BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

Yeah sorry I left that bit out, but it is in the rules from the First Game so it shouldn't be that big of a mystery.

At Night you can Attack, or Attack and use an Item (1). Or you can Defend. (Will add to rules)

The Heroes have 1 Blindfold and 1 False Name each (already is in rules)

Sorry that's right but i just couldn't remember...

So that means attackers have to decide what kind of item they use..

And before i do this i would like others to confirm there up to it.. even though thats nt a great confirmation lol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry that's right but i just couldn't remember...

So that means attackers have to decide what kind of item they use..

And before i do this i would like others to confirm there up to it.. even though thats nt a great confirmation lol

You're an odd number, all you have to do is defend...so why are you so afraid? For a Hero, defending the first night is a good option no matter what plan you're following...

And the Attackers should definitely go with the Blindfold so that a) GU can't kill them and b) if they are attacking a GU, they won't die.

You're an odd number, all you have to do is defend...so why are you so afraid? For a Hero, defending the first night is a good option no matter what plan you're following...

And the Attackers should definitely go with the Blindfold so that a) GU can't kill them and b) if they are attacking a GU, they won't die.

I'm afraid because i don't trust you ;) sorry YS logics grand.. and on that front this plan holds up, but i can't ignore the fact that i don't trust you lol

(In Anime Battle Royale only i mean, it's nothing personal at all you know that :))

I'm afraid because i don't trust you ;) sorry YS logics grand.. and on that front this plan holds up, but i can't ignore the fact that i don't trust you lol

(In Anime Battle Royale only i mean, it's nothing personal at all you know that :))

I see...well, you should defend anyways..(if you can :P)

Edit: I'm sure others can see that it's not me they need to trust, it's the plan...whether or not you like Einstein doesn't make relativity true or false...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Hmm, you've given a lot of thought into this, and included counters...I'm going to have to trust you ^_^ I can't remember...can all roles attack? I'll reread...

~Kat

Edit: Yes they can...thats an amazing strategy Y-San! Wow! I'm attacking right?

Edited by Kathleen

Hmm, you've given a lot of thought into this, and included counters...I'm going to have to trust you ^_^ I can't remember...can all roles attack? I'll reread...

~Kat

Edit: Yes they can...thats an amazing strategy Y-San! Wow! I'm attacking right?

Yep, as #4 you should attack JS, who should be defending (whether he likes the plan or not ;P)

I don't think he does, though, I expect 5 ppl (the villains) not too...that's the 2nd part of my plan

Okay, so:

ODD_NUMBERS (Marth, JS, Prof.T, GC, myself, Frozen) : Defend (so you don't die)

EVEN_NUMBERS (Woon, Kat, CL, dawh, Surge, Mekal): Attack the odd numbered person above you, (to clear yourself of suspicion). Wear a blindfold so that the GO can't kill you and in case your target is a GU.

:)

Mmkay, done...this should go by pretty quickly ^_^ too bad this wouldn't work for mafia *sigh* I hope that comes back soon, I miss it :( I'm sure some rules will be shifted as for winning not to be so easy next time :P

~Kat

Okay, so:

ODD_NUMBERS (Marth, JS, Prof.T, GC, myself, Frozen) : Defend (so you don't die)

EVEN_NUMBERS (Woon, Kat, CL, dawh, Surge, Mekal): Attack the odd numbered person above you, (to clear yourself of suspicion). Wear a blindfold so that the GO can't kill you and in case your target is a GU.

:)

Now I am blurred. What makes you able to devide us the odd number fellows and even number fellows? :huh:

Now I am blurred. What makes you able to devide us the odd number fellows and even number fellows? :huh:

The Number you are on the roster:

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth

2) woon

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

9) Y-San

10) Surge

11) FIF

12) Mekal

You are #2 so you should attack Prince Marth, who is #1 tonight with a Blindfold.

Ooo...waiting to see and analyze the results of the test...Okay, as for the 2nd aspect of my plan, I think the other Villains saw JS outing himself by protesting, so they're not saying anything...

Oh, and forgot to tell Itachi-san that the new opening is great ;).they're likely among those ppl I've seen reading the thread but not posting: CL, Frozen, GC, possibly Prof.T, waiting to see about Dawh...

The Number you are on the roster:

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth

2) woon

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

9) Y-San

10) Surge

11) FIF

12) Mekal

You are #2 so you should attack Prince Marth, who is #1 tonight with a Blindfold.

Copied! :D

Will PM I-san to attack PM!

okay, im going to sleep... i will try to get on in the morning but i'm not sure... if no ill see you guys tomorrow afternoon.

a few things before i leave

1. due to my general extreme unluckiness if i do not survive or if everyone thinks im a GO or alucard or light... I'm not.

2. To the GO's... You are SOOOOOOO going to die...

3. try not end up with to many innocents while I'm gone... :P

Okay, everyone has read the thread. That means no excuses ;P. There is the possibility that one of the Villains is under a GU and will fail to attack tonight. If that happens, and there are not enough Villains identified, we should sent the Spike vote on the non-attacked person, or send Ichigo after him/her.

Eager to see what the Villains try to do...Okay, dawh is a visitor and non-talker as well...he's in my suspicion list...also JS could be Light, I guess...will see by the defense type

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Okay, everyone has read the thread. That means no excuses ;P. There is the possibility that one of the Villains is under a GU and will fail to attack tonight. If that happens, and there are not enough Villains identified, we should sent the Spike vote on the non-attacked person, or send Ichigo after him/her.

Eager to see what the Villains try to do...Okay, dawh is a visitor and non-talker as well...he's in my suspicion list

Yes, I read the thread (only just :wacko: ,) but that doesn't mean that I didn't send my PM before I read your plan... :(

We'll have to see what happens... :unsure:

I've been gone since itachi posted. I was just catching up and figuring out what to say.

Yes, I read the thread (only just :wacko: ,) but that doesn't mean that I didn't send my PM before I read your plan... :(

We'll have to see what happens... :unsure:

I've been gone since itachi posted. I was just catching up and figuring out what to say.

Not too late to change it...;P...your innocence is very easily proven :D

Edit: And you haven't been on since the game started..., so how could you have sent in your PM earlier? :P

Edited by Yoruichi-san