BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

Not too late to change it...;P...your innocence is very easily proven :D

Edit: And you haven't been on since the game started..., so how could you have sent in your PM earlier? :P

When I logged on, I saw two messages from itachi, the second one saying that he was waiting on me and was going to post without me soon, so I used my own judgment to make a decision and posted, then went back to read the thread... <_<

I'm not inclined at this late hour to go back and tell itachi that I may have changed my mind. Everything was waiting on me and I don't want to make things take longer by changing my mind. I'll deal with the consequences as best I can. I'm too tired to think straight; I should be going to sleep instead of attempting (and failing :wacko: ) to write coherent, well thought out forum posts.

Sorry if I'm sounding belligerent, but I tend to lose vocabulary as I get more exhausted. I'm not trying to argue with you; it seems like a sound plan, it's just that I may not be following it to the letter. I'll be on more tomorrow, so there shouldn't be a big problem (I hope. :o ) Don't want a repeat of last game.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1:

The streets of the Hidden Leaf Village were quiet. There was a slight breeze that wafted through the air. It brought the scent of Ichiraku's famous ramen. Spike picked up the scent with a big whiff and his stomach grumbled. "Ugh, I can't wait until tomorrow when I get paid... I've got to eat." He broke into Ichiraku's and devoured all the left-over food he could find in a feeding-frenzy. He then waltzed out of the closed shop whistling with his hands in his pockets as if nothing ever happened. He looked around to see if anyone had saw his undignified eating spree, but no one had, so he slurped the last noodle from his chin and began to walk slowly over to his target. "Now that I'm full I can smell something else... there's something not quite right about the Village tonight... aside from it being filled with a bunch of foreign murderers of course. Ah well... I'll just take it out on my victim."

Spike continued whistling all the way to dawh's house. He stopped at the front door and kicked it in.

png03.png

Spike: Alright, I'm in no mood for funny business tonight...

But there was nobody there. The house was completely vacant. Spike's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Then he regained his composure, holstered his gun and walked off into the night, kicking stones as he did so.

---

Y-San was walking through the incredible forests of the Village when she heard an ominous voice.

???: MUAHAHAHA! I've got my eye on you.

alucard_fangs_post.jpg

Y-San leapt out of the way, just as Alucard was about to grab her and sink his teeth in. She stood ready to face the monster one on one.

Alucard: Oh, how I want you as my pet. But you're tougher than I thought. I think you need a bullet in you to soften you up some.

Alucard raised his massive pistol and aimed right for Y-San's face. He closed his eyes and fired, but an unfamiliar grunt made him open his eyes. "Someone popped out of the woods to save her?"

Y-San knelt over the body to see if her protector had indeed died from the shot. Alucard looked at the scene impassively, made a humorous exhaling sound, and then vanished leaving Y-San alive.

---

FIF ran and ran, but no matter what he did he couldn't shake his Attacker. "Who the Hell is this guy?" he thought. "My blood is really rushing. This is fun." FIF quickly reloaded his gun, got up to face his Attacker and turned, but the stranger was right in his face. Oddly, his Attacker was covering his left eye.

Zero_Lelouch_by_SetoKakashiluver.png

But then, he dropped his hand and what looked like a fantastic bird came flying out of his eye and hit FIF's gaze.

GU: You're done attacking me. It's time for you to die.

FIF: You're right. It's exactly that time.

FIF raised his gun to his head and blew himself away. His body fell to the cold ground in a pool of blood. The GU laughed for a long time and stepped on the body making his way back to the secret base the GO had established.

---

Kenshin ran up to Joe's Student's house. He glanced in the window with such precision that no one would have been able to see he was there.

rk_kenshin256.jpg

Kenshin prepared himself and dove in through the window. Joe's Student looked ready for him though. Kenshin raced toward him, sword unsheathed. He delivered a killing stroke, but it seemed too fast. After the scene began to take shape, Kenshin saw that someone had come to Joe's Student's rescue and took the blow for him. Kenshin felt a wave of despair hit him from missing his intended target and killing another. He lowered his eyes and ran from the house.

