BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you knew who I was? You alluded to it previously....

Well, I was really just testing the waters since you could have been doing what I usually do. Turns out you really were what I thought you were...

Why do you think prisoners were killed the first night? How do you know?

Because during the lynch on day 3 there were 7 people still alive. We had not killed a prisoner in a lynch the previous two days. Since we started out with 4 of them, if there were 4 still alive they would have had the majority for the vote. But they didn't, so we know that the RC or SWAT or both nailed a prisoner on night 1.

So we can deduce that there are only 1 or 2 remaining now.

And for the record, BL is who he claims to be. If I'm alive in the morning I'll tell you how I know.

So... that means that the last baddie(s) are among GC, Kat, and Janesia. It seems that Janesia and GC have dropped off the map. It's obvious why one of them did.

Hmm.................... Well, I guess I have no choice but to flip this 3-sided coin :P

Edited by Brandonb

Morning everyone! :o The night post is up already? Whoa...now I'd like to point something. Why on earth, if I was a baddie, would I go for Cherry Lane after she spoke out against me? That would be suicide! Do you think anyone would be that stupid? I think its quite obvious that (judging from the night post there's one baddie left...I could be wrong) the last prisoner saw the tension yesterday, and used it to their advantage. Trust me everyone, I am an innocent, and going back to Cherry Lane's post before she died, saying I voted early against my usual habits. That day I knew the day post was going to end before I would get back from school (I wasn't expecting an extension) so I voted for who was at the top of my list at the time, even though there wasn't much against him. After their little exchange, I figured that both of them were baddies, but I voted for woon because he was one to, and if I had kept my vote to Ben Law, that would've been useless, as there was a majority for Woon, I thought to myself, "They're both baddies, but since only one of them has the votes, that might as well be my vote". But now that Woon's out of the way, and the fact that Ben jumped to me after CL's death, without thinking about how stupid that would be for me, it just makes it seem more and more obvious that he's a baddie. -_- I have school now, be back on after, I'll post my vote then just to satify my "habit" but I think you all know who my vote is.

~Kat

Have been awfully busy with college, all because of a dictator, an infinite times more ruthless and devious in devising cruel strategies than the author of Mein Kampf :P .

Kat, I agree with you that it would have been suicide for you to go after CL but you could as easily have killed her and said that it would have been suicide to go after her, later as you have said now. And moreover CL claimed that she had proof that Ben was the role he claimed to be, so the best option you had would have been going for CL, as otherwise you would be confirmed as baddie with conclusive proof that Ben was an innocent passenger.

So my vote' ;) s for you.

Sea God:Mekal

1)Crazypainter- killed by [Prisoners]

2)Cherry Lane - Killed by [Prisoners]

3)Slick - killed by [s.W.A.T Agent]

4)Joe's Student- killed by [Room Cleaner - Role Manipulation of Hitman]

5)Itachi

6)GC - voting for Kat

7)Kat

8)Frozen - killed by [Prisoners]

9)Brandonb

10)Woon - dead [prisoner]

11) Ben_Law

12) Jane - killed by [Prisoners]

13) Janesia [Left in Cuba]

14) Bodhi Dead [Terrorist]

I Hope you are right CL, there's our vote for Kat :D

5)Itachi

6)GC - voting for Kat

7)Kat - voting for Kat

9)Brandonb

11) Ben_Law

5)Itachi - voting for Kat

6)GC - voting for Kat

7)Kat

9)Brandonb

11) Ben_Law - voting for Kat

Kat's done a good job of pretending to be innocent, but she looks increasingly baddie as this game goes on. I was right about woon, let's hope I'm right about Kat. Also, I moved your vote BL, you have Kat voting for herself.

Edit: it's really weird when Bb and me aren't going at it... I miss that :(

it's really weird when Bb and me aren't going at it... I miss that :(

Me too... :o

5)Itachi - voting for Kat

6)GC - voting for Kat

7)Kat

9)Brandonb - voting for Kat

11) Ben_Law - voting for Kat

Well, it doesn't seem that I am needed at this point. Yeah, Kat's gotta be a baddie. Noooooo doubt

Are you all stuck on this decision? Yes? *sigh* Can I get a "no contest"?

~Kat

Edit: I think this is my 4th time being a baddie...3rd being mafia/GO/Prisoner

Edited by Kathleen

Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't plead no contest, that would suck for the last baddie playing...Woon! I'm sorry for voting for you! If I had sided with you, we'd both be gone asap! *phew* Glad thats off my chest...

~The Threatener

Edit: Come on, could that fox avatar threaten ANYONE? *Innocent smile*

Edited by Kathleen

No , You have a very cute avatar :D

*Points to signature* The cutEST in Brainden ;)

The Prisoners will prevail next time! Well...unless I'm an innocent, then they won't :P I think I'm getting better at this game ^_^

Onto Pirate Mafia! *Pulls on an eyepatch*

~Kat

Since it looks like the game is over:

Yay! I did not die in vain! It has been many mafias since I've been on the winning side, I'm doing a little celebratory dance now.

Bb, I was actually starting to suspect you after your accusatory post last night. Wouldn't have been the first time you tried to throw suspicion on me to save your baddie skin!

Bb, I was actually starting to suspect you after your accusatory post last night. Wouldn't have been the first time you tried to throw suspicion on me to save your baddie skin!

Hehe, now... how do we know that Kat is that last baddie? I mean... how can you be so sure that I'm not the last? Or that Janesia is not the last? or GC? Obviously one of us is the Mission Handler, but what about the other two?

I was horrible this game!

1st day I checked Itachi... which was useless since he was pretty much confirmed as the SWAT on the 2nd night.

2nd day I checked Frozen... which was useless since he died on the following night.

3rd day I checked Kat... which was useless since she already had the votes stacked against her. It only would have helped if she had turned out to be innocent.

So, I guess that accumulates to.... I was useless -_-

I guess I work better when I don't have the Spy ability.