Mekal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops, check that...

day 3 I checked BL

Day 4 I checked Kat

well, we didn't pool our resources very well! Our Sea God Mekal must have been laughing at the duplication!

Day 1 I removed itachi's vote - and my 25% chance of learning his identity worked. So I, too, knew he was SA.

Day 2 I removed woon's vote (remember? even though I didn't publicly go after him that day, I was still suspicious). But I didn't learn anything from that

Day 3 I removed BLs vote (but Mekal didn't post it) - and I was lucky again to learn his identity.

Of course I didn't do these things until the end of the day, and didn't learn anything until the end of the night, so I was way behind you!

Edited by Cherry Lane

well, we didn't pool our resources very well! Our Sea God Mekal must have been laughing at the duplication!

Day 1 I removed itachi's vote - and my 25% cance of learning his identity worked. So I, too, knew he was SA.

Day 2 I removed woon's vote (remember? even though I didn't publicly go after him that day, I was still suspicious). But I didn't learn anything from that

Day 3 I removed BLs vote (but Mekal didn't post it) - and I was lucky again to learn his identity.

Of course I didn't do these things until the end of the day, and didn't learn anything until the end of the night, so I was way behind you!

Wow, we wasted so much...

Haha, did anyone get our message? We were hinting to who we were going to kill :D Ice storm = frozen, January = Jane and Fruit = Cherry Lane! You guys didn't even look at it, I was expecting a nurse at CL, when I killed her. I was pleasently suprised ^_^ I vote this a 9! I had so much fun, this has definately been my favourite mafia. All I can say is that I'd like the day/night posts to be more epic and sooner

~Kat

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kathleen

I think I was WAAAAAY to subtle with my clues this time.

Ok, the thief guy needs to check Itachi. So what about telling, me if we are on the same side for the first time ever :P

Lame, there's a 4-3 vote, no coin toss here.

If there was a late vote then my vote for Bodhi should count now

Edit: I have been thinking about Frozen...We should, never underestimate really sly enemies. He's a sly one, and could quite possibly be fooling us all. I dunno though... I think Kat is more suspicious right now.

So my vote goes to Bodhi if we are going to play the "Imaginary late vote" game

The clues were very discrete and I only separated them through bad punctuation... It was too subtle.

I came out with Itachi's role early so that he wouldn't kill me. :P

Edited by Brandonb

I was horrible this game!

1st day I checked Itachi... which was useless since he was pretty much confirmed as the SWAT on the 2nd night.

2nd day I checked Frozen... which was useless since he died on the following night.

3rd day I checked Kat... which was useless since she already had the votes stacked against her. It only would have helped if she had turned out to be innocent.

So, I guess that accumulates to.... I was useless -_-

I guess I work better when I don't have the Spy ability.

Based on your statement, I make a conclusion: Whoever you check, will be clear or be 'cleared' :P