BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mekal

Question

Cruise ship mafia

Note: the Ship used in this is based off of the royal Caribbean cruise liner “Freedom of the Seas”

14 People

The Baddies:

The Prisoners: Escaped from custody on a luxury cruise liner.

The Framer: Gets the ability that of the person killed by the prisoners the night before.

The Threatener: Can send a message every night which will be posted in the night post. When the Threatener is killed, his role is revealed.

The Techie: Stole a computer and hacked onto the cruise registry. Any night, but not 2 in a row, can see the faction (Innocent/Terrorist) of a player.

The Hitman - Kills anyone that visits him/her at night

Terrorist: kills on even nights. Once The S.W.A.T dies, he is out of the game. Invincible for the first night and day. Goal is to kill the S.W.A.T Agent

The Innocents:

(2)The Nurses: Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Can save self only once. Have a 50/50 chance of getting BTSC at the begining, other wise must save the same person, or save the other.

Stage Magician: A true magician who passes as an entertainer. The SM can make a powerful illusion to save someone each night from the terrorist only.

Misson Handler: The person who helps the SA keep updated. As long as the MH is alive, The SA cannot be killed at night.

S.W.A.T (SA): A Expert in his field who kills for the Innocents. He kills on prime nights. Can not be killed at night while MH is alive

The Minor Hacker: A minor Thief who breaks into staterooms for fun. PMs me the name of a player each day and I PM their role.

Room Cleaner: After years of Cleaning rooms and seeing the ongoing of the cruise, he has learned the . The cleaner picks a player and then I tell them what the action is(cleaning, killing, saving, spy, role manipulation, or previous choice) to which they can either decline or carry out the action. Role manipulation is when the janitor chooses a role and chooses his own targets, and the person with the role is unable to use their ability

Registry Worker: The RW PMs me the name of a person and that person is removed from voting for the day, The RW also has a ¼ chance of finding out that persons role

The Prison Guard: arrests a person for one night (must PM me the player's name before the day post). The Person is stuck and can only 5 messages while in jail. They may not use any day or night power while in prison, but they have a 50/50 chance of safety if they are attacked and saved (or else they get gang beat and stay in the hospital for another day)

Rules

>Nights and days are based real time in central time. Night one will start Friday 8:00 Central time, and will end when ever P.M.s are in, latest being 8:00 A.M. Days are until 8:00 P.M. every day

> If someone didn't participate in lynching(the act of throwing overboard) , they will be asked to be replaced, if no replacement is found, then they will be killed the second lynching that they are not active in.

> When you die, you have two 'ghost-post' in gray to make, but it CANNOT reveal any information or hint at anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic

> Nonsense posters will be warned and then punished Don't spam the thread(as much as I hated this rule, it is still in effect)

> Rules are rules, so don't complain. Also keep in mind that Mafia is a game of elimination, and dying is part of it.

> The roles will be determined completely randomly, so don't bias

> There will be no hints or extra clues other than the information given

> You may not post anything from outside the thread

> Have fun … Or else...

Sea God:Mekal

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Edited by Mekal

• Answers 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Umm...this looks cool, but what about ABR2? I don't think it will be done by then...

Can't resist...-\-/

oh... i forgot that it wouldn't be over by then... hmm... DOUBLE MAFIA!!! or not... i might have to change its start date to Saturday...

EDIT: although i pretty much based it off of your rules... i just changed the names and edited some of the characters ability's...

Edited by Mekal

oh... i forgot that it wouldn't be over by then... hmm... DOUBLE MAFIA!!! or not... i might have to change its start date to Saturday...

EDIT: although i pretty much based it off of your rules... i just changed the names and edited some of the characters ability's...

Actually, I think you based it off Unreality's rules...except the "minor" hacker...and the gang-beating...haha ;P

Lol, but it would be so confusing to double mafia...it's like "you're mafia...no, wait, I'm mafia...oh krap..." :P

-\-/

Actually, I think you based it off Unreality's rules...except the "minor" hacker...and the gang-beating...haha ;P

Lol, but it would be so confusing to double mafia...it's like "you're mafia...no, wait, I'm mafia...oh krap..." :P

-\-/

that was supposed to be minor theif... i almost posted it with one of the prisoners ability saying "when the tetrabot..."

plus it will be intresting to see how the gang beat works...

that was supposed to be minor theif... i almost posted it with one of the prisoners ability saying "when the tetrabot..."

plus it will be intresting to see how the gang beat works...

Haha...now you're making me want to start M4F14-8 at the same time just to make it MORE confusing...and we should get Sinistral to do his Pirate Mafia simultaneously, too..."Alucard went to the ship's infirmary to get some blood from the Nurses but the Nurse turned into a M4F14 and chased him off the plank..." :P

-\-/

Mekal, this looks interesting.

Is this your first time hosting?

What was your inspiration? I didnt see this

as a topic on any of the discussion threads.

edit:

I think a lot of other players are going to play AM2

so you may want to wait on this one.

