BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGHT 1:

CP was restless. "How can I sleep at a time life this? It's only just begun." She decided to scout the area and determine

which places would be best suited for ambushes and barricades. She walked briskly, yet stealthy so that she was satisfied

that no one could possibly have followed her all the way out to the isolated trail she now passed through.

???: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

That laugh sounded as if it was the Grim Reaper himself. It came from behind. She turned as fast as she could, but there was no one there. Her heart began to race, but she was not about to give up her location by saying anything.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" "From the opposite direction!" she couldn't believe her own mind. Her senses were failing her. "HAHAHAH!" This time from the right! "WUAHAHAH!" This time from the left. "hehehe" From all around as if the voice surrounded her entire being.

CP began to shiver with fear. "Who are you!? Come out! Show yourself!?"

???: Oh? What have we hear? You seem to be no easy prey. But that makes it all the more fun!

Suddenly she saw the faint glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. "What is that?" she thought. It looked like a black puddle and it was inching nearer to her. Two yellow glimmers sparkled from the puddle and it began to rise, taking the shape of a man. He was wearing a bright red cloak and hat and wore bright yellow glasses. His appearance was more like a silhouette with yellow eyes.

alucard.jpg

???: My name is Alucard. I'm here to kill you.

CP froze, she literally couldn't move. Alucard raised his gun, leveled it at her forehead and began to squeeze the trigger. Then he twirled the gun round his fingers and holstered it beneath his cloak. He raised his other arm, pointed at her with his finger and yelled "BANG!" CP jumped in fear. Then Alucard vanished.

Alucard: MUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! You're a fun one indeed!

Just as CP caught her breath, thinking the demon finally left her alone, he appeared right behind her. Her eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around her body and sunk his fangs into her neck. He feasted for a long time, the blood trickled down her neck. She couldn't move.

Alucard: MMMMM. Delicious. Now you're mine. Mine forever. Weeks from now you will begin to feel the thirst. The wonderful thirst for blood. And I'll come for you then. Even if one of these fools in this silly contest manages to send me back to Hell, I'll return to this dimension eventually. I'm immortal, I'm only here for the snacks.

And with that he disappeared for good. CP sunk to her knees in shock. After a moment, she raised her hand to her neck and smiled. "So there are adversaries of that caliber here after all? I shouldn't have taken this so lightly. Time to get serious!"

---

Kenshin peeked inside Mekal's house through a window. He saw his target carelessly sitting in a rocking chair, enjoying the night sky. "Now's my chance..." Just as Kenshin began to rise, he crouched back behind the bush when a goofy kid came loudly running up to Mekal's house and began pounding on the front door. "What's with that kid?" Kenshin thought.

---

Mekal leaned back in his favorite chair of the new place and gazed at the half-moon. He calmly turned his head toward the door when he heard a constant and annoying knocking. "Ummm. Come in."

A young boy entered the house and looked Mekal right in the eyes. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the Greatest Ninja Ever! I came here to tell you that I'm going to be Hokage of this village some day so you better respect me! Believe it!"

Mekal: What kind of an outfit is that for a ninja?

Naruto: HMPH! Don't you worry about that! If I don't want to be seen, I could be wearing a clown suit and you wouldn't even notice me!

Mekal: You basically are... *ahem*.. is that so? Well, what's your business with me?

Naruto: I thought I got a strange vibe from you when we all met before. I just wanted to make sure that we're friends.

Mekal: Oh? ...You're an interesting one indeed. I'll tell you what. Call me _______ from now on. It's my real name.

narutothumbsup.jpg

Naruto: You got it! Well, I'm going to go see how many other friends I can make tonight. See ya!

Mekal laughed to himself as the kid almost broke the door down racing out and across the village. "What a strange kid".

---

Kenshin waited until Naruto was out of sight. Mekal returned to his chair. "Now..." Just then a teenager came rushing up to Mekal's house and kicked the door in. Mekal stood immediately. "Who are you?" Kenshin sank back into his hiding place getting frustrated.

