Fifteen Castaways.

One Island.

One Destiny.

One Winner.

One Survivor

ASTRAY.

*** Game Process ***

3 teams of 5 each

- immunity challenges, 2 teams win each challenge, the loser going to Tribal Council (TC), where one person is voted off from that team by their fellow team members and eliminated from the game

- the first team to hit 2 people gets split up into the other 2 teams, one person going to each of the other teams randomly

2 teams left now

- now only team wins immunity, the other goes to Tribal Council

- when the total drops to 5 people, the teams merge into one

1 team left, of 5 people: the final 5

- immunity is individual, with only one person winning

- the team goes to TC after each immunity challenge, with the immunity-winner exempt from being voted for

- when it gets down to 2 people, the Jury decides who wins. The jury consists of 5 people, from the 7th place person to the 3rd place person, and they hold a final discussion where questions are asked, etc, then each juror casts their vote for the ultimate winner. For the ultimate survivor.

*** Tribal Council ***

A brief discussion will be held in public, then I start the voting and everyone PMs me the name of the person they want kicked off the team. I will tally the votes and the person will be asked to leave the show immediately :) (hehe). If the game is down to one team: Before the vote (during the discussion), if the Immunity Holder (IH) wants to give the immunity to someone else, they must state it before the voting begins!

- It takes majority (above 1/2) to kick someone off the island

- Immunity-Holder: if the game is down to 1 team and someone votes for the person with immunity, I will reply and tell them to change their vote. Also, the IH votes just like everyone else

- Hidden Immunity: if someone has a secret immunity idol, when they PM me their vote they must also tell me they want to use it, or if they want to give it to someone else

- Before revealing the vote tally, I will reveal if anybody used a hidden immunity or transferred immunity to anyone else. This can affect the voting: if someone is revealed as immune, all votes against that person are void, and the second-most voted person is sent packing

- In the event of a tie, I will constrict the ballot to the names involved in the tie, and redo the vote. If the vote is still tied after the second redo, other options will be pursued

*** Rules ***

The No's

: No insulting

: No complaining

: No announcing in-topic or in a PM that you have sent your vote in to me, or who you voted for, though you can of course say beforehand who you will vote for (however true that may be :P)

: No not having fun :D

The Yes's

: You can PM each other privately, but CC me in the PM!!!

: Please PM your vote in soon after I call for the votes, or as soon as you can. If a majority is reached before you have the chance to vote, you will be excluded from the vote, unless I know that you have an immunity idol, in which case I will wait to see if you use it. This won't affect anything or give away info because nobody knows who has PMed me

*** Challenges ***

I have a few ideas for challenges already, and may create a system of stats, numbers, etc, and possibly reward challenges to go with that, not sure yet. I will think on the finer details while people sign up :D

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

When you sign up, please copy the full roster over. Also, when you put your name in, also put an idea of what you think the team name should be. For example:

Team ?

1) Bob - Team Zulu

2) Randy - The Awesome Team

3)

4)

5)

Team ?

1)

2)

3)

4) Zirk - The Island Security Agency (ISA)

5)

Team ?

1) Ribs - We Like Ribs

2)

3)

4)

5)

• Answers 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

okay, so this is the first game I've done on BD, how do you PM?

go to 0 New Messages in the corner of the screen, click on it, select COMPOSE NEW MESSAGE, write down the recipient and subject, write what you have to write, and click send.

okay, so this is the first game I've done on BD, how do you PM?

click on the arrow by my name, go down to "Send Message". Or use My Controls > Compose New Message, and type in my name in the Recipients' Name.

REMEMBER: When sending PMs to other players of this game about forming alliances, etc, always CC me in the conversation so I can get quick info on what's going on across the game. To CC someone, type in their name in the CC text box in the send-message-form

edit: Frozen beat me to it :P

Edited by unreality

Team ?

1) Brandonb

2) Itachi

3) Sinistral

4) Mekal

5) Phazon Hopper

I've been trying to come up with a name for the team. I thought about using the first letter of each name and the best I could come up with was 'BIMPS' :P It would be funnier if I was traded for Wally West :lol:

Anyway, with that idea failing I thought maybe "Disregard Everything I Just Wrote" could be a very entertaining name for our team ;)

Go Team Corsican Fever :P

1) Janesia

2) Cherry Lane

3) GC

4) Frost

5) Ben_Law

I chose Corsican Fever as 4 of us are Mafia addicts. :P Jan, it would be swell if you too could join the Mafia Elite. :lol:

What does that have to do with mafia? It's not too bad, I'm just curious.

Hmmm...ideas for a team name...

lol, we should call ourselves Team Ashtray. :P

Dang, Ibad at coming up with team names. I'll keep thinking.

Edited by Frost

What does that have to do with mafia? It's not too bad, I'm just curious.

Hmmm...ideas for a team name...

lol, we should call ourselves Team Ashtray. :P

Dang, Ibad at coming up with team names. I'll keep thinking.

No, I just meant that name as a joke. Corsica is an island near Italy(mafia) notorious for gangsters(atleast in books) :P

btw, the reason that you guys are picking your stats before you know the specific rules is to mirror real life, so that everyone has a variety of "genetics", if you will. A good spread of talents, rather than everybody picking their abilities based on hardcore strategy - although with the system I invented, there is still no desirable set of statistics.

But I still think you should have a little say over your stats once you know the rules, and that's where the "training" comes in, where you train specific skills after knowing what your obstacles will be, which is why after everyone PMs their stats, I will post my Health System and then everyone will have the option of shifting up to 2 stat points around on each 'stat pair'. Then your stats are locked in stone, and we will begin :D

So please, send in your stat choices!!!! If you don't know what that means, read the last three or four pages

I like the name children of rage. The name I was originally thinking of was The Educators. It's the name of this German movie where these rebels break into peoples houses while they are away and don't take anything, but completely move around everything. Pictures in the freezer, couch in the dining room, upside down chairs etc. The only do this to rich households, and they leave notes to educate them about how the rest of the world lives.

I chose you because you all would make the team strong.

That movie sounds cool but I cant find it on netflix. Canyou give me a link or anything?

BTW my grandparents used ot have these tacky parties where rhey would go to each others houses

for any reason and slowly change their clothes with the worst outfits in the hosts closet.

If the host wasnt too drunk they would notice it! This was in the 30's 40's and 50's

That movie sounds cool but I cant find it on netflix. Canyou give me a link or anything?

BTW my grandparents used ot have these tacky parties where rhey would go to each others houses

for any reason and slowly change their clothes with the worst outfits in the hosts closet.

If the host wasnt too drunk they would notice it! This was in the 30's 40's and 50's

Go Team Corsican Fever :P

1) Janesia

2) Cherry Lane

3) GC

4) Frost

5) Ben_Law

I chose Corsican Fever as 4 of us are Mafia addicts. :P Jan, it would be swell if you too could join the Mafia Elite. :lol:

Go Team Corsican Fever!

Children of Rage

1) NM

2) Taliesin

3) Wally West

4) Crazypainter

5) Frozen

works for me.

I sent my stats in.. hope you got them.

BTW, Children of Rage is from Strangers in Paradise by Terry Moore.

The character Katchoo is a kick as assassin and artist.

Edited by crazypainter

Go Team Corsican Fever!

Yeah, I'm too lazy to come up with any names, so let's just go with that, considering you, GC, and me all can agree on it. I guess that settles it then. :P

Team Corsican Fever

1) Janesia

2) Cherry Lane

3) GC

4) Frost

5) Ben_Law