BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Mhmm which is why I wont go below 1/3 sleeve. Well partially for that and partially because in corporate America tattoos aren't looked very highly upon.

that is very true! If i may, dont get tattoo's below the sleeve line, it may cost you a job that you may want in the future. Same with the neck...

that is very true! If i may, dont get tattoo's below the sleeve line, it may cost you a job that you may want in the future. Same with the neck...

That's what I'm saying the only place i'll put them is on my back and arms

:o WOW!!! I never knew about that, very shocking to hear! Makes me want to rethink where i want to put my next tattoo... -_-

Your next tattoo could be a target on your upper arm where the bullseye is left without ink. Then you can tell the nurse "inject here please!"

Your next tattoo could be a target on your upper arm where the bullseye is left without ink. Then you can tell the nurse "inject here please!"

HAHAHA!!! And what, do you want to be the nurse with this nice long needle?

But no, alas that is not my next tattoo, thinking about getting a dragon, across my back and it's head barely touching my neck.

But no, alas that is not my next tattoo, thinking about getting a dragon, across my back and it's head barely touching my neck.

Why a dragon? Are you burning mad about something?? (Don't forget that I am BIG on having your tattoo represent something meaningful to you - that's just my opinion of course.)

Which is the sexiest place, anyhow! ;)

Well you know, gotta keep my sexiness up to your standards.

Drangons are cool :)

Why a dragon? Are you burning mad about something?? (Don't forget that I am BIG on having your tattoo represent something meaningful to you - that's just my opinion of course.)

But I agree with PG that it should mean something to you.

That's why I am hesitant to get the tiger on my right shoulder.

I love tigers and I'm born in the year of the tiger but who knows, if I'm meant to get it it'll just click when I see the right image.

I love tasteful ones. not that white pride and racist stuff.. I personally have over 60 hours of ink pumped into me and it gives me great pride to wear my colors! I just wish people would get them for reasons other than "everyone else has one" etc... it ruins it for those of us who truly have a passion for the art and put deep thought into the meaning of everything that we may have inked upon ourselves

Ok this is another reason I wont get one.

-It bleeds and becomes blurry.

-To get the really bright colors they put metal flecks/powder in the ink.

-I am an incredibly anal about my work/art. The moment I got one I would find fault with it.

-the ink artist could mess up.

-getting it removed is insanely painful and I go thru enough pain as it is.( thank god for medical MJ)

I love tasteful ones. not that white pride and racist stuff.. I personally have over 60 hours of ink pumped into me and it gives me great pride to wear my colors! I just wish people would get them for reasons other than "everyone else has one" etc... it ruins it for those of us who truly have a passion for the art and put deep thought into the meaning of everything that we may have inked upon ourselves

Amen to that I was going to get a tattoo at 18 but ended up getting it at 21 because it took 3 years for me to design it and get that 'aha!' reaction when i knew it was the right design

No not burning mad... mad in ways, and dragons are not always fighting, firely demons from hell. I like them, they are mysterious creatures. It also represents what i fight on the inside... There is alot that goes on that i dont know about... in my body i mean. We as humans have untapped potential in our minds, and thats what my dragon represents... the hidden power within one's self.

No not burning mad... mad in ways, and dragons are not always fighting, firely demons from hell. I like them, they are mysterious creatures. It also represents what i fight on the inside... There is alot that goes on that i dont know about... in my body i mean. We as humans have untapped potential in our minds, and thats what my dragon represents... the hidden power within one's self.

I can respect that. Sort of why I am potentially going to get a Tiger. More along the lines of, beautiful yet powerful. I mean Tigers are just awesome in general so yeah :D

I can respect that. Sort of why I am potentially going to get a Tiger. More along the lines of, beautiful yet powerful. I mean Tigers are just awesome in general so yeah :D

Yeah, they are amazing creatures. Hmmm, maybe i should get a tiger instead of a dragon, after all tigers are a bit more "real". Still... it is kinda nice to have some firey demon on your back the represents you.

