Fifteen Castaways.

One Island.

One Destiny.

One Winner.

One Survivor

ASTRAY.

*** Game Process ***

3 teams of 5 each

- immunity challenges, 2 teams win each challenge, the loser going to Tribal Council (TC), where one person is voted off from that team by their fellow team members and eliminated from the game

- the first team to hit 2 people gets split up into the other 2 teams, one person going to each of the other teams randomly

2 teams left now

- now only team wins immunity, the other goes to Tribal Council

- when the total drops to 5 people, the teams merge into one

1 team left, of 5 people: the final 5

- immunity is individual, with only one person winning

- the team goes to TC after each immunity challenge, with the immunity-winner exempt from being voted for

- when it gets down to 2 people, the Jury decides who wins. The jury consists of 5 people, from the 7th place person to the 3rd place person, and they hold a final discussion where questions are asked, etc, then each juror casts their vote for the ultimate winner. For the ultimate survivor.

*** Tribal Council ***

A brief discussion will be held in public, then I start the voting and everyone PMs me the name of the person they want kicked off the team. I will tally the votes and the person will be asked to leave the show immediately :) (hehe). If the game is down to one team: Before the vote (during the discussion), if the Immunity Holder (IH) wants to give the immunity to someone else, they must state it before the voting begins!

- It takes majority (above 1/2) to kick someone off the island

- Immunity-Holder: if the game is down to 1 team and someone votes for the person with immunity, I will reply and tell them to change their vote. Also, the IH votes just like everyone else

- Hidden Immunity: if someone has a secret immunity idol, when they PM me their vote they must also tell me they want to use it, or if they want to give it to someone else

- Before revealing the vote tally, I will reveal if anybody used a hidden immunity or transferred immunity to anyone else. This can affect the voting: if someone is revealed as immune, all votes against that person are void, and the second-most voted person is sent packing

- In the event of a tie, I will constrict the ballot to the names involved in the tie, and redo the vote. If the vote is still tied after the second redo, other options will be pursued

*** Rules ***

The No's

: No insulting

: No complaining

: No announcing in-topic or in a PM that you have sent your vote in to me, or who you voted for, though you can of course say beforehand who you will vote for (however true that may be :P)

: No not having fun :D

The Yes's

: You can PM each other privately, but CC me in the PM!!!

: Please PM your vote in soon after I call for the votes, or as soon as you can. If a majority is reached before you have the chance to vote, you will be excluded from the vote, unless I know that you have an immunity idol, in which case I will wait to see if you use it. This won't affect anything or give away info because nobody knows who has PMed me

*** Challenges ***

I have a few ideas for challenges already, and may create a system of stats, numbers, etc, and possibly reward challenges to go with that, not sure yet. I will think on the finer details while people sign up :D

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

When you sign up, please copy the full roster over. Also, when you put your name in, also put an idea of what you think the team name should be. For example:

Team ?

1) Bob - Team Zulu

2) Randy - The Awesome Team

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4) Zirk - The Island Security Agency (ISA)

5)

Team ?

1) Ribs - We Like Ribs

2)

3)

4)

5)

• Answers 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

CP just doubleposting and lost the game for CoR!!!

Good job Team :ph34r: ! You guys had good strategies, even though not all were realized. The flint goes to you for +3 Fm across the board! Hang on a sec :D

edit for CP, since I know she'll ask: No doubleposting, no exceptions. That would've been okay if you were just correcting your wrong roster, but I had already done that with the proper stats, you re-posted and re-deducted! It's not that big of a deal though, since Team :ph34r: essentially had the win anyway

But what about GC posting??

Oh and curious, who is playing prof templeton? I saw unreality and prof templeton on at the same time. I thought that was your alter ego Unreaity? :)

Edited by crazypainter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We lost! And after so much trouble... <_<

I am going to go curl up in a corner and sniffle.

btw, I think our team is just going to pool our firemaster and provider points to get the most food possible and split it between us... am I right?

Copying over post 249:

The sun sets on Day 2 immediately after the challenge, and Day 3 begins, the sun rising nice and early... everyone's Health drops further, after a brutal night following the brutal first challenge.

