BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

"when your collage applications are STILL sitting on your desk... waiting for you to START them... "

Same goes for highschool apps.....*ponders over dumbest Question ever*

" Why do you want to get into our highschool?"

...So I can pass life?

Edit: So, I can brag to PM and Blade that I got into highschool and am not completely useless.... :P

Think I'll get in? :unsure:

Edited by Silverheart

...So I can pass life?

Edit: So, I can brag to PM and Blade that I got into highschool and am not completely useless.... :P

i don't know... Can you convert slope-point forumla into slope intercept or can you define a linear function and graph one with out a given x-coordinate? "This was my little brother's algebra HW...

-When you are 1 post away from 1000 posts and you are looking at what to post so it has significance... i am thinking of going to the forum of my first post...

-when your 1000th post is feels like as big as an accomplishment as getting your high school diploma...

1 one uno mono uni

i don't know... Can you convert slope-point forumla into slope intercept or can you define a linear function and graph one with out a given x-coordinate? "This was my little brother's algebra HW...

-When you are 1 post away from 1000 posts and you are looking at what to post so it has significance... i am thinking of going to the forum of my first post...

-when your 1000th post is feels like as big as an accomplishment as getting your high school diploma...

1 one uno mono uni

Congratulations! And I can see Mekal is growing to become Merkal

-when your 1000th post is feels like as big as an accomplishment as getting your high school diploma

That sounds like math :blink:

Silver really isn't into math *whistles*

HAha...I won't be getting either if I don't start working :D

when I get home from work and say "I'll just log in for a minute before heading to the gym...". Next thing I know my stomach is growling because it is 2 hours later and it's dinner time. BD is going to turn me into Chubby Cherry!

But L says: Thinking so hard burns a lot of calories...*takes a bite of chocolate cake* ;P

1 one uno mono uni

:o How do you know what my homework is? Why you purposely take a sick day to catch up on homework (*cough*Brainden*cough*) and find out the next day you actually are sick...and welcome it :P

<(^-^)>

:o How do you know what my homework is? Why you purposely take a sick day to catch up on homework (*cough*Brainden*cough*) and find out the next day you actually are sick...and welcome it :P

ha id never get away with skipping school for BD...

-when we're given the gift of a half day off school, and, whilst the rest of school has gone to spend their day shopping till they drop in town, you're utterly content at home with your computer.

Edited by lemonymelon

- When you have a meeting with your friend about design stuff at Hooters (The restaurant for those who don't know) and you bring your laptop with wireless card and check BD while you're there....

- When you have a meeting with your friend about design stuff at Hooters (The restaurant for those who don't know) and you bring your laptop with wireless card and check BD while you're there....

When you completely understand the above statement in everything it implies and don't feel weird about it.

When you completely understand the above statement in everything it implies and don't feel weird about it.

Haha, glad to know it was understood lol. true story too. I was meeting with a friend/client at hooters to discuss some logo and business card designs with him. We decided we wanted Hooters (excellent wings by the way) and I decided to bring my laptop to conserve paper. So yeah, one of the waitresses saw that I was on it sending UR the character descriptions for my X-Men mafia and saw me typing up info about a killing role...talk about awkward...

...So I can pass life?

Depends who you ask....... :lol:

Me, you dont have to get into highschool to be completely useless. To me a person is everything they wish and can be, no matter where they are in life. ;)

Haha, glad to know it was understood lol. true story too. I was meeting with a friend/client at hooters to discuss some logo and business card designs with him. We decided we wanted Hooters (excellent wings by the way) and I decided to bring my laptop to conserve paper. So yeah, one of the waitresses saw that I was on it sending UR the character descriptions for my X-Men mafia and saw me typing up info about a killing role...talk about awkward...

Impervious... your just akward in general B))

-when you start to teach advanced math puzzles to your teacher in math class

Depends who you ask.......

Me, you dont have to get into highschool to be completely useless. To me a person is everything they wish and can be, no matter where they are in life.

Haha, I'll tell my job interviews that and when they ask who told me that I'll reply

"Some 18+ year olds on the internet :D"

Edit: I agree though :)

Edited by Silverheart

Haha, I'll tell my job interviews that and when they ask who told me that I'll reply

"Some 18+ year olds on the internet :D "

Edit: I agree though :)

When your "Braindenzians" contact list on msn, it larger than your "Friends" list... o_0

<(^-^)>

When your "Braindenzians" contact list on msn, it larger than your "Friends" list... o_0

<(^-^)>

I am proud to say I am on both :D

-----

When your head of IT teacher (Monkyman Kat :P) asks you why you keep trying to get around the schools internet security system.. (Yes I succeeded once or twice :D)

and you reply intelligently:

"Erm.....Homework? :D"

Instead of what you actually mean which is more like: Well I have to sign up for James Bond mafia and see if anyone on the internet has responded to my ramblings about lifes meaning and high school applications :)

Edited by Silverheart

-----

When your head of IT teacher (Monkyman Kat :P) asks you why you keep trying to get around the schools internet security system.. (Yes I succeeded once or twice :D)

"Erm.....Homework? :D"

Instead of what you actually mean which is more like: Well I have to sign up for James Bond mafia and see if anyone on the internet has responded to my ramblings about lifes meaning and high school applications :)

when your school email is filled with student internet offenses due to accessing all of the proxys... I now SHOULD have 16 hours of detention to pay off before the end of semester :P (I think she hasn't reported my offenses so i can keep giving her proxys :P )

-----

When your head of IT teacher (Monkyman Kat :P ) asks you why you keep trying to get around the schools internet security system.. (Yes I succeeded once or twice :D )

"Erm.....Homework? :D "

Shall I sign you up? :D Ah poor Mr. Monkman...he'll never figure it out :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

When you spend 3 hours straight reading the 32-paged posts in this thread, while pointing and laughing at random moments and getting strange glares from your friends :P

When you burst out laughing in class because of a Night post, and when asked by your science teacher what is so funny, you lie and say, "Uranus is a funny word..."

When you spend 3 hours straight reading the 32-paged posts in this thread, while pointing and laughing at random moments and getting strange glares from your friends :P

When you burst out laughing in class because of a Night post, and when asked by your science teacher what is so funny, you lie and say, "Uranus is a funny word..."

Ooh...please tell me it was mine ;P

-When your "writing projects" are all prologues/intros/night posts for future mafia games...

when your father freaks out cause he sees you reading something about killing people when really your just reading mafia ( i got a talk :()

when you post this post in hope to create another page :P

EDIT: yay it worked!

Edited by clozobozo

when your father freaks out cause he sees you reading something about killing people when really your just reading mafia ( i got a talk :()

when you post this post in hope to create another page :P

EDIT: yay it worked!

When you start jumping up and down realizing that there's a new page in this thread ;)

When you get up at 6 in the morning just to see if there's anything new on BD after having nightmares about losing internet connection :P

When you've fallen asleep on the couch, woken up, told yourself "...just another hour", but change your mind when you see your Macbook sitting on the table.

When you've finally gotten up and made yourself a mental list of what you need to accomplish today, followed by "NO COMPUTER", and you're on here..

-When you have a dream last night about a Brainden Reunion...wouldn't that be fun? :D

<(^-^)>

there is one at christmas, it is the redrum erasmus programme that takes place in london I think you are on the invite list, but you are not flying private jet or first class.....

watch this space