BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

That was fun everyone! I'm sorry everyone thought I was Alucard. For some reason (Y-san), that was the impression after the first night, even before I went after Surge. I couldn't think of any way to remove the suspicion, so I let it go, knowing I would die the 2nd night. But at least I got in my kill of Joe's Student before I perished.

No, Surge wasn't my clue. It was Mekal. But with only a 50% chance of being true, it put the odds of Mekal being a villain only slightly higher than without the clue.

Thanks itachi-san, for another great game!

BTW, I like your avatar much better than the itachi pics you put in the story

Edited by Cherry Lane

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're welcome and thanks!

About DeathNote coming to America, and this is obviously just my opinion:

I saw both movies in Japanese and thought they were awful, so English dub will only be worse.

I saw the show in Eng Dub on Adult Swim and couldn't stand it for more than 1 minute.

However, the show in Japanese, with English Subtitles, is one of the best shows ever (anime or not).

I'd advise people not to waste time and money seeing the movies when they come out here.

you're welcome and thanks!

About DeathNote coming to America, and this is obviously just my opinion:

I saw both movies in Japanese and thought they were awful, so English dub will only be worse.

I saw the show in Eng Dub on Adult Swim and couldn't stand it for more than 1 minute.

However, the show in Japanese, with English Subtitles, is one of the best shows ever (anime or not).

I'd advise people not to waste time and money seeing the movies when they come out here.

I have to agree with you about the movies being god-awful. Especially the ending...Doesn't follow the anime/mange AT ALL. But I wouldn't mind seeing it in english.

Heh, if I'd known you were Ichigo, I wouldn't have gone for you since the only person you can kill is Light, I had nothing to fear from you except the possibility of you learning my identity if you had attacked me. But if you had followed your own plan, you wouldn't have attacked me anyway. Oh well...

Well, it's kind of a good thing for you that you killed her. That same night I had used my ability to recruit her as a GO. The recruitment was successful and we would have had 4 GOs at once. However, Itachi then posted the amendment for the night post where you killed her.

The twists in this game are unparalleled! I love it B))

You BOTH were baddies? :o I so didn't see that, I thought it would have automatically ended that way...I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST BY A COIN TOSS! :rolleyes: Great game everyone, I had so much fun, I made it pretty far ^_^ Can't wait for another one (if there is one)

~Kat/Kenshin

PS: Last game I was attemping to pretend to be Kenshin, it was funny when I was him for real this game ;)

That was fun everyone! I'm sorry everyone thought I was Alucard. For some reason (Y-san), that was the impression after the first night, even before I went after Surge. I couldn't think of any way to remove the suspicion, so I let it go, knowing I would die the 2nd night. But at least I got in my kill of Joe's Student before I perished.

No, Surge wasn't my clue. It was Mekal. But with only a 50% chance of being true, it put the odds of Mekal being a villain only slightly higher than without the clue.

Actually, it was the impression from you failing to attack Prof T. But Dawh is capable of thinking for himself, and the real reason Dawh went for you was that you were so eager to accuse Surge of being Alucard...

Plus you had a 50% chance of surviving...like Prof. T, and Marth had a 50% chance of dying...and I got the wrong end of 50/50 twice...

Anyways, like I said, such is life ;P

Heh, if I'd known you were Ichigo, I wouldn't have gone for you since the only person you can kill is Light, I had nothing to fear from you except the possibility of you learning my identity if you had attacked me. But if you had followed your own plan, you wouldn't have attacked me anyway. Oh well...

Yeah, I thought something was off about you by the way you were so eager to lynch Surge unblindfolded and your short uninformative posts...but after reading the Night 2 posts, doing the math, I thought you had to be a Hero because I didn't think any Hero would be careless enough to not Attack and not Defend *couGCh* >.<

Lol...and I'd like to think what makes me valuable wasn't my Hero Ability but my abilities to think logically and strategically...-\-/

It's over!

Thank god, I was dying in the backround, what with not posting and everything.

If ABR3 starts anytime soon, I'm afraid I'll be playing Astray.

Cheers, Frozen

Yeah, I'm playing that too and Mekal's... also, I was planning on taking a Hosting break anyway. There will most likely be a 3rd Battle, but not for a while.

