BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

WHO HOO!!!!!!!!! DRAGONS ALL THE WAY! =D

In your face Impervious :lol:

Idk... just like dragons, it gives off a aroma of sence being. Like the thing inside you that fits your personality the best. A dragon because of how fearless and powerful you are. That there is a gentle side of you and a wild un-tamed side as well (dont get any ideas Impervious). Thats why i am going to get on across my back... it represents the hidden power within me... waiting to come out. Ah and that power has been building ever since i was little and knew how to channel my energy to build it up. Tis not anger, just energy. So one day anyone who threatens the person or people who matter most to me will be in for a big surprize. -_-

i just hope that wont come to be... i'll fear i may kill when that happens.

woah waoh, if i recall i TOLD you to go with the dragon so ....:P

LOL you two are funny...

Get this: I asked my fiance what he wants as his next tattoo and his response was, "well, I think i want either a firefighter shield or a tiger..." LOL :D I think either of those would be sexy as well ;)

Michael Scofield. Prison Break. For those that know what I'm talking about, that's the best tattoo in existence :D Hehe, other than that, to each his own, though I'm not a big fan of tattoos in general

Agreed. His is the coolest tattoo ever B))

I don't have any and most-likely won't get any. The reason being is that I change my mind a lot and tattoos are permanent. Case in point, a few years ago, a few friends and I were going to get similar tattoos based on something we happened to be into at the time. And now, I hardly care about that image and would probably sigh every time I saw it on my body. I have no problem with others having them and I find about 5% of them to be pretty cool, but it's just too permanent for me. A friend of mine got one while drunk... wow

at least 2 things to not do when drunk:

1) call an ex

2) get a tattoo ;)

also, dragons and tigers are indeed amazing B))

LOL you two are funny...

Get this: I asked my fiance what he wants as his next tattoo and his response was, "well, I think i want either a firefighter shield or a tiger..." LOL :D I think either of those would be sexy as well ;)

Yup, see Blade...tigers are sexy :P

LOL you two are funny...

Get this: I asked my fiance what he wants as his next tattoo and his response was, "well, I think i want either a firefighter shield or a DRAGON..." LOL :D I think either of those would be sexy as well ;)

Lol i guess she changed her mind :lol:

I win Impervious, you cannot beat me, dragons are better... they eat little tigers for breakfast! :D

Hmm... i wonder whats the best way to get a tattoo removed... i've heard laser was pretty good, it didnt get all of it out though.

Edited by Blade

Lol i guess she changed her mind :lol:

I win Impervious, you cannot beat me, dragons are better... they eat little tigers for breakfast! :D

Hmm... i wonder whats the best way to get a tattoo removed... i've heard laser was pretty good, it didnt get all of it out though.

I know someone who used a laser to remove his. It worked pretty well, but you can still see parts of it. The laser was one of those alexandrite crystal types. I think it is the best way to go about it, meaning basically, that you cannot get it fully removed. I think there was something he did wrong though and if he hadn't then the results would have been better. It was something like getting a tan right after or before the laser treatment.

No not burning mad... mad in ways, and dragons are not always fighting, firely demons from hell. I like them, they are mysterious creatures. It also represents what i fight on the inside... There is alot that goes on that i dont know about... in my body i mean. We as humans have untapped potential in our minds, and thats what my dragon represents... the hidden power within one's self.

My entire upper back is 2 dragons around the start of life. Celtic dragons are symbols of protection. I also have a panther ripping through my lower back (will be turned into a safaeri scene once I get the money to do it. I also have the cheshire cat in various forms on both legs (alice in wonderland leg sleeves planned) and a huge fallen angel in a graveyard scene as a 1/2 sleeve on my rt arm. ALL of my ink has a special meaning to me. I know that I personally cant stand those people who go out to get ink just because everyone else is doing it and they want a tramp stamp or trendy band ont heir arm. It takes away fromt he meaning for us who truly love the art, almost

My entire upper back is 2 dragons around the start of life. Celtic dragons are symbols of protection. I also have a panther ripping through my lower back (will be turned into a safaeri scene once I get the money to do it. I also have the cheshire cat in various forms on both legs (alice in wonderland leg sleeves planned) and a huge fallen angel in a graveyard scene as a 1/2 sleeve on my rt arm. ALL of my ink has a special meaning to me. I know that I personally cant stand those people who go out to get ink just because everyone else is doing it and they want a tramp stamp or trendy band ont heir arm. It takes away fromt he meaning for us who truly love the art, almost

AMEN! My least favorite tattoo = nautical stars...I mean seriously?

That's funny that you have the panther ripping out I have been tempted to get a tiger either prowling on my right shoulder or ripping out of it.

