BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

Night 3:

The sun was setting. Naruto raced around the village trying to make friends and finally came to Y-San's house huffing and puffing. Any normal person would have passed out long ago, but Naruto had the stamina to keep going. Naruto's face gleamed in the porch light. He held himself up with one arm braced on the wooden banister of her front porch and put on his best smile before starting to pound wildly on her door.

naruto-uzumaki-thumb.jpg

To his surprise nobody answered, but he relentlessly kept knocking. As he knocked he noticed a figure sitting near the outer gate of her house. "Was he there the whole time?" Naruto thought.

Naruto: Who are you? ...sitting there so casually. What do you want?

ed%20under%20moon.jpg

???: My name's Ed. You don't seem like such a bad guy so I was waiting for you to leave before I made any movement. You don't seem like someone I should be getting into a fight with.

Naruto: Oh, I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The Greatest Ninja in the World! I'm going to become Hakage someday so you better respect me!

Ed: (nervously laughing and brushing a hand through his hair) hehe... OK, well are you done here?

Naruto: Not yet, I'm trying to make as many friends as possible and Y-San is next on my list.

Ed: Well, I'm sorry to say Naruto, but she isn't home. I guess we'll have to come by some other night.

Ed got up, dawned his red Alchemist's cloak and began to walk away slowly with his hands in his pockets.

Naruto: Are you trying to make friends too?

Ed paused as he walked away. "Nah, I was here to kill her." He didn't wait for Naruto's reaction as he disappeared into the new night. Naruto let out a huff and stalked away. "I'll turn you around Ed. I just know we can be friends...someday"

---

Kenshin thought to himself "Tonight is it! I finally get to give my sword a taste of blood after that shameful display the First Night. Mekal turned out to be a tough guy, but still... my Hiten Mitsurugi style should kill anyone I target." Kenshin began to unsheathe his sword and ran towards Kat's house. He stopped just outside the front door.

P%20Anime%20kenshin%202.jpg

Kenshin: I need to be quicker than last time. Now!

Kenshin kicked the door open of the lit house and ran in on a shadowy figure sitting over Kat's body. He could see that Kat's head had exploded and there was blood everywhere like something out of a horror film, or one of his typical assassinations for that matter. The mysterious person rose and then seemed to lazily fall over in the corner of the room, looked up at Kenshin and grinned.

Kenshin: Identify yourself! You're not my target, but my sword is crying for blood tonight!

Death_Note_L_by_SaiFongJunFan.jpg

L: It seems I had a fan. Either way the writing's on the wall Kenshin.

Kenshin: You know my name?

L: You just told me. At least one of your names that is (L smiled to himself and began to eat a Snickers bar he had been hiding) ...Do you want to tell me your player name as well while we're at it?

Kenshin: Hmph. Well, if you're L, you're not my enemy.

Kenshin left the house with a frustrated look and raced off into the dark of the night.

L: Good, now I can get back to work. So much to collect, so much to study. I had to finally show up here in person. These characters were proving too wiley and interesting for me to hold back anymore.

---

FIF walked into his house with a yawn. "It's this late already? I need to get some rest." He stopped with a start at the shadowy figure standing in his bedroom doorway.

FIF: Who are you? I thought I wasn't going to have to kill anyone tonight, but I guess I was wrong.

???: You were wrong indeed.

geass30640.jpg

???: You're going to kill... yourself!

With that FIF calmly walked over to his bed, reached under the pillow for one of his many hidden guns, pointed it at his head and blew himself away. The GU stepped over the body and stalked off into the night with a satisfied smile.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)dawh

2)FIF -DEAD (Killed by GO)

3)Kat -DEAD (Found dead)

4)CP

5)Mekal -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Alucard)

6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)

7)Y-San

8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

Just then, crazypainter and the rest of the Geass Order decided to make a bold move, and Luck was on their side.

crazypainter: dawh you are now one of us!