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth

2) woon

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

9) Y-San

10) Surge

11) FIF -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

12) Mekal

Day 1 Begins! Everyone needs to vote for a Lynch, Un/Blindfold: and Spike's Bounty.

I need time to digest this...

Well, it was a good plan Y-san, but it seems like almost no one followed through on it. I would have been dead since Spike attacked me. What was that about? :huh: Either Surge didn't attack you, or Surge is Alucard (and it would have been inadvisable for him to follow your instructions in that case. :P )

I need time to digest this...Y-san says: I had it all figured out from the Night Post...my plan worked PERFECTLY. Lelouch used his Geass to make FIF attack Dawh, CL is Alucard, JS is Light, and the GU are hidden among the others who failed to attack their target

Well, it was a good plan Y-san, but it seems like almost no one followed through on it. I would have been dead since Spike attacked me. What was that about? :huh: Either Surge didn't attack you, or Surge is Alucard (and it would have been inadvisable for him to follow your instructions in that case. :P )

Yeah...I'm going to have to think about it too...

Edit: Hmmm...I wonder why GC and CL haven't said anything...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Yeah...I'm going to have to think about it too...

Edit: Hmmm...I wonder why GC and CL haven't said anything...

First odd thing to note is that Alucard attacked you, despite the fact that you said you would be defending. Why would someone do that? I guess he/she read that Alucard's attack was impossible to defend against...That's what I thought that I read.

Edit: I have to say I'm a little confused by this sentence from Alucard's description.

There is no Defense from him for anyone. When he Attacks he has a 50/50 chance of either killing his victim or biting them and converting them to becoming his future subordinates.

Now off to bed; I should have been there a long time ago. :wacko:

Edited by dawh

First odd thing to note is that Alucard attacked you, despite the fact that you said you would be defending. Why would someone do that? I guess he/she read that Alucard's attack was impossible to defend against...That's what I thought that I read.

Edit: I have to say I'm a little confused by this sentence from Alucard's description.

Now off to bed; I should have been there a long time ago. :wacko:

I was confused by that as well... o_O

Night 1 Addendum:

Y-San picked up the body of the one who had saved her, but then heard a loud booming voice.

Alucard: MUAHAHAHAH! You thought your Night was over? What? Did you forget the rules like a certain busy/sleepy Recruiter? HAHAHAHA!

Y-San dropped the body and ran as fast as she could.

Alucard1.jpg

Alucard: I see you Y-San. There's nowhere to run. There's nowhere to hide.

Y-San ran and ran, but it seemed like she was running in circles. "Is this a mind game he's playing?" she thought briefly just before he appeared right before her eyes.

Alucard: First I'll take your blood, then I'll take your soul.

He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. He sank his teeth into her neck. When he was done feasting he howled at the moon. She dropped to her knees from the loss of blood and the foreboding feeling that he was not done with her.

photo-3006.jpg

Alucard: Let me line you up just right. There! That's it! The perfect pose!

He reached deeply into his cloak and pulled from it what seemed a never ending pistol. He aimed it right at Y-San's head and pulled the trigger. She exploded backwards and a mist of blood covered Alucard.

Alucard: Ferocious, aren't I? What a Night. The red sun will rise tomorrow.

1) Prince Marth

2) woon

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

9) Y-San -DEAD (Killed by Alucard)

10) Surge

12) Mekal

LMAO...oh well, I leave my legacy in your capable hands, Dawh...I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. You should look into your own words more: post 56.

Edit: Going ghost ;).

Things are not happened like what Y-san plan! OMG. Sorry Y-san, I didn't follow your suggestion. I am too scare to be sacrified in the first night so I decide to choose defense instead of attacking. :(

OK, I better put the vote now as I might be online too late today later.