---

The orange-haired teenager just began yelling at Mekal. Had Mekal not been so overwhelmed by Naruto's kindness, he may have tried to kill this insolent guy. But instead, he lent the pleading stranger an ear.

1182803286_ichigo.jpg

Ichigo: Do you know what a Death Note is?

Mekal: Should I? It sounds fascinating.

Ichigo flashstepped toward Mekal so that they stood only a few feet apart. He raised his sword to Mekal's throat.

Ichigo: Is your name Light?

Mekal: Hmmm, another interesting stranger. Do you want to become friends too? You know, it's not polite to ask another's name without giving your own first.

Ichigo: My name is Ichigo, but you know me as _______. And I'm not here to make friends! What do you think this is!?

Mekal gently lowered Ichigo's sword. "I thought the same thing a moment ago, strange how people change. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not the one you're looking for."

Ichigo could tell Mekal was telling the truth. He slung his sword over his back and raced out of the house.

---

Kenshin would wait longer this time. "What next?" he thought.

---

CL was wondering through the dark village when she heard a strange sound. "Is that a helicopter?"

Police: Stay where you are! Drop your weapon and put your hands up!

CL: Like Hell I will!

CL ran for cover into the forest. She stopped, exhausted, under a large tree. "Seems like I lost them."

Mercenary: Lost who?

CL jumped at the voice of the camouflaged mercenary sitting up in the tree above her. A swarm of them emerged from the forest and flushed her out into the open. The helicopter hovered above her and shined a spotlight directly onto her.

Police: Drop your weapon!

CL: It can't end like this! It's only just begun!

CL made a quick move, but every gun aimed at her fired and littered her with bullet holes. Blood dripped from her mouth as she dropped to her knees. "No ...way." She fell face down, lifeless.

Mercenary: L, L do you read.

L_007_animestocks[com].jpg

L (static): What's the situation?

Mercenary: The subject was hostile. We had to use force and terminate.

L (static): That's fine. Bring the body to my headquarters. I need to examine it for clues. Well done.

---

GC was snoring soundly as the Geass Order snuck into his house. LeLouche walked over to him and kicked him hard in the ribs.

GC: Ow! What was that for? And who are you three?

LeLouche: What's the point in asking that right before you die?

GC: Wait... no wait! wait! I didn't even have a chance to Defend myself!

LeLouche: That's why we're here.

1.png

LeLouche motioned to his eye and met GC's gaze. "GC, you will kill yourself right now!" GC stood slowly. "This

isn't right" he thought. He picked up his gun and pointed it at his head. "I still had..." bang! GC fell to the ground dead.

and the Geass Order silently left him to rot.

---

"Now's my chance!" Kenshin thought. He strode into Mekal's house and drew his sword.

kenshin.jpg

Mekal stood up from his chair just in time to see the lightning fast Samurai make his move. Kenshin delivered a killing stroke, but what!?!?!?! He missed? Mekal was standing right next to the sword perfectly unharmed. Kenshin dealt blow after blow, killing stroke after killing stroke and Mekal dodged them all.

Mekal: Are you done Samurai?

Kenshin: You are skilled. Very skilled. I am no match for you. Please kill me for this shame I have brought upon myself.

Mekal: No. I'd rather you lived with it. Don't bother me again though, or you will regret that mistake even more.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)LIS

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

8)GC - DEAD (killed by the Geass Order)

9)CL - DEAD (killed on L's Command)

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

Let the First Day begin! Let's try for a 12 Hour Day. Everyone needs to vote for 3 things.

1) a suspect to Lynch

2) whether you all should blindfold them or not

3) who you want Spike to target tonight

This could end quite quickly if people keep getting killed off at this rate.

From the story we can tell that

CP is not Alucard.

CL is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Naruto

Mekal is not Ichigo

Mekal is not Light

I'm thinking 12 hours = me talking to myself almost, just me and two others around till 7pm GMT and that means US at school or work???? do we need extensiion ??

