Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anime Battle Royale

315 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks for the info!! Does this mean I will have to copy/paste all the text you write in the future???

no, just....drag

edit: and I think it does work on your sig, but there's a typo ;)

Edited by Cherry Lane

sorry...double posting

Edited by Cherry Lane

Posted · Report post

sorry...double posting

Lol...nice ;P...it also works when you click quote or reply if you use standard instead of rich text formatting...

-\-/

Hehe...and here's a smiley for Yuna...(made it larger so you could see the different colors)

0_0

And one for Kenshin...

^_X

Four-liner for Alucard...

__

_HH_

O-O

v=v

-\-/

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Posted · Report post

So what brought you to want to make random smileys for random characters, Y-San?

Posted · Report post

So what brought you to want to make random smileys for random characters, Y-San?

I was bored. :P

I tried to figure out which characters had something special in their faces that I could put in a smiley and those were the ones I came up with...

-\-/

Posted · Report post

Hehe. So, you ready for round 2?

Posted · Report post

Haha...I just realized: in both this game and Speed Mafia, it was Dawh's changing sides that provided the decisive majority for the mafia/GO...I think his new nickname should be the Decisive Turncoat...;P

Oh, and for those who don't understand the Lelouch smiley: it's him holding out his fingers in a V shape around his Geass eye...

-\-/

I did make note of that earlier, but I resent the title "Turncoat." :P

It's not like I had a choice in the matter... :o It was dependent entirely on the actions of other people in Speed Mafia (though I may have instigated the GO a little bit... B)) )

Posted · Report post

While we're waiting for ABR2, have any of you read the manga that most of the characters are from? I started reading Death Note, and I'm mildly addicted <_< Thats the only one I know.

~Kat

Ps...random but am I the only one who thinks of chocolate when they hear "Rolo"?

Posted · Report post

While we're waiting for ABR2, have any of you read the manga that most of the characters are from? I started reading Death Note, and I'm mildly addicted <_< Thats the only one I know.

~Kat

Ps...random but am I the only one who thinks of chocolate when they hear "Rolo"?

I watched some Code Geass last night. And I really like it. But after watching it...I kinda wonder where Itachi came up with the whole, GU dying if using their Geass twice idea. o_O I mean...True, there has to be some way to limit their power or they would have one heck of an advantage but still.

Posted · Report post

~Kat

I'm watching Death Note, finished Naruto anime up to now, watched parts of Code Geass, played FFX.

When I hear "Rolo"... I think of bunnies.

Posted · Report post

Where do you watch things? Oh right...youtube...well I'm pretty far in Death Note, its really...creepy but I love it ^_^ I'll probably try to watch Code Geass (mainly cause I want to know what Rolo looks like), although I don't have time to watch whole episodes of things while school is going on, maybe on the weekend... And bunnies? That's just random :P Rolo is a kind of chocolate, its my favourite :D

~Kat

Posted · Report post

I watched some Code Geass last night. And I really like it. But after watching it...I kinda wonder where Itachi came up with the whole, GU dying if using their Geass twice idea. o_O I mean...True, there has to be some way to limit their power or they would have one heck of an advantage but still.

You haven't watched enough of it then...oops, spoiler...;P

And you won't understand why ordering Rolo to sacrifice himself for Lelouch was such an in-character move until Season 2...

-\-/

You haven't watched enough of it then...oops, spoiler...;P

And you won't understand why ordering Rolo to sacrifice himself for Lelouch was such an in-character move until Season 2...

-\-/

You totally just revealed too much ;) Ah well, I'm too busy with Death Note anyway...Hope ABR2 starts soon...

~Kat

Edit: FINALLY

Edited by Kathleen

Posted · Report post

You totally just revealed too much ;) Ah well, I'm too busy with Death Note anyway...Hope ABR2 starts soon...

~Kat

Edit: FINALLY

That's why you should never talk about a show unless you have seen it in its entirety ;)