BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! It's between Mekal or Surge.

Just in time to on line again before I-san post the daylight lynch. (Should be soon, right?)

Ok, I change my vote based on what you explain:

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

2) woon - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get GC

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get CL

6) CL – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

7) GC - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

8) dawh – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

9) Y-San -DEAD (Killed by Alucard)

10) Surge - voting for Dawh unblindfolded, Spike - CL

11) FIF -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

12) Mekal - voting for Surge, blindfolded, and vote Spike get UNKNOWN

I only agree on the first part, but will decide to hire Spike to get GC. Only if this will happen.

I'm afraid I'm a little confused. Who are you agreeing with and the first part of what? As far as I can see, your vote goes the exact opposite of everything that I've suggested, especially since I haven't seen GC do anything to attract attention. :huh:

He was supposed to defend last night according to Y-san's plan and he probably did for fear of my attacking him. Also, I said that it was probably dangerous to lynch Surge unblindfolded if he is to be lynched at all.

Edit: clarification and formatting

Edit2: If we lynch Surge, I strongly recommend it be blindfolded as I doubt he is Alucard and if he is a Villain, he's far more likely to be a GU. However, I don't think there is enough evidence to make the distinction, thus I don't think that he should be lynched at all today.

Edited by dawh

I'm afraid I'm a little confused. Who are you agreeing with and the first part of what? As far as I can see, your vote goes the exact opposite of everything that I've suggested, especially since I haven't seen GC do anything to attract attention. :huh:

He was supposed to defend last night according to Y-san's plan and he probably did for fear of my attacking him. Also, I said that it was probably dangerous to lynch Surge unblindfolded if he is to be lynched at all.

Edit: clarification and formatting

Edit2: If we lynch Surge, I strongly recommend it be blindfolded as I doubt he is Alucard and if he is a Villain, he's far more likely to be a GU. However, I don't think there is enough evidence to make the distinction, thus I don't think that he should be lynched at all today.

Sorry sorry, I read half way through and saw majority go for Surge so I move to the last page and clip the post before me and edit it. Just before I send I notice the vote for Surge and Mekal are tight. So I add the statement at the begining. Let me reread your post and study again.

CL, I have nothing to hold against GC, but just follow my instinct of odd number been eliminated in decending order (11, 9, then..... 7?) You can see my previous vote is lynch #7 and let Spike get #5. I would stick to my first feeling in this part, rather than like what Mekal state: "Spike get Unknown".

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

7) GC - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

OK, so it's a tie with the Blindfold... Normally, I'd flip a coin, but Kat said that she wanted no Blindfold in her only post. I'm just shying away from slaying Kat or Joe's Student actually. I'll give the Day 1 more hour.

As it stands, it will be Surge, Unblindfolded: Spike's Bounty is Mekal

Dawh's explanation is more than satisfactory and we cannot risk losing another hero. As of now, we could have only 5 heroes, so I am going with the safer option.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

7) GC - voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

EDIT: Tiebreaker solved.

Wow people. CL has all-but admitted to being Alucard and you are still going after me b/c of what she said.

Oh well, can you say... Repeat of ABR 1? Hero gets lynched on day 1.

What do you mean, coming after you?? Are you Surge!?!?

hehe, oops. :lol:

I didn't realize that I was under the wrong name, and I thought I had deleted it before anyone had read it ;)

Oh well, Cat's out of the bag. I was tired of being targeted for being me. Looks like I'm gonna get it anyways! B))

Edited by Brandonb

Oooh, did Bb make a big mistake here???? That's not like him. Law school must be taking its toll on you, Bb. Nice catch, Prince Marth! His post was edited before I saw it.

Edit: saw you came clean, Bb. I had my suspicions Surge was someone I knew, but I hdn't figured out who. This makes sense. Nice try.

Edited by Cherry Lane

A case of multiple personality disorder, I think. Here I was wondering, Surge is a noob. :P

nah...surge wasn't playing like a noob...

edit...I just realized you didn't even have to make that post, Bb. GC changed his vote at the same time, and you are spared for today. Just watch your back tonight against slick. Too bad you outed yourself, though. I would have liked to see the outcome of your experiment.

Edited by Cherry Lane

A close shave, I was thinking of PM'ing Brandon and have a talk about the game. :P

not THAT would make for an interesting story! I wish I believed Bb would play without using anything you might have disclosed, but unreality's earlier admission that the two of them were planning to cheat on the Mafia game unreality played makes that impossible.

not THAT would make for an interesting story! I wish I believed Bb would play without using anything you might have disclosed, but unreality's earlier admission that the two of them were planning to cheat on the Mafia game unreality played makes that impossible.

I didn't PM him. I restrained myself and anyway Brandon would have warned me immediately. ;)

If you hadn't read it thoroughly... We certainly decided against it. We weren't going to cheat, it didn't make sense. It would have ruined the game. Anyways, if GC had PMed me I don't know what I would have done. I know I couldn't play it straight like CL2.0. I'd end up attacking someone and blaming it on an accusation or something... wouldn't you CL? B))

Yes GC, I would have immediately warned you. Though there's not much I could do if you came out with info in the first PM.

Edited by Brandonb

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat-voting for Mekel, unblindfolded and vote Spike to get Surge

7) GC - voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

Ok, my vote's in sorry I took so long...

~Kat

Edit: Fixed the colour codes

Edited by Kathleen

Itachi couldn't help but chuckle as he focused on his technique. "I knew that face looked familiar. I couldn't put a name to it, but I was certain I had seen him before in this contest... ah, that makes sense. Such cunning is a valued asset to the Akatsuki, though you failed to secure your secret identity so they cancel out." Itachi then cleared his mind of the humorous situation and dedicated all his energy into the Sealing Technique with Kisame.

If you hadn't read it thoroughly... We certainly decided against it. We weren't going to cheat, it didn't make sense. It would have ruined the game. Anyways, if GC had PMed me I don't know what I would have done. I know I couldn't play it straight like CL2.0. I'd end up attacking someone and blaming it on an accusation or something... wouldn't you CL? B))

That better not be an accusation....I DID play it straight, otherwise you would have been dead much sooner. I believe in the purity of the game (otherwise I'd have an alter ego boosting my score in taliesin's common questions - don't think I haven't been tempted).

But I've led us off topic - time to see wo Mekal is!

Edit: typos

Edited by Cherry Lane

And as for the 2nd night, I am defending myself tonight. I still have my defenses intact as I didn't use them the 1st night. We cannot risk losing a hero, can we? And I would suggest that those other heroes out there who haven't used their defenses yet, must also use it. But of course it depends on your role. So I for one am defending myself. ;)

BTW, why are we wasting a Blindfold on Mekal? I thought he was Alucard?

Edit: Well I guess it's too late now

Mekal was pushing for using a blindfold when he wasn't the one with votes - that's part of what makes me think he's a GU - he was trying to make it so we couldn't use it tomorrow whan we were likely to know a GU. Now that the vote if for him, I think a blindfold is appropriate.