I always think the first night is quick, the next day needs a lot of fact finding (by activity/posting) Lets see if people hide or make dumb posts

Also we need to really figure how to use our own roles well and work out others why when and whats too - complicated methinks

Itachi-san .?????.. friends are now compatible?? does Mekal and his new friend work together (PM) or just have drinks and cinema moments etc, do they gain behind the scenes contact?? probably not - heroes dont team unless GU takes one, if I'm reading right BTSC not mentioned, but are they or any other friends just know who each other are. i.e. Mekal also knows who Naruto is?? (strange friendship if not - perhaps that needs working on, or explanation)

C.L. role ??? ideas anyone?? Did the inspector use luck or skill - I'm thinking it's hard to workout so many ways this can play, CL adn GC did not, cld not defend temselves,

CP's hair turned white after that attk

This could end quite quickly if people keep getting killed off at this rate.

From the story we can tell that

CP is not Alucard.

CL is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Naruto

Mekal is not Ichigo

Mekal is not Light

Agreed, other than CL WAS not kensian,

Mekal had a lot of visitors and made a friend??

Alucard tried attack, and CP is safe from him now, but did not use a defense???, Why did GC shoot himself - because he was told too ??? we know all three GU were there (to kill one person???) GC was not on the prowel or had no defense, maybe did not use it (cld he have forgotten to PM

All confusing - but it's forming in the back of my brain - i wish i cld solve faster...

Itachi-san - has the order of events to do with PM or can we use the chronological order to determine things ???

I have more to say, back soon to read and or write.... This is complicated, and you either guess right or wrong regarding atttack or defense ... Interesting gambits and plotting to come no doubt

btw - can I have some friends too

................................................................................

................................................................................

Thanks You Itachi for those clarifications!!!!!!

My hair is changing back to brown now LIS........

So you say - using a brunette rinse - you'll have to build it up to brown gradually, :P

...I don't think it helps (says someone who's not only played but hosted her own ;P)...

And I don't think knowledge about Anime helps either...cuz I'm still confused... :wacko:

On the plus side, it looks like it will be a lot of fun...

:D A new blond in town

I'm going blond (wher I have hair left - I'll be pulling it all out in this game)

Just adding to your list, CL is not L either, and I don't think we know for certain if Mekel is not Light (why did everyone visit him? :P)

I think it's more likely we aren't going to get a geass in the first day, and we can't do a blindfold every day, I vote to save it and normal lynch.

~Kat

I so wanted to play this, too. Oh, well. Sign me up on the backup list.

And Taliesin, there's one more character you know I'm not that you can add to your list. Oh, nvm. Kathleen got it. But reread the rules, Kat. You do know that about Mekal.

Have fun everyone!

Edited by Cherry Lane

Itachi-san - has the order of events to do with PM or can we use the chronological order to determine things ???

I have to wonder about that too...Because if all that was happening at the same time, I can make quite a few more determinations. Heck, I could even make quite a few determinations if it was even, in fact, chronological order.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Just adding to your list, CL is not L either, and I don't think we know for certain if Mekel is not Light (why did everyone visit him? :P )

I think it's more likely we aren't going to get a geass in the first day, and we can't do a blindfold every day, I vote to save it and normal lynch.

~Kat

Ha ha L and cherry lane.... the blonde list grows ... Sry cld nt resist, We do know Mekal is not Light (the only person Ichigo can kill is Light, Light visited Mekal and he is still alive) Anyway the 'deerrr play' works on these topics if ppl want to use it.

Any one doubt that three GUs are out there still - the blind lynch is better 3 gu to get - try without if you like - gonna nominate to start the ball rolling in 30mins if it is not started ..

wld like a Itachi-san to respond about the BTSC - if ppl are knowing/friendlying each other are they working together or just knowing EACH other?

Clearly Naruto has a friend, will they be in cahoots?

I have a little bit worked out - but will hold on this first day or at least for now as i'm talking to myself here .. So LIS, what are you gonna have for lunch?

