4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)

7)Y-San voting for - dawh

8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student voting for - Mekal

11)Prince Marth - dawh

12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

Lets have a day post already! ^_^ I think that a good point has been raised against Mekel, so I'm changed my vote to him. Sorry for the lateness, the school computers were rejecting me :angry: Sorry, I didn't read all the posts first before voting, cause I was one of the last to vote, but now that I've read through everything, my vote is changed.

~Kat

Edit: Changed vote completely ^_^

Edited by Kathleen

Oh and Mekal does not get a mention of any value, Tal gets it cos he is in the BD but not in ABR ???? poor porr play by him and his atttackers - probably another innocent gone

LIS Post 1

LIS Post 2

Ok guys this isn't much it's another reason why i believe LIS/dawh to be Naruto, and Mekal to be Alucard. I remembered i thought LIS was having a go at Mekal for being inactive, which i thought (at the time) was a bit OTT.

But now if we take LIS/dawh to be Naruto we know he's befriended Mekal thus Naruto knows Mekal's identity. If Mekal is indeed Alucard then LIS being Naruto would have known this. Therefore when LIS was posting these posts above (and a few others) he had a reason to be after Mekal.

Obviously he couldn't come out with it outright, or vote, as there was absolutely no evidence but i believe LIS was looking for another way to incriminate Mekal without having to be the one who initiated the voting for him.

Look I know this is a bit of a stretch but now's the time to go after Alucard as it's an unblindfolded lynching. Also just looking back i haven't seen LIS be properly accused of any specific role. People have just been following the "he's suspicious" theory without any concrete evidence.....

***Dawh was using LIS's name there just to save typing time and also because most of what i was referring to happened while LIS was playing. Gee i hope I'm right about believing you guys lol.

Edit to add: GUYS CHANGE YOUR VOTES :P ! YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT SEEM LIKE A GeassUser IF YOU CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO MEKAL. THE EVIDENCE IS MUCH STRONGER AGAINST HIM! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ^_^

Edit 2: 200th post :)

Edited by Joe's Student

Host: Itachi

1)LIS voting for - Mekal

2)FIF

3)Kat-voting for Mekel

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

11)Prince Marth - dawh

Lets have a day post already! ^_^ I think that a good point has been raised against Mekel, so I'm changed my vote to him. Sorry for the lateness, the school computers were rejecting me :angry: Sorry, I didn't read all the posts first before voting, cause I was one of the last to vote, but now that I've read through everything, my vote is changed.

~Kat

Edit: Changed vote completely ^_^

Not yet. I agree with Joe's Student and will wait for everyone to give dawh a chance, though I was going to do that anyway ;)

LIS isn't in... it's dawh

1)dawh voting for - Mekal

2)FIF voting for - Mekal

3)Kat

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

11)Prince Marth - dawh

Anyhow, I've been in school and now I am back from torture camp. Right now, I'm not sure whether dawh is right or not.

If we kill Mekal and Mekal is not Alucard, than the next day we can blindfold dawh and kill him. But that would waste us another night, perhaps a night filled with Hero kills.

If we lynch Mekal and he IS Alucard, than that's good. Nothing lost there.

If we decide that dawh is lying and is simply trying to move the vote away from him because he just got here, and he is a baddie, he will still most likely break out since we don't have a blindfold. Unless he's Light or Alucard himself.

If dawh turns out to be good when we lynch him, then we kill a good guy and leave us with another mysterious night.

ARGH! I am really confused right now. I guess I'll vote for Mekal now, as it won't affect the outcome.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Most recent roster (adding Kat's and FiF's votes)

2)FIF voting for - Mekal

3)Kat - Mekal

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

11)Prince Marth - dawh

It's a draw guys :o

Thanks Joe's Student, Kat, and FIF, you won't regret this, however, we still need someone to change their vote. It would be good if Prince Marth got on and changed his vote. I think we can trust him.

Not yet. I agree with Joe's Student and will wait for everyone to give dawh a chance, though I was going to do that anyway ;)

what happened to taking 2 out of 3?

Sorry......I am getting so impatient.

Probably cause I am feeling good today.

And this is all so interesting, how the

votes are changing...Dawh, you may survive

for longer than you thought!

2)FIF voting for - Mekal

3)Kat - Mekal

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

11)Prince Marth - Mekal

We're allowed to change our vote right...If so I'll change my vote to Mekal. I mean...Dawh was basically coming in on a character that was being voted out...Kinda odd how LIS suddenly wants to pull out though.

And I noticed that as I was getting this post ready...Dawh mentioned me changing my vote...Why does it always happen that when I do something...SOMEONE mentions me!?!? o_O

Edited by Prince_Marth85

:unsure: So...now what? Do they both die?:unsure:

~Kat

It depends on how long Itachi lets the voting stand. Otherwise, he mentioned that it would be a 50/50 coin toss.

Though thanks to Prince Marth, that becomes unnecessary.

2)FIF voting for - Mekal

3)Kat - Mekal

4)CP voting for - dawh

5)Mekal - dawh

11)Prince Marth - Mekal

""We're allowed to change our vote right...If so I'll change my vote to Mekal. I mean...Dawh was basically coming in on a character that was being voted out...Kinda odd how LIS suddenly wants to pull out though.

And I noticed that as I was getting this post ready...Dawh mentioned me changing my vote...Why does it always happen that when I do something...SOMEONE mentions me!?!? o_O""

OK voting closed right? And we cant change our vote.

We mention you because we are infatuated with you in that striking coat.

edit: changed quote tags from code tag...yeah am am not a computer programmer! I am a crazy Painter! :wacko:

Edited by crazypainter

Day 2:

The increasingly smaller group gathered in their usual meeting spot. But Itachi was not there to greet them, if you could ever even call it that. They waited around impatiently for their Recruiter to appear. Feet tapped, sighs were let out and eyes darted all around. After some time, Itachi appeared in the center of the ring, just as he had done in the very beginning, without a sound and with a distant look in his dangerous eyes.

Itachi: Hmm. Looks like someone chickened out after all. Though a fresh face has replaced him. Luckily I've developed a technique that will allow the transfer of LIS's character to dawh, our newcomer. Well, enough time has been given for dawh to make his case, and it seems it was convincing. Mekal! Get over here!

Mekal: Heh. Make me!

itachi004.jpg

Itachi made a hand-sign and Mekal dropped to his knees. "Careful what you wish for." Mekal was seemingly pulled by strings and dragged right in front of Itachi's face. Itachi's stare seemed to go through him.

Mekal: You can't kill me, you fool. None of you can! And what are these strings?

564086gv67e45ff0.jpg

???: Maybe I can't kill you, but I'll gladly send you back to Hell my precious puppet.

Itachi: Sasori, Finish Him!

Sasori: Gladly. Oh what a great Human Puppet your body will make! I'm excited just thinking about it!

Sasori lifted Mekal up off the ground and made his body dance like a puppet, but the dance began to slow, until Mekal's body just hung lifeless in the air, humiliated. Sasori came prepared for just such an occasion, detached a string from Mekal and used it to launch a stack of needles directly into his heart.

Sasori: Those needles are made from the wood of the cross and dipped in Holy Water. Sayonara Alucard.

An evil aura poured from Mekal's orifices until he was just a lifeless corpse. Sasori gathered the body and disappeared.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)dawh

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Alucard)

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

Night 3 begins! I need pms from everyone.

Hmm...it's interesting how LIS didn't come out with his role, but Dawh, who I know to be very smart and capable of spinning scenarios ;P, all of a sudden comes out and claims to be Naruto...I'm not sure if I believe him...

Although I suppose it would make sense if Mekal were Alucard. He (I can use "he" now, ha! :P) was attacked the first night by two ppl and may have chosen to defend instead of attack last night, which would explain the lack of activity from Alucard last night...

Hmmm...gotta think about it some more...

Oh, and I like white Marth better ;P

Edit: Lol...did it again, day post came while I was posting...but anyways, nvm...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

And i would have gotten away with it if it wernt for pesky little naruto... This has been fun... but watch out... i may come back from hell :o and your next LIS!!!

And also... why did you guys change my vote? it was orginally for LIS... oh well... good bye my poor friends...Well... actually foodYOU CAN NOT STOP THE ALMIGHTY ALUCARD!!!!!hehe my sneaky invisable ink stumps you all...you never would have caught me if it weren't for narato.

Edited by Mekal

Thank you Heroes for believing me. We dodged a bullet there and now we have to decide where to go from here. At this point, either Light has played the greatest game of Hide and Seek ever, or it's fairly clear that he is dead. I also suspect Ichigo died on night one as well. I think that CL was Light and GC was Ichigo, so the pair that cancel each other out died to together. As I see it, GC was either Ichigo or Light by the evidence of who is still alive and the fact that the GO killed him. Thus, I infer that CL was the other role.

