BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS a replacement. But I told itachi 2 days back that I can't give enough time for the game and told him to remove my name from the back-up list .

Sorry guys for posting in the middle of the game. But I thought I should so that all will know :)

Recruiter: Itachi

1)LIS.... Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for LIS

5)Mekal ....LIS

6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)

7)Y-San ... LIS

8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

OK I will say it if no one else will because we are all so scared of being charged with being Evil.

LIS you are behaving like a big bully.

Do this do that....Blondie, aka stupid, blond!..blah blah blah,

I hope the real blonds in here have a thick skin...

And now you do a big statement and prepare to leave.

You are playing us big time LIS! I will never underestimate

you again. That was my fault for being....timid.

Big speech and a reason for voting is feeling threatened, sorry but read the signature

So you and y-san still in cahoots and getting scared of me or my findings or my role

One of the voters for me IS a baddie - no use outing my role yet, I'l do that when it's too late

As you can see CP it is an inactive day for me and I am supposed to wait till 11pm my time and stay up till 1am to get 2 hrs play - so I get pushy for wome responses,

If you read I have asked someone to take over - they will not now probably

Mekal is Alucard if someone wants him, sry he is a friend of yrs now CP

See my role later, ppl being misled esaily - maybe even bullied

Sorry Itachi-san tried to get it covered and no one including you has responded.. playing till the end

off for 2hrs - I'll see if the game is concluded then

Ok sooo: I'm alive :D (that's always good news!)

Believe LIS to have been acting suspicious aswell, but I still suspect Y-San bigtime...

Just wondering could anyone clarify: If Spike finds out whether his target is Hero or Villain then is it mentioned in the night post i.e if Spike had found out Y-San's faction, would we know?

Just want to be sure, I'm guessing it is mentioned and it's just that Spike didn't find out Y-San's faction, which leaves me the same place I was yesterday... not trusting Y-San.

:blink:

1)LIS.... Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for LIS

5)Mekal ....LIS

7)Y-San ... LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth - Voting for LIS

My vote's in for LIS

1)LIS voting for - Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - LIS

5)Mekal - LIS

7)Y-San voting for - LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth - LIS

You forgot Mekal's vote for LIS

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Good Evening. I know the usual rules are 1 ghost post is allowed, however I feel I have to break them on this occasion.

As you all know I got killed off for be inactive and firstly I would like to apoligize for that. I have slept right through all discussion and debates you guys where having when regarding the voting and because of this I deserved to be killed off, though you goodies did not deserve to lose a way of anti-summon off the deamon. You guys really got the hard end of the stick.

I believed that I would be able to commit enough time to this game to become involved and be a valible member of the team. However I was proven wrong many times over for this mis calculation of mine. As all of you know did also, we put our names forward for this game, not knowing the rules. It was a good way of doing it, and I was planning on doing the same for something I was doing, however I made the mistake of asuming that it would 24hour days like the other mafia's before it (excluding the "speed mafia" ).

When I found out that is was 12 hours, I decided to keep at it. My first night I got the time limit extending which I was finishing work so I could place my vote. and this should have been a clear signal to me. Nights which last a little over 4 hours are just too dificult to keep up with when I'm asleep, work or training. I have made bad decision after bad decision in the last few games, and I wish I could make it up to those all personally involved.

Thanks for your support Woon, but the people were right, I didn't post, not even a "i'm active, reading post, await my decision" posts. I never had time for the game, was wrong to start. Its a shame they lose Yuna though :(

I also would like to send a appolgy to whomever was on the stand by roster, you guys should have been here instead of me, them prehaps Yuna would still be alive.

Lets hope the great loss of Yuna doesn't effect he final outcome for the game, and I am still voting for my team from the grave.

By now you guys have realized I dont have a lot of time around recently, and therefore this is an anouncment that I probably wont be seen around these forms for too much longer. Things are happening right now for me which means I cant dedicate myself to any more of these games. I will, out of respect for the players, complete the game I am currently hosting and will post the answer to common answers #5. But after then I will not garentee myself to be visable around here.

Thanks

Taliesin

We love you anyways, at least I do!!

I feel your pain and understand. You are a good player

and I hope to play with you again! ;)

I WAS a replacement. But I told itachi 2 days back that I can't give enough time for the game and told him to remove my name from the back-up list .

Sorry guys for posting in the middle of the game. But I thought I should so that all will know :)

Its cool Nayana my dear, no worries!

Miss you though.

1)LIS voting for - Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - LIS

5)Mekal - LIS

7)Y-San voting for - LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth - LIS

I think this is the most updated Roster, with Bb showing as dead.

Prince, love your avatar-the art.

Earlier I was going to say how funny it would be if Prince Marth was

Kenshin considering he is in the air force (?) right?

And.. when is the day ending?

edit : remove quotes

Edited by crazypainter

at this point i's rather fall on my sword.. If any one wants to make their vote COUNT - well.... go figure

Those asking about Y-san and spike - she survived, you work that one out, seems easy enough

Perhaps some are not realising that not attacking, cld be defending, if they defend and are not attacked, they don't show as played that night, If they do not attack or defend they do not show that night if not attacked, basically by not Pm ing itacchi-san or abstaining from night activety, does not mean that someone is dead...

Hope that is not too strong for some ppl, not too bossy..

Anyway I hope itachi-san writes me out with a valiant death and i really do fall on my sword.....

I ahd a PM this morning that took me a while to realise that wat happens here is taken out of context, it's taken personally. Lets face it some of just dont like to loose, perhaps the Samurai will fall on his too.

If anyone thinks that the way I am playing this is a reason to vote for me , they have some problems of their own.. to seperate one thing ffom another personal and role play ae not the same. ae my reasons for being pushy and poking ... The time zone 12 hr thing is a loss in these games unfortuately.

Sorry if this style has upset anyone - it was never ever intended and that appology goes to the person who PMd me too, though it shld have been done after the game.

Think this is knwn as the last post!

Pls reemove my vote on the basis that I wld rather change it but will not attack anyone now

Edited by Lost in space

at this point i's rather fall on my sword.. If any one wants to make their vote COUNT - well.... go figure

Those asking about Y-san and spike - she survived, you work that one out, seems easy enough

Perhaps some are not realising that not attacking, cld be defending, if they defend and are not attacked, they don't show as played that night, If they do not attack or defend they do not show that night if not attacked, basically by not Pm ing itacchi-san or abstaining from night activety, does not mean that someone is dead...

Hope that is not too strong for some ppl, not too bossy..

Anyway I hope itachi-san writes me out with a valiant death and i really do fall on my sword.....

I ahd a PM this morning that took me a while to realise that wat happens here is taken out of context, it's taken personally. Lets face it some of just dont like to loose, perhaps the Samurai will fall on his too.

If anyone thinks that the way I am playing this is a reason to vote for me , they have some problems of their own.. to seperate one thing ffom another personal and role play ae not the same. ae my reasons for being pushy and poking ... The time zone 12 hr thing is a loss in these games unfortuately.

Sorry if this style has upset anyone - it was never ever intended and that appology goes to the person who PMd me too, though it shld have been done after the game.

Think this is knwn as the last post!

Pls reemove my vote on the basis that I wld rather change it but will not attack anyone now

So what does this mean LIS? Are you really leaving now? Was that your last post this game? For real?

edit: na I dont believe him. Watch he will be back!

Edited by crazypainter

OMG Itachi, after our brief discussions on anime, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm not involved with this... :mad::P

Oh well, I'll have internet in a couple of weeks.. :wub: , and watch, everyone will be tired of mafia dangit!!!

Peace**

OMG Itachi, after our brief discussions on anime, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm not involved with this... :mad::P

Oh well, I'll have internet in a couple of weeks.. :wub: , and watch, everyone will be tired of mafia dangit!!!

Peace**

you dont get tired of an addiction.

Watch, we'll still be here.

Unless Itatchi kills us all off.

Who knows what will happen in this game.

I am truly surprised every time I log on

and find myself alive.....still.

1)LIS voting for - Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - LIS

5)Mekal - LIS

7)Y-San voting for - LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth - LIS

as we wait for votes from FIF, Kat, and Joe's Student

the conversation is going to get tired and full of little do nothing posts..

like mine.