Prince Marth: Any chance you have made any determinations that could shed some light on who we should vote to die at the hands of Itachi's sword?

And what about Spike? Can we abstain from using him tonight or not? Simply because (if GC and CL were innocent) that leaves a 50% chance we'll order Spike to kill an innocent. If either GC or CL weren't innocent, or if both weren't, then that's even less chance for us to target a baddie. That's dangerous for us innocents. Of course if anyone has info, that you can share yet keep yourself safe from baddies, then please let us know....

I'm uber-confused :blink:

Edit to add: Delighted to still be alive after a night of possible madness :D

Edited by Joe's Student

Sorry, don't have much time right now...have some thoughts, will post a more detailed account later, but I want to add this:

The fact that Alucard chose CP, who has had a perfect survival record in Mafia games (has survived to the end of every game she's played) suggests that he is a seasoned player.

Looks like spike is alive then ...Will change if the defence is good, suspecting Mekal for being the risen phoenix of thunderchicken (everyone went for in M - 7), and FIF for being to inactive

a bit random, and i'm sure that will draw some attention to me as well as them - anyone have any better ideas - I'm off for an hour

voter ......voted...............spike attack

1)LIS - CrazyPainter ........ FIF, unblindfold

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

Let the First Day begin! Let's try for a 12 Hour Day. Everyone needs to vote for 3 things.

1) a suspect to Lynch

2) whether you all should blindfold them or not

3) who you want Spike to target tonight

Sorry, don't have much time right now...have some thoughts, will post a more detailed account later, but I want to add this:

The fact that Alucard chose CP, who has had a perfect survival record in Mafia games (has survived to the end of every game she's played) suggests that he is a seasoned player.

Interesting thought,..I'm thinking E.E. (alchemist), was not attacking last night and may not have used blindfold which amy have been GC thinking he was invincible/untouchable

Dont like it when you are this quiet Y-san, like one of those voices on an intercome - you say you have thoughts lets here them, it is a discussion forum too.

Oh...So votes aren't done via PM? o_O I thought they were...I haven't voted yet but that's because I thought they were done via PM and I wanted to see what more people had to say before placing a vote. So votes are done here?

More clarifications: ;)

Naruto making a friend is just an excuse for him to learn someone's Identity. It has nothing to do with the 2 of them being in cahoots from now on. Also, Mekal didn't learn Naruto's Identity so they can't pm each other anyway.

All the votes for the Day are done via posts not pms. -just info for Marth really, because this is typical of Mafia-type games

There will be a vote for Spike whether he is alive or not. Only the Night will tell if he is alive (maybe). Everyone has to vote for his target Today. Remember, there is a chance Spike will learn whether he should Attack or not.

The events last night are not all chronological, so don't base anything on their order.

Also, it looks like I'll have to extend the Day. I'll wait until there's a good amount of voting done.

Edit: as an example of a definitive vote:

Itachi: Voting for unreality, Blindfold Lynch, Nayana is Spike's Target

Edit 2: in retrospect I did write the events in a chronological way, but it had nothing to do with the order in which I received the pms. I think the order can actually be used as a clue, just not too large a clue. Also, none of them happened at the same time. I will continue to write Night Posts with this type of chronology.

More clarifications: ;)

Naruto making a friend is just an excuse for him to learn someone's Identity. It has nothing to do with the 2 of them being in cahoots from now on. Also, Mekal didn't learn Naruto's Identity so they can't pm each other anyway.

All the votes for the Day are done via posts not pms. -just info for Marth really, because this is typical of Mafia-type games

There will be a vote for Spike whether he is alive or not. Only the Night will tell if he is alive (maybe). Everyone has to vote for his target Today. Remember, there is a chance Spike will learn whether he should Attack or not.

The events last night are not all chronological, so don't base anything on their order.

Also, it looks like I'll have to extend the Day. I'll wait until there's a good amount of voting done.

