BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Aviva was planning to take a trip around the world. She liked names that were similar to hers, so she made a list

of places she would like to visit.

However, one of these places doesn't belong. Which one is it?

Arrawarra, Australia

Caraparac, Peru

Daba Qabad, Somalia

Krape Park, United States

Nagubugan, Philippines

Oktahatko, Florida

Ilokano, Polynesia

sorry if this one is to easy

Edited by displayname invalid

9 answers to this question

Aviva was planning to take a trip around the world. She liked names that were similar to hers, so she made a list

of places she would like to visit.

However, one of these places doesn't belong. Which one is it?

Arrawarra, Australia

Caraparac, Peru

Daba Qabad, Somalia

Krape Park, United States

Nagubugan, Philippines

Oktahatko, Florida

Ilokano, Polynesia

sorry if this one is to easy

It's obviously Ilokano...It's the only one that's not the same backward and foward.

ye you guys are good or im just stupid because from what i can tell most of the other brain den members are adults where as i am only 13

Youth isn't always a disadvantage, and experience doesn't always qualify as an advantage, especially for matters of the mind

ye you guys are good or im just stupid because from what i can tell most of the other brain den members are adults where as i am only 13

On the contrary, I think that intelligence for those younger than I can vastly outdo mine, especially in the context of riddles and puzzles. Think about it, I, having gone through almost 22 years of life, have had many things crammed into my brain, have been taught to conform to certain standards and for the most part to be forced into the box as opposed to being let out of it.

Whereas you, being 13, have not had near as much (or at least I assume so), of this "social molding" So you are more apt to look at these puzzles in a less inhibited way. Thus giving you an actual advantage over some of us adults.

Youth isn't always a disadvantage, and experience doesn't always qualify as an advantage, especially for matters of the mind

The simple fact that there is a 13 year old on a forum based on creating and solving riddles speaks wonders for him and his intelligence. I wish I had the drive to challenge my mind and others when I was that young.