P

-when your more concerned about people not eating on brainden when you yourself have been up for 3 hours and still havnt eaten...

ok dont worry im getting something now!

P.S i eat over the laptop (even though dad tells me not to) and nothing has ever happened! lol :lol:

EDIT: grammer

Edited by clozobozo

When you're tired as all get out from being sick for 2 days (over Thanksgiving!...nice) and it's midnight and all you want to do is sleep because you got about 4 hours of sleep at most last night, but you tell yourself to make one last run around BrainDen and you end up making 4 posts (including this one.)

When you care so much about BD that you start mumbling to yourself about the different usernames here and their secret personalities ;) (my biology teacher recommended professional help...6 times)

When you FINALLY managed to stay off BD for 24 hours, then start having nightmares about BD and sleeping problems <_<

When you have a 5 page paper due the next day which you haven't started on, but you are still on BD posting here -_-

Procrastination is what school's all about! :lol::P

(But seriously...You should get off here and start working on that paper...)

When you're sitting here smiling at all the funny things that people are saying about BD and school, and you suddenly remember you have exams but then get distracted again by a new post :P

When you FINALLY get down to study, and then accidentally think about a funny post here, which then leads you to start talking to yourself about BD stuff and waste an hour reflecting on your life in the Den :D

-When you are talking to limeliam over dinner about everyone on brainden, and confusing your mum oh so much with your conversations about the lastest mafia and what users you consider friends.

Mum: Who is this "Rainthinker?"

Liam+ Kat: No one...:unsure:

That was fun...:D

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

-When you are talking to limeliam over dinner about everyone on brainden, and confusing your mum oh so much with your conversations about the lastest mafia and what users you consider friends.

<(^-^)>

When you begin mumbling to yourself about Brainden people, and your English class start to think you have invisible friends or, more likely, is going crazy B))

Haha! I just finished it!

<(^-^)>

Nice to know im the subject of conversation in Canada :lol:

Edited by RainThinker

Haha! I just finished it!

Nice to know im the subject of conversation in Canada :lol:

-When you read something then comeback to see that it's been edited completely changed and can't help but ask about it.

What happened to the Tacos? :P

<(^-^)>

When you are driving your friends to get ome dinner and you are talking to one friend who is about to join BD about who people are...

Funny times... Funny times...

How did that go? :blink: My mom made sure I wasn't playing some violent game over the internet...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

Ah, he thought the idea was cool. He and I play City of Heroes online, so online games like this aren't anything really new. And to me, mafia is kind of like role-playing which I used to be into a few years ago.

-When you need to get ready for class and then go eat breakfast before class and you're sitting here on BD.

-When you need to get ready for class and then go eat breakfast before class and you're sitting here on BD.

Sounds like what I'm doing...but it's more like...

-When you're sitting in the only place with internet at school, and are on Brainden until the last second before "Oh Canada" comes on...Got to get to class, bye everyone ^_^

<(^-^)>

Sounds like what I'm doing...but it's more like...

-When you're sitting in the only place with internet at school, and are on Brainden until the last second before "Oh Canada" comes on...Got to get to class, bye everyone ^_^

<(^-^)>

When your hearing abilities have improved from trying to listen to your parent's/teacher's apporaching footsteps...can't afford to get caught on BD (again) :P

When you check ebay for any BD anti-addiction pills...