Corsican Fever

1) Janesia - 76% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

2) Cherry Lane - 77.5% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

3) GC - 87.6% - 8/8 Pr, 4/4 Fm

4) Frost - 83.5% - 4/4 Pr, 8/8 Fm

5) Ben_Law - 89% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

Children of Rage

1) NM - 81% - 8/8 Pr, 4/4 Fm

2) Taliesin - 84% - 7/7 Pr, 5/5 Fm

3) Wally West - 79.5% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

4) Crazypainter - 71.9% - 4/4 Pr, 8/8 Fm

5) Frozen - 67% - 10/10 Pr, 2/2 Fm

Team :ph34r:

1) Brandonb - 75.5% - 1/1 Pr, 14/14 Fm

2) Itachi - 72% - 11/11 Pr, 4/4 Fm

3) Sinistral - 83.5% - 7/7 Pr, 8/8 Fm

4) Mekal - 77.5% - 5/5 Pr, 10/10 Fm

5) Phazon Hopper - 84% - 6/6 Pr, 9/9 Fm

Remember, this is Day 3, and later in the day, the first immunity challenge (IC) will begin, and the losing team must go to Tribal Council!!! There will be a time for providing before and after the immunity challenge, and Tribal Council will end the 3rd day

No, nobody did that. And my posts don't count, obviously (in fact I specifically said that in the game rules), it's why I add to the post win # after my posts.

Anyway, it's Day 3 (read post 249 :D) and it's providing time - I'm not sure how much time there'll be before the Immunity Challenge

So we can eat food and stuff now? What was the point of resetting our stats yesterday if we never had a chance to eat food?

Oh, and will there be time to eat after the challenge, but before the day ends?

Edited by Frost

Yes - I said a while ago that now it's time for providing/cooking/eating/etc :D And there was no point yesterday, but on every new day I reset the Pr and Fm stats, so why wouldn't I? Why are you even complaining about this? Do you not want them reset? Lol. There will be days where no providing will take place, that doesn't mean I won't reset - especially since a reward challenge could be who can produce more fish or whatever.

Anyway, on page 25, I said that there would be time before and after the IC for eating/surviving (post 249 to be exact) ;D Does that answer your question?

^ sorry if any of that had a negative tone, I didn't mean it that way

Edited by unreality

Old Roster:

1) Brandonb - 75.5% - 1/1 Pr, 14/14 Fm

2) Itachi - 72% - 11/11 Pr, 4/4 Fm

3) Sinistral - 83.5% - 7/7 Pr, 8/8 Fm

4) Mekal - 77.5% - 5/5 Pr, 10/10 Fm

5) Phazon Hopper - 84% - 6/6 Pr, 9/9 Fm

If Phazon uses 1 Pr and cooks 1unit at a time and then consumes it (cooked food x2) before repeating the same action, In the end he is able to make a difference of 6.92 health with his first 4 Pr, then an additional 3.66 cooked food.

Sinistral does the same thing. In the end he is able to make a difference of 6.88 health for himself with his first 4Pr, then an additional 5.42 cooked food

*Phazon and Sinistral give all their extra food to Itachi making him 81.1% health.

Itachi uses 1Pr at a time and then gives Brandonb the resulting amount 1 at a time. Brandonb then cooks and returns to Itachi twice that amount (cooked=x2), which he consumes before providing Brandonb with another. In the end he is able to make a difference of 12.1 health (bringing him up to 93.2 total) for himself using his first 7Pr, then an additional 7.46 cooked food

Mekal Follows the same method as Phazon and Sinistral and In the end he is able to make a difference of 8.1 health with his 5Pr and nothing additional.

Itachi gives Brandonb his extra 7.46 cooked, bringing him up to 82.96. Brandon then uses his 1 Pr and cooks it and then consumes it. Bringing him up to 84.6% health

New Roster:

1) Brandonb – 84.6% - 0/1 Pr, 2/14 Fm

2) Itachi – 93.2% - 0/11 Pr, 4/4 Fm

3) Sinistral – 90.4% - 0/7 Pr, 1/8 Fm

4) Mekal – 85.6% - 0/5 Pr, 5/10 Fm

5) Phazon Hopper – 90.92% - 0/6 Pr, 3/9 Fm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We lost! And after so much trouble... <_<

I am going to go curl up in a corner and sniffle.

btw, I think our team is just going to pool our firemaster and provider points to get the most food possible and split it between us... am I right?