"Great game" to everybody. I had a blast. itachi-san - outstanding and exciting narrative. I only wish it lasted longer. Definitely include me in the next one. :D

You did an absolutely amazing job on your first game! Great catching on to Woon...too bad he wasn't the one you learned the counter for and too bad you got the wrong end of 50/50 and Marth didn't...:P

You did an absolutely amazing job on your first game! Great catching on to Woon...too bad he wasn't the one you learned the counter for and too bad you got the wrong end of 50/50 and Marth didn't...:P

Guess I'm just lucky. I thought it was also pretty lucky and funny when CL and Surge were arguing over which of them were Alucard when I was him :lol: :lol:

Guess I'm just lucky. I thought it was also pretty lucky and funny when CL and Surge were arguing over which of them were Alucard when I was him :lol: :lol:

Lol...yeah, you were lucky...also that Woon was a GU...and the most lucky was Bb...he's won every coin toss in BOTH games...and I lost every one...XP...and you're lucky CL was too tired to go with the plan...if she had been cleared, you would have been next on Yuna (Dawh's) list of ppl trying to push Surge off as Alucard...;P

But you played well too. Good luck in your future ventures ;).

Yeah, I thought something was off about you by the way you were so eager to lynch Surge unblindfolded and your short uninformative posts...but after reading the Night 2 posts, doing the math, I thought you had to be a Hero because I didn't think any Hero would be careless enough to not Attack and not Defend *couGCh* >.<

Lol...and I'd like to think what makes me valuable wasn't my Hero Ability but my abilities to think logically and strategically...-\-/

Thanks for hiding my name. :P Actually I was thinking of attacking, but hey, it's the damn-them-time-zones and the uber-active players. I was somehow keeping myself awake till the first day post was on, which was 1:00 a.m.(local time) and I was reading till 2:00 a.m. And Itachi cut short the 2nd night to 5.5 hrs or so, as all the others had sent their PM's in. I am not complaining, just replying to your post, MG(Y-San). :P And BTW, my attack would not have any effect as I had made my decision to pick CL as my friend. :lol:

Brandon, you managed to stay alive till the end. That in itself is a miracle. :o:P Well played, Alucard alias PrinceM. Pity, Kenshin didn't win the coin toss.

Thanks for hiding my name. :P Actually I was thinking of attacking, but hey, it's the damn-them-time-zones and the uber-active players. I was somehow keeping myself awake till the first day post was on, which was 1:00 a.m.(local time) and I was reading till 2:00 a.m. And Itachi cut short the 2nd night to 5.5 hrs or so, as all the others had sent their PM's in. I am not complaining, just replying to your post, MG(Y-San). :P And BTW, my attack would not have any effect as I had made my decision to pick CL as my friend. :lol:

Brandon, you managed to stay alive till the end. That in itself is a miracle. :o:P Well played, Alucard alias PrinceM. Pity, Kenshin didn't win the coin toss.

Actually, I was hoping you'd defend or at least use a blindfold...but oh well, good game neways ;P.

Well played, Alucard alias PrinceM.

I'm surprised by how well I did actually. If woon had followed the plan and attacked me on the first night, I'd have been dead since they have a 100% kill on a defenseless/blindfoldless player.

I'm surprised by how well I did actually. If woon had followed the plan and attacked me on the first night, I'd have been dead since they have a 100% kill on a defenseless/blindfoldless player.

If I follow the plan to kill you in night 1, my identity will be sure revealed. So I have to pretend like I am chicken and only think of defense myself and hence not killing you but indeed we are targeting someone else.

It is a really good game, Itachi-san. :)

If I follow the plan to kill you in night 1, my identity will be sure revealed. So I have to pretend like I am chicken and only think of defense myself and hence not killing you but indeed we are targeting someone else.

Well not necessarily. Surge/Brandon was able to talk his way out of it when everyone thought he was Alucard after night 1. So you could have easily talked your way out of it, too. But then again...There's no way to say since that's not how things turned out. I just can't wait until ABR3! I'm getting better at this.

Well not necessarily. Surge/Brandon was able to talk his way out of it when everyone thought he was Alucard after night 1. So you could have easily talked your way out of it, too. But then again...There's no way to say since that's not how things turned out. I just can't wait until ABR3! I'm getting better at this.

Whoever selected by GO, will be killed in such a way that Geease power through his/her eye and he/she kill oneself. So as what happen when Prof tend to kill me in night 2. My identity is so easy to disclosed if anyone know whom I attacked. So I rather kill someoneelse than follow Y-san plan.

Maybe you are right, Math. I could just killed you in night 1 and when the next morning, I shouted: "OMG, Maths, It wasn't me! I choose defending myself last night. I didn't follow Y-san plan. But will you believe me? Nobody will believe me? GO, you have framed me to be a GO! "

Will you believe me? :huh: