BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

The whole thing will go like this:

The game begins once twenty people sign up

The twenty talk amongst themselves to pick a team name, and pick two teams

I will give a topic ranging from political to edible. One team will argue pro and the other con. The team will PM each other and come up with a cumulative statement [as long as they like: from a word to a paragraph]

They will choose a team leader to edit the paragraph, or speak for those not present. Once it’s been decided the team leaders post their teams answer.

I will pick the team that has given the best argument: they will be safe from elimination

Once I have done that I will give the ok for voting. Everyone [including the winners] will then select someone to be eliminated. You can confer with your alliances, but you must PM me your message.

The person with the most votes, the person that winning team leader chooses, and the losing team leader will be the final three who will then go into elimination. There they will [just the three of them] think about their alliances and PM me who [out of them] should be eliminated.

The teams will not be balanced out, but there can be a majority vote [over ½ from BOTH teams] to exchange players. The only two that don’t have a say are those who are being traded.

Each challenge will only be presented once everyone is ready, and a new one will only begin once each step of the process is completed.

• Answers 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Now that's a paradoxical statement. And what more proof do you need? You have a living example, throbbing with life. If you don't argue the point, that implies we have proved beyond doubt that uniforms undoubtedly have a negative effect on children. Sorry you can't argue now, you have given your word. :P
Many people involved are not even around anymore, Janesia has been gone also. I hope our side had submitted the paragraph on time. :lol:

To summarize what you had said - Team Orange consists of members who are adversely affected (by whatever) :P and that means that your team is inferior to THE BLUE BANDITS , which means that our team is superior to yours ;) - This is what you had said and we have accepted it B))

Inferiority and superiority are just degrees of comparison. Being adversely affected doesn't neccesarily mean, we are inferior to your team, whose minds have been brainwashed to such an extent that you consider uniforms to be a neccessity. This implies that you have been more adversely affected than us. Which in turn implies that you are superior in terms of being much more adversely affected and we are inferior in that sense. We accept that. B)):P

What!? I'm gone!?

*looks down at half invisible body*

Aaaaahhh! I was reviewing your paragraph, and no, I have not recived a statement from the other group, so......

WOO HOO! HELLS YEAH FOR ORANGE TEAM!!! Your prize is.....

You each get to choose one person from the other team to get thrown off the island!

Team leader gets to pick TWO people

Your other prize is that you get to preview the other teams paragraph annnddddd.......

DELETE FIVE WORDS BEFOR I GET TO SEE IT!

What!? I'm gone!?

*looks down at half invisible body*

Aaaaahhh! I was reviewing your paragraph, and no, I have not recived a statement from the other group, so......

WOO HOO! HELLS YEAH FOR ORANGE TEAM!!! Your prize is.....

You each get to choose one person from the other team to get thrown off the island!

Team leader gets to pick TWO people

Your other prize is that you get to preview the other teams paragraph annnddddd.......

DELETE FIVE WORDS BEFOR I GET TO SEE IT!

Awesome! :D

so we vote for the people among ourselves and then we send you a pm? or do we all send our own pms with our individual votes? -_-

Awesome! :D

so we vote for the people among ourselves and then we send you a pm? or do we all send our own pms with our individual votes? -_-

If we can each vote of one person, can we vote off their entire team?

If we can each vote of one person, can we vote off their entire team?

I assumed that if we vote individually we do not know who any of the other teammates have voted for; therefore theres a very small chance that everyone will be voted off...

It's whoever ends up with the most votes against them right Janesia?

So even if we each voted for a different team member, Kathleen has two votes so she would be the deciding vote...

If I am just babbling and confused let me know :)

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!

what about the guy who posted the paragraph on time and kit-kat?

No round of applause for us? :lol:

It's alright i just like giving people a hard time. I already know who i vote for... SLICK!!!!!

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!

what about the guy who posted the paragraph on time and kit-kat?

No round of applause for us? :lol:

It's alright i just like giving people a hard time. I already know who i vote for... SLICK!!!!!

hehe yes you guys were amazing! *claps for them* We all had an input though :P

YEAH! TEAM ORANGE POWER!!! *High fives everyone* So do we vote through pm, and can we plan who we want to vote for? Or is it just personal preference without any coordinating?

~Kat

YEAH! TEAM ORANGE POWER!!! *High fives everyone* So do we vote through pm, and can we plan who we want to vote for? Or is it just personal preference without any coordinating?

~Kat

thats what I was trying to ask and I still havent gotten a clear answer... but i set up a forum on our other website thingy :P for discussing the votes...

Ok, ok I guess I wasn't very clear. Teams can collaborate and so can alliences etc. Each person votes individually and sends me that person in a PM. No one else has to see your vote, so don't feel like you need to be true to the alliances. The Team leader of the winning team [Kat] gets to pick two [different] people. Tell me which is which because three will go into the elimination chamber.

1. The person that the team leader of the winning team chooses

2. The team leader of the losing team

3. Whoever the majority votes

EVERY ONE ON THE ORANGE TEAM IS SAFE! DO NOT VOTE THEM!!!

Those three will then duke it out to decide who goes home.

Ok, ok I guess I wasn't very clear. Teams can collaborate and so can alliences etc. Each person votes individually and sends me that person in a PM. No one else has to see your vote, so don't feel like you need to be true to the alliances. The Team leader of the winning team [Kat] gets to pick two [different] people. Tell me which is which because three will go into the elimination chamber.

1. The person that the team leader of the winning team chooses

2. The team leader of the losing team

3. Whoever the majority votes

EVERY ONE ON THE ORANGE TEAM IS SAFE! DO NOT VOTE THEM!!!

Those three will then duke it out to decide who goes home.

That's right you cannot touch us! hahaha :P-_-

TEAM ORANGE go to our private site in order to discuss who is going down B))