With that the game ended by default since the Geass Order had reached a majority.

cool-itachi.jpg

Itachi appeared in the morning mist and slaughtered Joe's Student and Prince Marth before they could even realize he was there. He then gathered the surviving members of the Geass Order (Y-San, crazypainter and now dawh).

Itachi: Congratulations are due for winning this contest. Sometimes sacrifices are indeed necessary for the common cause as you proved by Kat using her ability a second time and killing herself. Akatsuki hasn't fully recognized your skills though and decided that the Geass Order must participate in another Battle Royale to prove just how badass you all are. The rules will be altered and the names will be changed. Prepare yourselves.

With that Itachi vanished and the Geass Order was elated with an almost Flawless Victory.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)dawh - Naruto -then Marianne

2)FIF - L

3)Kat - Rolo

4)CP - CC

5)Mekal - Alucard

6)Brandonb - Spike

7)Y-San - LeLouche

8)GC - Light

9)CL - Ichigo

10)Joe's Student - Ed Elric

11)Prince Marth - Kenshin

12)taliesin - Yuna

I'd like to keep this thread open for Anime Battle Royale 2 Sign-up. Also, please offer any suggestions you may have to make 2 even better. Thanks for playing everyone!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Wow...for the first time in this game, luck was actually on our side...better late than never :D...welcome to the winning side, oka-san (mother, i.e. Marianne, aka Dawh ;P)

My pulling a Lelouch-like strategy and ordering ni-chan (brother, i.e. Rolo, aka Kat) to sacrifice himself in order to save me actually worked out in our favor...I feel so much like Lelouch now...;P

And Dawh, OUR win was all thanks to you...I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for your egging on everyone to attack us...;)

And JS, you really were being paranoid on the first day, lol, I had just enough time to duck away and read the Night Post and the other posts and I was really just trying to contribute an useful observation about Alucard....oh well...can't win them all :P

Edit: Oops, had some stuff on the clipboard...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

I do a pixie dance in a circle and Lift Up

Kat and Y san!!!!

My most honorable sisters!!

Face it girls... WE ROCK!!!!!

Only we and Itachi san know just how

amazing that was!!!

WE: Ysan, Kat, and I(CrazyPainter)

worked you all!!!

xox

namaste

CP

until next time..........

(!)

Oh, and of course, great game Itachi-san! Getting a hang of the rules took awhile, but all's well that ends well...:D

Definitely should do another one, including some of the clarifications that have been discussed...and I guess it didn't matter in this game, since we killed GC the first night, but I don't quite understand Light's win condition? Does he fail if he fails to kill one of them (i.e someone else kills them or they are lynched?) or does he only have to kill a majority?

Oh, and of course, great game Itachi-san! Getting a hang of the rules took awhile, but all's well that ends well...:D

Definitely should do another one, including some of the clarifications that have been discussed...and I guess it didn't matter in this game, since we killed GC the first night, but I don't quite understand Light's win condition? Does he fail if he fails to kill one of them (i.e someone else kills them or they are lynched?) or does he only have to kill a majority?

I was wondering that one myself...Does Light HAVE to be the one to kill them or if one of his targets is lynched and he kills the rest...does he still win?

I hope the Geass' abilities are modified a bit...They had an advantage...I mean...There's 4 of them...They know who each other are...They can only be lynched if it's by a blindfold lynch...If a lynch is attempted without a blindfold, they escape and automatically kill a hero...their goal is to kill everyone else...And like I said, they know each other so...Unlike the heroes...They can't accidently kill an ally. So...I mean...Jeez. <_<

I hope the Geass' abilities are modified a bit...They had an advantage...I mean...There's 4 of them...They know who each other are...They can only be lynched if it's by a blindfold lynch...If a lynch is attempted without a blindfold, they escape and automatically kill a hero...their goal is to kill everyone else...And like I said, they know each other so...Unlike the heroes...They can't accidently kill an ally. So...I mean...Jeez. <_<

No there were only 3 of us till tonight when we took Dawh

Yes you were...I was a little worried when you figured it out, too.

Oh and...Which Geass tried to attack me on night 2??

Um I dont remember....

It may have been me but I could have changed my mind.

I was so taken with the jacket of yours

Lol...actually, I was telling Itachi that I felt we had a disadvantage, since we would die the second time we were attacked by anyone, or if we used our ability and were attacked one time, and the Heroes could be attacked up to 4 times without dying...and the Marianne conversion only has a 50% chance of success, and a 50% chance of giving away her identity if it didn't succeed...

Edit: Lol...by the fact we both felt we had a disadvantage, I would say the game if pretty balanced...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Lol...actually, I was telling Itachi that I felt we had a disadvantage, since we would die the second time we were attacked by anyone, or if we used our ability and were attacked one time, and the Heroes could be attacked up to 4 times without dying...and the Marianne conversion only has a 50% chance of success, and a 50% chance of giving away her identity if it didn't succeed...

Y san,

so you remember if we went after Prince the second night?

I for one, felt like we had a major disadvantage.

Edited by crazypainter

Yeah, it's in the Night Post, but he was defending...actually we would have lost if ppl defended more...basically it ended up being a 50% chance of winning and losing for us...whether our conversion succeeded or not...:P

Well we pulled it off.

I cant thank you enough Ysan!

Well we pulled it off.

I cant thank you enough Ysan!

Well, technically, it was thanks to you, CP, or should I say C.C....you apparently were the lucky one on our team! :D

Edit: And thanks to Kat, too, who valiantly sacrificed herself to save her fake older brother ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Edit: Lol...by the fact we both felt we had a disadvantage, I would say the game if pretty balanced...;P

The way I read the GO abilities, it seemed like they had an advantage in that they had a chance to bring their attackers down with them. Plus, they are the mafia faction and can communicate with each other. Plus the fact that only a blind lynch will work seemed like it was very hard to kill them without losing one of the heroes.

I really saw the situation as do or die, so I decided to push the attack since I thought that it was fairly clear who were GUs (I was right. -_- ) I expected that CC would target me with her ability, but like Y-san earlier, I thought I'd take the odds. Guess I didn't get lucky (or did I? :P ) This is a repeat of Speed Mafia for me. I come in, don't do too much, get converted to the winning side and due to the vote imbalance, it's game over, I win (with others of course, but you have to admit you couldn't have done it without me. B)) )

I guess it would have been more interesting if I had targeted CrazyPainter. I thought that Joe's Student was going for her since he had another suspect he wouldn't divulge that wasn't Kat or Y-san.

I was right about both Light and Ichigo dying on the first night, but I got the roles completely reversed... :wacko:

Y-san, the thing that really makes the GO overpowered, as I see it, is CC's ability (and maybe LeLouche's too, :P ) but in a zero sum game, when you take one hero and turn them into a GU, that's a net gain of two for the GO. The heroes lose a member and the GO gain one. Then that one allows for one unblockable attack. With only twelve people to start, that turns 7:3:1:1 to 6:4:1:1 if no one dies and the CC targets a hero. That puts Villains and Heroes on even numbers (and it isn't like that all of those heroes will still be alive anyway :o ) and while the independent Villains aren't going to side with the GO, they aren't inclined to help the innocents either. Among all of the groups, the GO are the most organized and most dangerous (as this game showed.) So I would say that either there needs to be more people, or the powers for the GO need to be tweaked a bit.

Of course, we can agree to disagree, but the final say is up to itachi-san who led an amazing game with some very interesting story posts. I look forward to the next one and I'll have to see what my schedule is before I can commit or not, so it depends on when the next one would start whether I can participate as more than a backup.

Edit: Lots of small posts while I've been writing this big one... :lol:

So here's a long post, courtesy of dawh! B))

Edited by dawh