Edit: as an example of a definitive vote:

Itachi: Voting for unreality, Blindfold Lynch, Nayana is Spike's Target

Edit 2: in retrospect I did write the events in a chronological way, but it had nothing to do with the order in which I received the pms. I think the order can actually be used as a clue, just not too large a clue. Also, none of them happened at the same time.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.

voter - voting for - spike attack:

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

Voting for Y-San because her only post so far has made me suspicious. It's exactly like a tactic used by GC in Mafia IV to cast suspicion on Y-San (only thing missing is a spoiler ;) ). She has picked up on something (maybe nothing, maybe something) that CL has survived all the games she's played in.

The thing she says is that Alucard must be a seasoned player because he/she wanted to rid CL from the game, but Y-San herself is a seasoned player, having hosted a game aswell, and she's just the type of seasoned player who, as the Alucard, would go for CL. It sounds more like she's wanted to incriminate someone and has thought up this way of doing so...

Also i want to add that she subtlely suggests this seasoned player is male. A mistake in quick typing maybe, but i don't think so, i think she was trying to frame a certain someone by use of the "he", and also so that subconciously people wouldn't think of her as the seasoned player.

One more thing is that she has used the tactic of leaving a piece of evidence against someone and then left, leaving people to stew over it and it staying in her mind. A GO tactic if ever i saw one...

The whole thing stunk of Baddie play, whether she's trying to cast suspicion away from herself as the Alucard, or just trying to frame an innocent...

Y-San's Post

(This is all in good faith YS :lol: , if I'm wrong i'll definitely apologise :) )

Edit: to fix voting

Edited by Joe's Student

Okay...sorry, its a busy day at work, and I don't have much time...but here are my other thoughts on last night:

The fact that CL was killed by L suggests that that the tip L got was about CL. Of course, there's a 50% chance of it being false.

The fact that there was no action from Light suggests that he was either an inactive player, or used a defense last night instead of attacking, which could be a clever strategy. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure why the GO went after GC. Seems random, although they might just have gone after him for inactivity. He also may have been Light.

JS, I used "he" because the Alucard character is a he...and Itachi uses the same pronoun in the night post...

Sorry I didn't have time to say more. I still don't...which is why I have to go now. Be back later!

Okay...sorry, its a busy day at work, and I don't have much time...but here are my other thoughts on last night:

The fact that CL was killed by L suggests that that the tip L got was about CL. Of course, there's a 50% chance of it being false.

The fact that there was no action from Light suggests that he was either an inactive player, or used a defense last night instead of attacking, which could be a clever strategy. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure why the GO went after GC. Seems random, although they might just have gone after him for inactivity. He also may have been Light.

JS, I used "he" because the Alucard character is a he...and Itachi uses the same pronoun in the night post...

Sorry I didn't have time to say more. I still don't...which is why I have to go now. Be back later!

But i see you've ignored my whole piece so as not to get dragged into a clash (I would have done the same thing myself in you're position). I believe you have then tried to cover up the "Leave info and Leave" tactic by coming on straight after i post with other info (which isn't anything new to anyone).

Y-San your last post has made me doubly suspicious of you....

I hope i got the voting right. Thank you LIS I love Purple but its not my favorite color.

As you cast your suspicion on me I cant help but wonder why? Yes, I read what you wrote but that doesnt make

a good argument. Is it because I was bit? Can you come over and check my wounds? Back rub maybe?

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP- voting for Prince, Blindfold Lynch, Joe's student is Spike's Target

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

edit: changed color

Edited by crazypainter

But i see you've ignored my whole piece so as not to get dragged into a clash (I would have done the same thing myself in you're position). I believe you have then tried to cover up the "Leave info and Leave" tactic by coming on straight after i post with other info (which isn't anything new to anyone).

Y-San your last post has made me doubly suspicious of you....

And you jumped on her so quickly. Is there something you know?

One thing I know is that Alucard went for me last night and I survived...

sort of. Well I will do what I can for the good guys/gals while I can.