BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about that guys... i fell asleep on my text book... (they are really comfy!)

Amen to that! :Lies on top of Romeo and Juliet: I really need to stop sleep depriving myself...nah... So I'm guessing you pushed post before the day post got on it? :P

~Kat

Amen to that! :Lies on top of Romeo and Juliet: I really need to stop sleep depriving myself...nah... So I'm guessing you pushed post before the day post got on it? :P

~Kat

Guess it was my fault - !!! Abracadabra !!!

The death before the storm:

The winds were howling furiously. Everyone was standing in the Grand Promenade, waiting to discuss who they should throw off the boat. Many of them had ideas, but none knew for sure.

“Well I think tha woon is a baddie” said Ben Law

“Well I think YOU’RE A baddie” said woon.

“well… I think your both baddies… so which to pick” said itachi san

“WOON!!!” came a chorus of voices.

Woon was dragged up to out side. The wind was blowing wildely, as everyone looked out onto the sea everyone saw a tidal wave coming up. Everyone ran back, except for Cherry Lane and Woon. Cherry lane was holding onto the railing with one hand and holding woon with the other. The tidal wave got closer and seconds before it hit CL let go of woon and the wave swept him up. When they looked back on the deck, the only remaining person was a soaked CL. Behind her was a dropped gun, loaded and cocked.

Sea God:Mekal

1)Crazypainter- killed by [Prisoners]

2)Cherry Lane

3)Slick - killed by [s.W.A.T Agent]

4)Joe's Student- killed by [Room Cleaner - Role Manipulation of Hitman]

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

8)Frozen - killed by [Prisoners]

9)Brandonb

10)Woon - dead [prisoner]

11) Ben_Law

12) Jane - killed by [Prisoners]

13) Janesia

14) Bodhi Dead [Terrorist]

so can you try to end the night as soon as possible... tomarrow i will have to end the day at 6:00 central time

Edited by Mekal

Why don't you give me a chance! I told you I am an innocent!

I didn't lie! I was framed to be in the prison!

Anyway, I am free now. My heart will go on ~~~~

I was trying to payback from a previous game :D where I had said "I owed you one"

OK, so we know a few things now...

The first night, a prisoner was killed... maybe 2 of them. So there are 1, maybe 2 baddies still alive.

Jane was most likely the Prison Guard

Itachi is most likely the SWAT

The Mission Handler is still alive.

This was the roster

2)Cherry Lane - voting for woon

5)Itachi - voting for woon

6)GC

7)Kat-voting for Woon

9)Brandonb - voting for Woon

10)Woon voting for Cherry Lane

11) Ben_Law - voting for Kat

13) Janesia

Judging by the votes for Woon, almost all of the votes were against him. If there was only one other prisoner still alive, they certainly would not vote for someone other than Woon. They would vote against Woon or not vote at all, so that they wouldn't look suspicious (though more likely that they would submit the vote). This means that CL, Itachi, Kat, GC, Janesia, and myself are the possible baddies.

So lets take a look at who Woon voted for... could he have been voting for his buddy as a method of clearing her? I mean... the vote came out of NOWHERE! He just randomly made it... So CL are you the last baddie?

.................Oh wait, there's more...

CL's first vote on day 1 was for who???? you guessed it! Woon! But was there any reasoning for it? Nope! Has she been been pushing against him at all? Nope.

So again I ask, CL, are you the last baddie?

Edited by Brandonb

Judging by the votes for Woon, almost all of the votes were against him. If there was only one other prisoner still alive, they certainly would not vote for someone other than Woon. They would vote against Woon or not vote at all, so that they wouldn't look suspicious (though more likely that they would submit the vote). This means that CL, Itachi, Kat, GC, Janesia, and myself are the possible baddies.

So lets take a look at who Woon voted for... could he have been voting for his buddy as a method of clearing her? I mean... the vote came out of NOWHERE! He just randomly made it... So CL are you the last baddie?

.................Oh wait, there's more...

CL's first vote on day 1 was for who???? you guessed it! Woon! But was there any reasoning for it? Nope! Has she been been pushing against him at all? Nope.

So again I ask, CL, are you the last baddie?

absolutely not!

I thought you knew who I was? You alluded to it previously....

And why do you think there is only one baddie left? Who were the others? Why do you think prisoners were killed the first night? How do you know?

Some thoughts about today: Bb said he was suspicious of 2 people, Ben Law and woon. Well, those were the 2 highest on my list also. I was most suspicious of woon, going all the way back to the first day. As I said then, his voting actions screamed "baddie" to me. No, I didn't bring it up again yesterday, because I didn't have anything more than that first impression. But when it looked like I'd have some support today, I chose to start the voting off with woon. Now if I were a prisoner, why would I start off voting for one of my own?

I'd like to turn your attention to our dear Kat. I think she made a mistake today. She doesn't normally vote early, but she did today (before she retracted). After Bb and I said we were choosing between BL and woon, and woon had votes against him, Kat chose to vote for the other one: BL. Why did she try to muddy the waters instead of going along with woon? Because she knew only one was a prisoner, and voted for the other one. When no one followed, she retracted her vote. I decided with her first vote that if woon turned out to be a prisoner, Kat would be my next vote. If I live to vote tomorrow, that is. If I don't, then you know who to vote for.

And for the record, BL is who he claims to be. If I'm alive in the morning I'll tell you how I know.

Night 4: Bloody Cherry

Cherry lane was in her Stateroom hiding in the closet. A little bit ago she had heard someone walking outside her door. Immediately she hid in the closet. Her room was on the first floor of the cruise, and she didn’t have any windows looking out to the sea. In the pitch-black night Cherry lane reached over to the safe on the other side of the closet. She typed in the code and opened the safe, inside was a gun that she had gotten when the captain put the ship on red alert. Unbeknownst to her, the beeping noise was heard by the person that was outside. Cherry Lane heard the unmistakable sound of the door opening up. One of the prisoners walked into the room.

The prisoner had heard a muffled beeping noise from the room he/she was outside, and then, knowing that someone knew the prisoner was there, used the master key card that they had retrieved from the deck. The prisoner walked through the room, looking under the bed, in the bathroom, and behind the chair. He/She was about to leave when she saw a glint coming from behind the slated closet door. Without thinking, The prisoner shot through the wood, and heard the sound of an anguished cry. Opening the door, he/she saw the bloody body of Cherry Lane.

2)Cherry Lane - Killed by [Prisoners]

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

10)Woon - dead [prisoner]

11) Ben_Law

13) Janesia [Left in Cuba]

Night 4 has ended. The voting will end early tommarow, more like 5:30 P.M. because I have to go somewhere.