Of course, that's not important anymore. What's important is the fact that if that's the case, there are only Heroes and the GO left. When I was sitting on the sideline, watching objectively, I thought that the GO had the game weighted heavily in their favor. However, with the other Villains gone now, I think the playing field is more even. I've decided that there is no advantage for me to withhold anything I've found out (though it isn't anything that other people couldn't discover from the night posts. :rolleyes: ) Prince Marth and I are fairly clearly Heroes at this point, he was already targeted by the GO so we know that he can't be one of them and I have (I hope :mellow: ) proven myself as Naruto.

One other thing that has gone under the radar up to this point is the fact that Kat is proven to be a GO (by itachi, no less.) In the second night, she was targeted by L, but escaped, seemingly into thin air.

Bullets rained down on her, but to everyone's amazement she was no longer there when the smoke cleared. They had all lost track of time and their memory.

Which corresponds to Rolo's Night ability:

Rolo (sorry not much web info on Rolo): His Geass Power stops time for everyone but the GO and can prevent the death of any one GU of his choice that Night.

If used, that GU cannot be found. This ability like all Night Geass' can only be used once.

So unless we can determine who the remaining GUs are right now, I would suggest that we leave Kat for the lynch tomorrow and target the more suspicious of the remaining unknowns. I would like to point out that it is likely that Kat is not Rolo since it would be a waste for Rolo to protect himself when the other GUs have far more potent abilities. And it is likely that we'll see at least one of those in action tonight. :(

I hope that the remaining Heroes see the value in what I've posted and feel free to offer your thoughts regarding who is most likely a GU.

Thank you Heroes for believing me. We dodged a bullet there and now we have to decide where to go from here. At this point, either Light has played the greatest game of Hide and Seek ever, or it's fairly clear that he is dead. I also suspect Ichigo died on night one as well. I think that CL was Light and GC was Ichigo, so the pair that cancel each other out died to together. As I see it, GC was either Ichigo or Light by the evidence of who is still alive and the fact that the GO killed him. Thus, I infer that CL was the other role.

Of course, that's not important anymore. What's important is the fact that if that's the case, there are only Heroes and the GO left. When I was sitting on the sideline, watching objectively, I thought that the GO had the game weighted heavily in their favor. However, with the other Villains gone now, I think the playing field is more even. I've decided that there is no advantage for me to withhold anything I've found out (though it isn't anything that other people couldn't discover from the night posts. :rolleyes: ) Prince Marth and I are fairly clearly Heroes at this point, he was already targeted by the GO so we know that he can't be one of them and I have (I hope :mellow: ) proven myself as Naruto.

One other thing that has gone under the radar up to this point is the fact that Kat is proven to be a GO (by itachi, no less.) In the second night, she was targeted by L, but escaped, seemingly into thin air.

Which corresponds to Rolo's Night ability:

So unless we can determine who the remaining GUs are right now, I would suggest that we leave Kat for the lynch tomorrow and target the more suspicious of the remaining unknowns. I would like to point out that it is likely that Kat is not Rolo since it would be a waste for Rolo to protect himself when the other GUs have far more potent abilities. And it is likely that we'll see at least one of those in action tonight. :(

I hope that the remaining Heroes see the value in what I've posted and feel free to offer your thoughts regarding who is most likely a GU.

Hmmm...well I suppose I am inclined towards believing you since I don't see anything in particular that gave Mekal away as Alucard...or perhaps I'm not giving you enough credit? ;P

I agree that Light is probably dead, since he (screw it, I'm not doing the he/she thing :P) has a lot of ppl to kill and it seems counterproductive to not do anything. I'm not sure about Ichigo, though, he could have been one of the ppl who was defending last night...

The Geass go after everyone except their own...I could be Light...

Yes, but you would have to have been very lucky to not have been targeted up to this point and not have done anything at all. If Light shows up, I'll change my assumptions a little. However, Light wins by killing Alucard, so he wouldn't have wanted Alucard lynched... ;)

I'm not sure why you want people to think that you might be a Villain if you aren't though. :huh: If you are a Hero, we don't want people to make the wrong decision by targeting you and there's no point pretending you aren't a hero since there are only GUs left. Besides, your defense wasn't one that Light has...which means that I know who you are and it's clear that others know as well. :o