Yeah, my mom has a dragon tatoo on her arm.

She's also got this really cool one. With that painting "The Kiss" (forgot who painted it) with "starry night" in the background.

and a tramp stamp :o

Ah... well if you find out who painted it, let me know... i would be very intrested in it....

Yeah, they are amazing creatures. Hmmm, maybe i should get a tiger instead of a dragon, after all tigers are a bit more "real". Still... it is kinda nice to have some firey demon on your back the represents you.

Nah don't go with the tiger. the dragon is your first instinct. you should never let me or anyone else sway you from that. you may not know why but that initial instinct should always be listened to.

Nah don't go with the tiger. the dragon is your first instinct. you should never let me or anyone else sway you from that. you may not know why but that initial instinct should always be listened to.

True... but it may appear foolish and childish, which is something i'm not to fond of. Then again the girls will love it. *cough* PG *cough* B))

True... but it may appear foolish and childish, which is something i'm not to fond of. Then again the girls will love it. *cough* PG *cough* B))

*cough*I'm not fond of dragons OR tigers*cough* *cough, cough*but non-frightening creatures are okay*cough, choke, GAG!*

*cough*I'm not fond of dragons OR tigers*cough* *cough, cough*but non-frightening creatures are okay*cough, choke, GAG!*

Lol a dragon is not a frightening creature!!! you just think it of that way because thats the only things you have heard. tsk tsk tsk, shame on you PG...

I love tattoos on both guys and girls

Guys: anything sexy looking, I like mostly all black tattoos rather than full color tattoos, oh and nothing that makes them look like immature lil boys who got one because they were drunk or because of a dare

Girls: anything sweet and sexy not slutty, I personally don't think a tattoo on the lower back is a "tramp stamp" now a tattoo on or around a "certain area" should be considered a tramp stamp...

I have a butterfly with the primary colors on my right shoulder, I know butterfly is very common but I designed mine and the reason I got it is because I feel like I have completely changed my life around just as the metamorphosis of a butterfly. I also got my fiance a tattoo for his birthday. He got a dragon on his left leg on his calf and the tail wraps around his ankle, it has no color and is done in the "Tribal Art" sort of way (I think its sexy) B))

Blade, if you found my tiger sexy, I'd begin to wonder about you my friend....

o.O

and i begin to wonder why you would think such things! :blink:

tsk tsk tsk my friend....

I love tattoos on both guys and girls

Guys: anything sexy looking, I like mostly all black tattoos rather than full color tattoos, oh and nothing that makes them look like immature lil boys who got one because they were drunk or because of a dare

Girls: anything sweet and sexy not slutty, I personally don't think a tattoo on the lower back is a "tramp stamp" now a tattoo on or around a "certain area" should be considered a tramp stamp...

I have a butterfly with the primary colors on my right shoulder, I know butterfly is very common but I designed mine and the reason I got it is because I feel like I have completely changed my life around just as the metamorphosis of a butterfly. I also got my fiance a tattoo for his birthday. He got a dragon on his left leg on his calf and the tail wraps around his ankle, it has no color and is done in the "Tribal Art" sort of way (I think its sexy) B))

WHO HOO!!!!!!!!! DRAGONS ALL THE WAY! =D

In your face Impervious :lol:

Idk... just like dragons, it gives off a aroma of sence being. Like the thing inside you that fits your personality the best. A dragon because of how fearless and powerful you are. That there is a gentle side of you and a wild un-tamed side as well (dont get any ideas Impervious). Thats why i am going to get on across my back... it represents the hidden power within me... waiting to come out. Ah and that power has been building ever since i was little and knew how to channel my energy to build it up. Tis not anger, just energy. So one day anyone who threatens the person or people who matter most to me will be in for a big surprize. -_-

i just hope that wont come to be... i'll fear i may kill when that happens.