1) Prince Marth

2) woon vote for GC, blindfolded, and vote spike get Prof. Templeton.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

10) Surge

12) Mekal

Reason? It is the first day and still very random. But since player 11) eliminated then by number 9), I just follow the nature trend to vote 7) and 5)

No hard feeling, GC and Prof! :huh:

NO! We failed! :( Well since nothing's really happend I'll come back after school and see what other people have done, but unless we know who a GO is, lets save the blindfold.

~Kat

Edit: Just adding some food for thought, if the plan was followed through...Mekel would be a GO, CL didn't do anything (maybe she didn't get on in time, we don't know, woon didn't either, neither did dawh and Surge would be Alucard. Now thats saying if everyone followed the plan, which I doubt because none of the baddies would want to go down without a fight :P

Edited by Kathleen

Best laid Plans…

An Interesting night. As close as I can tell the only people who we know for sure followed Y-San’s plan were Y-San herself and JS, for perhaps their own reasons.

FIF didn’t follow, or he wouldn’t have died. Spike didn’t follow the plan (probably didn’t trust Y-San) because he attacked dawh.

Mekal and Surge may have but that would mean they are baddies, so that’s uncertain.

We can deduce that woon, CL, dawh, and FIF did not follow Y-San plan, again for their own reasons.

So, basically there’s not much to go on.

Please add any observations, I don’t know where to go from here. :huh:

Sorry I couldn't act according to your plan, Y-San. I am happy as it is to be alive because I was inactive yet again. I couldn't PM in my actions for the night(my comp. shut itself down and then college :( ). Lucky that Dawh did not attack me, as otherwise I too would be dead. So I can use my defense tonight and sorry that I cannot attack.

My guess is we have lost atleast 1 hero. FIF could have been Light or Alucard. Y-san could have been GO or Light(have to consider the alternatives :P ).

Itachi: When a person is attacked by more than one role, all the attacks, even if futile, are shown in the night post, right? I know that was the case in the previous game, just wanted to make sure. ;)

Sorry I didn' t attack you, Prof T. I know you were looking forward to it. I sent in my PM almost as soon as the thread started (before Y-san's plan). I did come back to read her plan last night, but it was too late for me to think coherently about whether following it would have been a good idea, so I didn't.

I think Surge did follow the plan though, so I believe he is Alucard and will vote for him.

1) Prince Marth

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL - vote for Surge, unblindfolded, spike attack Mekal

7) GC

8) dawh

10) Surge

12) Mekal

Edited by Cherry Lane

Combining our (simultaneus and identical) votes, GC

1) Prince Marth

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

7) GC - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

8) dawh

10) Surge

12) Mekal

Agreed...Surge would be Alucard if he followed the plan. So my votes in on him as well. And I'll go ahead and have Spike go spy on Mekal as well.

1) Prince Marth - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh

10) Surge

12) Mekal

I'm not quite sure what happened... I think that I was possessed and told not to do anything but the night post didn't say anything... maybe the GO go target before me... but I swear to god that I sent in my P.M. saying to attack FIF and wear a blindfold.

EDIT: You might as well use a blindfold on surge... it won't hurt if you do...

Edited by Mekal

1) Prince Marth - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh

10) Surge

12) Mekal - voting for Surge, blindfolded, and vote Spike get UNKNOWN

Actually I'm spike... but you can't read this!!! hmm... i wonder if i can go after myself?

Edited by Mekal

EDIT: You might as well use a blindfold on surge... it won't hurt if you do...

no, we don't want to be blindfolded for this - we don't suspect Surge of being GU, and we want to be able to use our blindfold tomorow when we might know better who a GU is

no, we don't want to be blindfolded for this - we don't suspect Surge of being GU, and we want to be able to use our blindfold tomorow when we might know better who a GU is

your call... i Don't really care... I, however, am not changing my vote...

Edited by Mekal