BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

The whole thing will go like this:

The game begins once twenty people sign up

The twenty talk amongst themselves to pick a team name, and pick two teams

I will give a topic ranging from political to edible. One team will argue pro and the other con. The team will PM each other and come up with a cumulative statement [as long as they like: from a word to a paragraph]

They will choose a team leader to edit the paragraph, or speak for those not present. Once it’s been decided the team leaders post their teams answer.

I will pick the team that has given the best argument: they will be safe from elimination

Once I have done that I will give the ok for voting. Everyone [including the winners] will then select someone to be eliminated. You can confer with your alliances, but you must PM me your message.

The person with the most votes, the person that winning team leader chooses, and the losing team leader will be the final three who will then go into elimination. There they will [just the three of them] think about their alliances and PM me who [out of them] should be eliminated.

The teams will not be balanced out, but there can be a majority vote [over ½ from BOTH teams] to exchange players. The only two that don’t have a say are those who are being traded.

Each challenge will only be presented once everyone is ready, and a new one will only begin once each step of the process is completed.

• Answers 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Haha, now I'm all sad that no one wants to play my game :P That's the thing though, it's not very high maintenance. You don't have to be there for a decision to be made because there will be a team leader. The team that has the most participation does not necessarily have the upper hand.

Haha, now I'm all sad that no one wants to play my game :P That's the thing though, it's not very high maintenance. You don't have to be there for a decision to be made because there will be a team leader. The team that has the most participation does not necessarily have the upper hand.

One of you problems is that there are at least two other games going on in the forum right now (Mekal's Mafia and Unreality's Astray) so people are focusing on them. Once those ones finish up, people may start to notice this one. I might participate, but like Slick, I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the future.

You have to be patient. Do you know even some hot-spot Mafia also need 1-2 weeks time to have full recruitment of the members / players? :)

One of you problems is that there are at least two other games going on in the forum right now (Mekal's Mafia and Unreality's Astray) so people are focusing on them. Once those ones finish up, people may start to notice this one. I might participate, but like Slick, I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the future.

Ah, but can you really rid yourself of the M-addiction? ;P

I’ll sign up.

But, I never get on here on weekends and rarely at night. That’s why I haven’t tried Mafia or Astray or anything. (Even though I read them all and would really like to play.) :(

So, It if comes to me holding things up. Feel free to proceed without my input. :D

(Root of all evil-ish?) <_<

Woo! come one you guys1 We can make it!

If everyonwe else is getting 2 players I want Maelgwn

1. Clozobozo

2. Slick

3. GC

4. Taliesin

5. Kat

6. Slick #2

7. Alyanna (and Melissa if we're going with the split personalities. )

8. Slick #3

9. Maelgwn ( Taliesin's Double)

Janesia, I have re-read your game rules already. I don't see any reason I would resist this as I will get benefit for improving my english. Count me in. :D

1. Clozobozo

2. Slick

3. GC

4. Taliesin

5. Kat

6. Slick #2

7. Alyanna (and Melissa if we're going with the split personalities. )

8. Slick #3

9. Maelgwn ( Taliesin's Double)

10. Woon

By the way, 2 question here:

a) Do you allow more than 1 personality from same member?

b) Do you really need a 10 person team each?