I know someone who used a laser to remove his. It worked pretty well, but you can still see parts of it. The laser was one of those alexandrite crystal types. I think it is the best way to go about it, meaning basically, that you cannot get it fully removed. I think there was something he did wrong though and if he hadn't then the results would have been better. It was something like getting a tan right after or before the laser treatment.

Ah, my uncle got laser treatment on his old tattoo's. It came out alright, just green marks of what was left of it. Kinda like a very light bruise. It's not the best way but it's doiable for another tattoo.

Thats what fashion is... If people decided what they REALLY wanted just for a tattoo, you would find all that tattooists out of bussiness. Let people be stupid like that, it's the people like us that are able to put meaning and art behind things like these which other people look down upon.

AMEN! My least favorite tattoo = nautical stars...I mean seriously?

That's funny that you have the panther ripping out I have been tempted to get a tiger either prowling on my right shoulder or ripping out of it.

o.O

what about a swastiga? :D:P

Hmmm... panther or tiger... depends, is it a black panther? They are one of my favorite animals =)

Oke days... something new, this topic is getting old. I dont really know what to talk about though, although i do have this story about a tattoo. A friend of mine asked a tattooist about the weirdest tattoo he has even been asked to do. He replied that some stripper wanted flames coming out of her a**. *shudders* thats a bit gross and to much for me >.<

Oke days... something new, this topic is getting old. I dont really know what to talk about though, although i do have this story about a tattoo. A friend of mine asked a tattooist about the weirdest tattoo he has even been asked to do. He replied that some stripper wanted flames coming out of her a**. *shudders* thats a bit gross and to much for me >.<

damn some friction would have to be there to cause that......

although a friend of mine one refused to do a tat. the guy wanted his member to look like steel.....

God willing, I'll never get a tattoo ever

not my thing

what happens when you get old and its all wrinkly and weird??

NEVER GET A TATTOO?!?!? Why not? o.O

i mean when you get old you can get it removed....

thats also why you get something meaningful for you.

why would i pay to

1)get a tatto done?

2)only to get it lasered off?

and if you died with a tattoo, imo, it would just be odd. i mean, you're body isn't a canvas, right

anyway, slightly hypocritically, i'll stick with mehndi and henna

i wrote my name in bengali on my wrist which is cool because, God willing, it'll wear off in a few days and i won't have to live with it forever

each to their own, i guess

why would i pay to

1)get a tatto done?

2)only to get it lasered off?

and if you died with a tattoo, imo, it would just be odd. i mean, you're body isn't a canvas, right

anyway, slightly hypocritically, i'll stick with mehndi and henna

i wrote my name in bengali on my wrist which is cool because, God willing, it'll wear off in a few days and i won't have to live with it forever

each to their own, i guess

You make it a very good point. But still, it's art to us. A sence of belonging and being able to tell a story about yourself. Look at Impervious, he wants a tattoo because a tiger is one of his favorite animals, him and i also want our tattoo's because it represents what's inside us and has a greater meaning to us.

You make it a very good point. But still, it's art to us. A sence of belonging and being able to tell a story about yourself. Look at Impervious, he wants a tattoo because a tiger is one of his favorite animals, him and i also want our tattoo's because it represents what's inside us and has a greater meaning to us.

But do you want every one you walk by to be able to see that with such ease? I would want people to know that by spending some time with me and getting to know me.

I think I am rather interesting even w/o the art on my body. I draw or paint almost every day anyway. I have art all over my home as it is, I dont need it on my skin as well.

And I get to change the paintings and photos when I want. What if I change my mind? We all know I usually do.

And...when you get older your skin is not as elastic and scars easily. Its very very painfull too.

Edited by crazypainter

But do you want every one you walk by to be able to see that with such ease? I would want people to know that by spending some time with me and getting to know me.

I think I am rather interesting even w/o the art on my body. I draw or paint almost every day anyway. I have art all over my home as it is, I dont need it on my skin as well.

And I get to change the paintings and photos when I want. What if I change my mind? We all know I usually do.

And...when you get older your skin is not as elastic and scars easily. Its very very painfull too.

Blade makes a good point as do you. However, even tattoos with meanings such and what Blade and I want, the average person doesn't full have the ability to analyze the meaning of such tattoo without getting to know me first and understand how I think. I have one right now that I've been working on for three years. And have only done two things to it. I draw it myself and each aspect of the tattoo has a specific meaning to me.

Same with me, although i havent gotten my dragon tattoo yet... it's going to take sometime as how i want it. Maybe 20 hours of work >.< now that will be painful. But i am used to pain so it wont be such a big deal for me. It has a HUGE meaning for me, if not then i wouldnt get it... and i highly doubt i would change my mind about it later in life. It represents me and who i am inside.

A random person walks up and see's a tattoo... what does he know about you? If i had a dragon on my back it's one more thing that intertwins with the story making it even better. Just my thought on it...