Thats the plan. let me know when its my turn to cook and eat.

I trust you, Bb :D I'll look over in more detail in a sec

roster:

Corsican Fever

1) Janesia - 94% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

2) Cherry Lane - 91% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

3) GC - 94.6% - 8/8 Pr, 4/4 Fm

4) Frost - 95% - 4/4 Pr, 8/8 Fm

5) Ben_Law - 95% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

Children of Rage

1) NM - 95% - 8/8 Pr, 4/4 Fm

2) Taliesin - 94% - 7/7 Pr, 5/5 Fm

3) Wally West - 92% - 6/6 Pr, 6/6 Fm

4) Crazypainter - 91.9% - 4/4 Pr, 8/8 Fm

5) Frozen - 94% - 10/10 Pr, 2/2 Fm

5) Phazon Hopper – 90.9% - 0/6 Pr, 3/9 Fm

Yeah, it's supposed to be...

Corsican Fever

Children of Rage

right?

I use all my food points. 0/8 0/4.

8 provided,

4 are cooked, 4 uncooked.

the cooked is doubled right? .95 x 8 = 7.6 from cooked food and .95 x 4 = 3.8 from uncooked.

I eat 2 uncooked and 3 cooked putting me at 100% health.

I give the reamining 1.8 uncooked and 4.6 cooked to Taliesin.

Children of Rage

1) NM - 100% - 0/8 Pr, 0/4 Fm

I use all my food points. 0/8 0/4.

8 provided,

4 are cooked, 4 uncooked.

the cooked is doubled right? .95 x 8 = 7.6 from cooked food and .95 x 4 = 3.8 from uncooked.

I eat 2 uncooked and 3 cooked putting me at 100% health.

I give the reamining 1.8 uncooked and 4.6 cooked to Taliesin.

Children of Rage

1) NM - 100% - 0/8 Pr, 0/4 Fm

unreality posted the wrong roster, NM_EJL, so fortunately, this doesn't count. ^_^ Confirm with Wally West first about eating strategy before doing anything. Apparently we eat one unit of food at a time so we can get more.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Okay, I think this works out:

NM spends 1 unit Pr at a time, cooks it, at eats it, giving him .81*(1.02)^4 =.877 health. He now has 0 Fm. He then spends the rest of his Pr to get .877*4=3.51 units of food. CP spends her 4 Fm to get 2.87 food, for a total of 6.38 food now. Taliesin cooks 3 units and consumes them, bringing him to.90 health. Taliesin then spends his 7 Pr to buy 6.3 units of food. 6.3+3.38=9.68 units of food. I buy my food 1 unit at a time, and consume them raw, spending 5 units and putting my health at .835. I then spend my last point to buy .835 units of food and consume .51 units and put .32 units in the common pool so that there are 10 units in the common pool and my health is at .84. We then use Crazypainter's 8 Fm and Taliesin's leftover 2 Fm to cook the 10 units and feed them to Frozen, giving him .87 health. He then spends his Pr to buy .87 units. Using my 6 Fm and his 2 Fm we cook 8 units and feed them to Crazypainter, giving her .879 health. I consume the leftover .7 units raw. So I've consumed 4.8 units of raw food, no one else has.

Children of Rage

1) NM - 87.7% - 0/8 Pr, 0/4 Fm

2) Taliesin - 90% - 0/7 Pr, 0/5 Fm

3) Wally West - 84.7% - 0/6 Pr, 0/6 Fm

4) Crazypainter - 87.9% - 0/4 Pr, 0/8 Fm

5) Frozen - 87% - 0/10 Pr, 0/2 Fm

Yes, thank you Wally

BTW, I just checked the numbers. And by using the method you suggested, we were able to add an extra 6.0 health split over the team! (about an extra 1.2% health per player)

Glad I could help. :P

The extra Fm was actually useless for your team, since your Pr/Fm numbers were balanced in the first place, making your food limited by your health, not your Fm. -_-

the roster:

Corsican Fever

Children of Rage

I'm not counting NM's changes cuz he used the old roster I accidentally posted, and he didn't take into account his 81% Health in connection to getting 8 food - and then I can't count WW's either because it was based off of NM's already distorted posted-version. The roster confusion was my fault, sorry - NM and WW can do their providing now :D