But I am not playing AM2 so I may play this one.

Edited by crazypainter

Mekal, this looks interesting.

Is this your first time hosting?

What was your inspiration? I didnt see this

as a topic on any of the discussion threads.

edit:

I think a lot of other players are going to play AM2

so you may want to wait on this one.

But I am not playing AM2 so I may play this one.

i think i might wait untill saturday... but im not sure... ill see how RAB2 goes...

I thought that Sinistral or someone was to do a pirate themed Mafia. This is beating him to the punch, no? :huh:

not really... this is more to UR's rules and based off of my Avatar of waves... but ya... im beating him to the punch :D

OMG Mekal, I read your porcupine story... to damn funny!

I used to work in a coffee house in LA and got a hold of a

possum. Gave it to a vet friend of mine. She would scare the ### out

of people when she took it for walks with a leash. Too Funny.

YO are so Lucky to go on a trip like that with your family!

I would have been urged to throw that damn porcupine off too.

I cant believe your mom agrees to take the damn rodent on the trip!

Sign me up for your game my dear.

Cruise ship mafia

Note: the Ship used in this is based off of the royal Caribbean cruise liner “Freedom of the Seas”

14 People

The Baddies:

The Prisoners: Escaped from custody on a luxury cruise liner.

The Framer: Gets the ability that of the person killed by the prisoners the night before.

The Threatener: Can send a message every night which will be posted in the night post. When the Threatener is killed, his role is revealed.

The Techie: Stole a computer and hacked onto the cruise registry. Any night, but not 2 in a row, can see the faction (Innocent/Terrorist) of a player.

The Hitman - Kills anyone that visits him/her at night

Terrorist: kills on even nights. Once The S.W.A.T dies, he is out of the game. Invincible for the first night and day. Goal is to kill the S.W.A.T Agent

The Innocents:

(2)The Nurses: Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Can save self only once. Have a 50/50 chance of getting BTSC at the begining, other wise must save the same person, or save the other.

Stage Magician: A true magician who passes as an entertainer. The SM can make a powerful illusion to save someone each night from the terrorist only.

Misson Handler: The person who helps the SA keep updated. As long as the MH is alive, The SA cannot be killed at night.

S.W.A.T (SA): A Expert in his field who kills for the Innocents. He kills on prime nights. Can not be killed at night while MH is alive

The Minor Hacker: A minor Thief who breaks into staterooms for fun. PMs me the name of a player each day and I PM their role.

Room Cleaner: After years of Cleaning rooms and seeing the ongoing of the cruise, he has learned the . The cleaner picks a player and then I tell them what the action is(cleaning, killing, saving, spy, role manipulation, or previous choice) to which they can either decline or carry out the action. Role manipulation is when the janitor chooses a role and chooses his own targets, and the person with the role is unable to use their ability

Registry Worker: The RW PMs me the name of a person and that person is removed from voting for the day, The RW also has a ¼ chance of finding out that persons role

The Prison Guard: arrests a person for one night (must PM me the player's name before the day post). The Person is stuck and can only 5 messages while in jail. They may not use any day or night power while in prison, but they have a 50/50 chance of safety if they are attacked and saved (or else they get gang beat and stay in the hospital for another day)

Rules

>Nights and days are based real time in central time. Night one will start Friday 8:00 Central time, and will end when ever P.M.s are in, latest being 8:00 A.M. Days are until 8:00 P.M. every day

> If someone didn't participate in lynching(the act of throwing overboard) , they will be asked to be replaced, if no replacement is found, then they will be killed the second lynching that they are not active in.

> When you die, you have two 'ghost-post' in gray to make, but it CANNOT reveal any information or hint at anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic

> Nonsense posters will be warned and then punished Don't spam the thread(as much as I hated this rule, it is still in effect)

> Rules are rules, so don't complain. Also keep in mind that Mafia is a game of elimination, and dying is part of it.

> The roles will be determined completely randomly, so don't bias

> There will be no hints or extra clues other than the information given

> You may not post anything from outside the thread

> Have fun … Or else...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

I would play however the time limits you have imposed dont fit well to me

okay, these are the starting options...

im estimating that ABR2 will be over by Sunday, so we can start on sunday night... or next weekend... its your decision...

So as an addition you might want to check out the deck plans of the "freedom of the seas" before the start so you can understand the layout and order of the story, it is not nessacary but its cool to know where things happened... and then if you ever go on that ship you can see where someone died :lol::)B)):P:D .

Here they are...

Edited by Mekal

1)Crazypainter

2)Cherry Lane

3)Slick

4)Joe's Student

5)Itachi

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

I'm in, I'm sure a break from hosting will be welcomed ;)

you guy's are making me nervous with all the "i need a break" and the "I don't think ill have the time" stuff about hosting... how come i have an odd felling that this is going to be a lot harder than i thought :P