BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys... unfortunety i don't have enogh time to edit the night post in the way i need to... so is it okay if this night ends at 4:15P.M. today an dthe voting ends 8:00 tomarrow because i have to go to school and i barly have enogh time to be writing this

What is that EST? Or at least what time zone are you? :wacko:

~Kat

Edit: Its 7:35 here

Edit2: Fine, leave <_<

Edited by Kathleen

I have a bad feeling about Jane. She could be an important innocent passenger. The "Master Key" could have easily been the key to the S.W.A.T's identity. That's why our host didn't come out with the role, I guess.

I am thinking aloud cuz the S.W.A.T has to be protected tonight. But anyway if he/she has not been protected, it's too late I guess.

Night three: Double Kill :ph34r:

Not many people knew this but the balconies of the boat have a trapdoor so that if the boat was sinking the people could get to the life boats on deck 8 faster . Ironically, it was these same trapdoors that the Prisoners were climbing up to make there next kill. They had found this out when they had stormed the control room and stole some blueprints. Finally, when they got to the desired deck they Opened the Balcony door. Inside Froze was sleeping soundly.

One of the prisoners walked right next to frozen’s ear and shouted “BOO!!!” and in an immediate response Frozen woke up with a scream.

“Well, well, well… it looks like sleeping beauty is finally up”

“Who are you!” shouted frozen. Now that he completely woken up, he tried to see in through the darkness to see the strange people in his room.

“Well frozen… we are your worst nightmare.” Across hall people woke up to an anguished cry. In stateroom 8132, Frozen was dead, with a knife in his stomach

Later that night

The S.W.A.T agent broke through the door of state room 8132. Inside was the bed was the lump of his targets body.

“and you are sure that nobody is coming… right?” the SA said into his earpiece.

“you have nobody even on this deck” replied the Mission Handler.

“okay, good…”

The SA walked up to the body, and in expert speed whipped of the cover and was about to shoot him, but was stopped by the blood stains covering Frozen.

Night 3 has ended. Voteing ends 8:00 P.M. TOMMAROW central time.

Sea God:Mekal

1)Crazypainter- killed by [Prisoners]

2)Cherry Lane

3)Slick - killed by [s.W.A.T Agent]

4)Joe's Student- killed by [Room Cleaner - Role Manipulation of Hitman]

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

8)Frozen - killed by [Prisoners]

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

12) Jane - killed by [Prisoners]

13) Janesia

14) Bodhi Dead [Terrorist]

Edited by Mekal

Well, now we know....frozen was innocent. :o

At least we know the MH is still alive - right Mekal?

Yes! From the way the story writen, the MH seems still alive. Which is good.

What makes me feel no good is after vote for throwing Bodhi from the ship, I don't know whom to be vote for the moment. Headache! :huh:

Very good news! We could have accidentally wasted a Lynch on an innocent today. So, of all the people that the baddies could have taken out, they ended up doing us a favor (or at least made the most beneficial kill that we could have asked for!) ;)

So now we have a better chance of getting a baddie since we will not be looking to take out frozen today.

Edited by Brandonb

2)Cherry Lane

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia

So... Things are getting a little tight around the collar... who's next?

I'm looking at Ben_Law and Woon right now

Hmmm....those were the ones I'm considering, too. Agreeing with you frightens me :P

lol! I guess I deserve that. As a former mafia baddie, it's always been a good strategy to convince people to agree with me... so I could lead them blindly off a cliff ;)

I'm certainly not trying to do that this time, though it seems my original guess about Frozen was way off. <_<

OK, Bb, I'll start this off. Going with my #1

2)Cherry Lane - voting for woon

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia

I'm certainly not trying to do that this time, though it seems my original guess about Frozen was way off. <_<

Yeah, mine too...he just seemed suspicious...have to change my spreadsheet, I think I'm getting kinda close to figuring out people, either that, or way off completely :P Which is probably more likely. No matter how many times I play this (I'm becoming a regular), I can never figure out people's roles. I dunno, I'm finding Ben Law isn't saying much, suspicious?

~Kat

OK, Bb, I'll start this off. Going with my #1

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia

Ever since the first M4F14 I joined, I been always nailed down by people. Why me? I don't have any shift eye look in my avatar. <_<

No one cross in mind yet so far. But I am sure I won't vote for CL as I believe with 80% confidence that she is innocent.

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat-voting for Ben Law

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia

I have some suspicions, but mostly this is gut instinct. I've looked over Woon's posts, and I really don't see him much as a baddie, he just, hasn't really said anything either way, but I'll be keeping a closer eye on him. Otherwise, I'm sticking with Ben Law, that is, until I sort out my spreadsheet, and figure out who he really is.

~Kat

lol! I guess I deserve that. As a former mafia baddie, it's always been a good strategy to convince people to agree with me... so I could lead them blindly off a cliff ;)

There is a higher percentage of you being a baddie than an innocent ;) This game will add another feather into your baddie cap :D

Wow, how on earth are you handling that? I have been a baddie more times than I've liked (quite ironic seeing as my avatar is too cute to be evil ^_^), and I am an innocent in CSM, and a tired teenager who needs to go to bed in the real world. Night everyone, I'll check in the morning, as per usual. Please, convince me on why so and so should be voted, I'll lend an ear.

~Kat

Edited by Kathleen

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia

Removing my vote while I sleep on it, but I still think you're suspicious, Ben ;) Also, where is Itachi? Is he juggling as much as Ben Law? This game is nearing its finale, and everyone should be coming in to defend themselves. G'Night everyone ^_^

~Kat