Edited by crazypainter

1)LIS voting for - Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - LIS

5)Mekal - LIS

7)Y-San voting for - LIS

10)Joe's Student - Y-SAN

11)Prince Marth - LIS

Ok as I'm confused about LIS, and suspicious still of Y-San, I'm going to vote for her. Obviously I could just follow the crowd, but LIS strikes me as telling the truth.. maybe :huh: lol.

OK, I'm here. LIS is being officially replaced with dawh

1)dawh

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

7)Y-San voting for - dawh

10)Joe's Student - Y-SAN

11)Prince Marth - dawh

Though it looks like dawh is just getting thrown to the wolves right off the bat :rolleyes: sorry dawh. It looks like I'm not that late because we need votes from Kat, FIF and now dawh (I'll accept 2 out of 3 at the least) and then make the Day post. As for Day/Night cycles I thought i would strict about them, but I really don't care too much. Kat has been on and not posting though, I don't get that and is a bit frowned upon. I understand if people have work/school whatever, but if your on, please at least post/vote.

Yet again, I notice a backup stepping in just in time to be killed...namely me. :(

Itachi has just informed me that I'm stepping in for LIS. While I haven't been keeping a list of names and who's whom, I have been following along and I do know a few things.

First, as far as we know (with the possible exception of Brandonb) the GO are still all alive and well. They are happy to kill off anyone else and they will have the opportunity to add (two or) three votes to a lynch. Unless they are among the members who haven't voted yet, they are likely among those voting for me. However, there is someone else who kept him head down last night that should be dealt with. Other than the GO, the most dangerous Villain still alive is Alucard. LIS alluded to his alter ego in an earlier post. With Yuna dead, Alucard can continue to wreak havoc among the other factions. I am a hero (you ought to be able to tell which one by now :rolleyes: ) so I would say that the person most worthwhile to eliminate on this lynch is Alucard,

Mekal

I can't kill Mekal, Kenshin (if still alive) can't kill Mekal, Ichigo can't kill Mekal, and with his remaining defenses, Mekal can survive. We can't lynch a GU this lynch since we wasted it last time, so we need to get another Villain and Mekal is our man. If you kill me, it's pretty much game over.

Host: Itachi

1)LIS voting for - Mekal

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

10)Joe's Student voting for - Y-san

11)Prince Marth - dawh

BTW, Joe's Student, please change your vote...

Sorry about the colors, sort of cobbled together from previous posts.

Yet again, I notice a backup stepping in just in time to be killed...namely me. :(

Itachi has just informed me that I'm stepping in for LIS. While I haven't been keeping a list of names and who's whom, I have been following along and I do know a few things.

First, as far as we know (with the possible exception of Brandonb) the GO are still all alive and well. They are happy to kill off anyone else and they will have the opportunity to add (two or) three votes to a lynch. Unless they are among the members who haven't voted yet, they are likely among those voting for me. However, there is someone else who kept him head down last night that should be dealt with. Other than the GO, the most dangerous Villain still alive is Alucard. LIS alluded to his alter ego in an earlier post. With Yuna dead, Alucard can continue to wreak havoc among the other factions. I am a hero (you ought to be able to tell which one by now :rolleyes: ) so I would say that the person most worthwhile to eliminate on this lynch is Alucard,

Mekal

I can't kill Mekal, Kenshin (if still alive) can't kill Mekal, Ichigo can't kill Mekal, and with his remaining defenses, Mekal can survive. We can't lynch a GU this lynch since we wasted it last time, so we need to get another Villain and Mekal is our man. If you kill me, it's pretty much game over.

Host: Itachi

1)LIS voting for - Mekal

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

10)Joe's Student voting for - Mekal

11)Prince Marth - dawh

Ok guys i believe Dawh... if Mekal is Alucard we have to nail him now while we don't need to use up a blinfolded lynching.

Also Itachi: I think people should be afforded the chance to see this develpoment i.e LIS/Dawh came out as being Naruto AFTER most people had voted therefore they missed out on that crucial piece of evdence/discussion...

oh I SOOO wish I were playing right now. There is a lot of info to be gained from the night posts (more than in Mafia), so there are roles that should now be obvious that haven't been discussed yet (I think I even know who I was, without knowing who I was, of course). But since I'm not playing, I'll be quiet now.

My apologies for the interruption, I've been sitting on my hands to keep from posting, but it's not working.