BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alucard wins if EVERYONE is either dead or biten... o if we lynch somone else they die and alucard gets one step closer to winning... if we lynch a bitten person then he gets nowhere... anyways... thats why(boy do i sound defensive :P )

Exactly why I left my vote alone. Nothing against CP but if she dies, then Alucard gains no ground.

This may be a terribly stupid question... Can Alucard bite himself?

I know CP was bitten on the neck, so she can't be Alucard... but could that character frame himself to not be Alucard by biting himself?

Hmm...interesting thought...but it seems more like something you would do, not like something CP would do ;P

On a related note: What happens when Alucard bites a GO? Can Alucard turn a GO or do they use their Geass on him?

Night 2

One of the Geass Users stood outside Prince Marth's front door. "Time to take out another one. heheh. I love hearing them squeal before they die. heheh. This is too easy."

The GU smashed the door open, but Prince Marth was no where to be found. Frustrated the GU left thinking how they could have made such a mistake.

---

Kat wandered around the village looking for someone to kill. But her mindset quickly changed from predator to prey. She ducked into the nearby woods. "Something isn't right. I feel like I'm being watched."

Mercenary: You are.

Kat jumped at the voice but turned to face another mercenary who pushed her to the ground, flat on her back.

Mercenary: Stay where you are, we merely want to bring you into custody.

Kat slowly pushed herself up with her elbows and looked at the mercenary with a sideways glance.

Kat: You're a newbie?

Mercenary: What's that supposed to mean?

Kat: You're safety's on. Do you even know how to load that rifle?

Hesitantly the mercenary quickly looked at his rifle, but that was enough. Kat kicked the rifle up, lept to her feet and grabbed his arms from behind, then pointed the rifle at the other merc and fired. She snapped the first merc's neck and ran out of the woods. She stopped at the clearing. All she could see were lights. Squad cars, helicopters, S.W.A.T., everyone and everything it seemed. She held her hand up to shield her eyes from the glare.

Police Chief: Subject is hostile. Take her out!

Bullets rained down on her, but to everyone's amazement she was no longer there when the smoke cleared. They had all lost track of time and their memory.

Police Chief: L, come in L

DeathNoteL3.jpg

L (static): What's the situation?

Police Chief: This one was a fighter too, she killed two of the men you hired.

L (static): Where is she now?

Police Chief: That's the thing... umm. She's gone. There's no trace of her.

L (static): Interesting. hmmm. Take photos and collect anything odd and have it all sent to me. I need to examine everything.

---

Spike sauntered over to the lit house and casually knocked on Y-San's door, still keeping his other hand nonchalantly in his pocket.

Y-San: Who is it?

spike08.jpg

Spike: Heh. I think you know who it is.

Y-San: You've got guts just waltzing up here. Didn't you even want to try to ambush me?

Spike: (yawns) that boring stuff just isn't for me. In fact I have an idea. How good are you with a gun?

Y-San: I can kill you.

Spike looked up a little and smirked, "Good enough. Check this out." He pulled out a blindfold and tied it around his head.

Y-San: Aren't you a little too confident? That arrogance will be your undoing.

Spike: Life is but a dream. I just try to make it interesting. 1 shot for each of us. An old school duel. What do you say?

Y-San: Fine, but you look rediculous in that blindfold.

They each fired and the bullets hit each other squarely and both fell to the floor with a slightly echoing ping. Spike peeked out from under his blindfold.

Spike: Heh. That's the kind of thing I live for. Well, a deals a deal. I guess I won't be getting those kabobs though. See you around Y-San.

Y-San felt relieved, but a bit shaken. "Kabobs? What a careless guy."

---

Brandonb was tired and about to doze off for a few hours. "I gotta sleep sometime I guess." Just then he heard a creaking of wood outside his house. He rose quickly and peaked outside. Just then a person exploded through the opposite wall.

Edward_Elric.png

???: My name is Ed Elric and I'm here to kill you.

Brandonb: Such a little guy? What do you want short-stuff?

Ed: Don't underestimate me!

Brandonb: How could I? You're short enough as it is.

With that sarcastic remark Ed transmuted his arm into a large dagger and lept for Brandonb's throat. He just barely dodged the attack, but refrained from attacking Ed. Ed swung and swung and Brandonb kept barely dodging as if he could do that all night. Brandonb was getting a bit annoyed that his house was getting destroyed, but this was kind of fun. "I'll let the kid tire himself out." he thought.

Ed attacked relentlessly and got angrier every time he missed. He pushed Brandonb through the bedroom, destroyed wall after wall and eventually Brandonb found himself defending in the kitchen. And just then he realized that he took this kid for granted. He couldn't move.

Brandonb: What is this?

Ed: It's a transmutation circle. I'm a State Alchemist, and you fell right into my trap.

Brandonb: You were just luring me to this spot?

Ed: You got it. And now it's over.

Brandonb chuckled a little. "Well done kid. I never thought it would end like this."

Ed clapped his hands together and bright seals flashed all over the room. Brandonb's body slowly disappeared. He smiled the whole time, until the very last bit of him vanished from this world.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)LIS

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)

7)Y-San

8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

Day 2 begins now! The only vote needed is for a Lynch.

Hmm...interesting thought...but it seems more like something you would do, not like something CP would do ;P

On a related note: What happens when Alucard bites a GO? Can Alucard turn a GO or do they use their Geass on him?

Alucard can't bite himself.

There is no Defense from Alucard for anyone. Geass Abilities don't factor in if Alucard strikes a GU.

Wow...looks like we all defended last night...

So Bb was a GO? Since Ed Elric killed him? And no Alucard action...guess my lousy deduction about CL could have been right...no Light Action either, so my hunch about GC could have been right too...:D

Edit: Oh, Mr. King of Cryptograms, you should go check out my latest concoction in the New Puzzles section...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

??? I didn't know that Ed Elric could kill people. I thought he just learned how to counter? Oh well, bloodlustfully bad move man.

yeah, sorry for not clarifying that point in the Intro. I guess Ed's player thinks like I do because they never asked ;) I mentioned that he Attacks, but I didn't make it clear whether he only attacks GU's or anyone. It's anyone - in Ed's case, hopefully GU's he has counters for.

Okay, so I think based on what happened last night both Light and Alucard are dead...so there's really no point in lynching someone today, but I guess we have to... Although I could be wrong and they could one or both have been defending...

With Light dead, I guess there's no point to the false names anymore (although I would like to know what mine was...it better not have been "Puzzle Princess" :P).

Anyways, I'm really not sure why BD has all of a sudden been taken over by Attack Fever (seriously, those who have not read the "Plane on a Treadmill" thread should go read it...that guy is seriously Mafia ;P), but I do think when people seem to be randomly attacking a lot of other ppl it is suspicious behavior.

Anyways, I will be gone most of the day tomorrow (field trip at work, yay :rolleyes: ), so I guess I have to cast my vote now. For going after me and Bb and CP and Mekal for random unreasonable reasons and refusing to acknowledge the responses:

1)LIS

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

7)Y-San - voting for LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

Sorry, I told Itachi when he invited me that I wasn't sure how my schedule would be...I certainly didn't expect to be attacked because of it, but I am willing to be replaced if it inconveniences ppl...anyways, if the Day ends beforehand, I'll choose to defend again tonight.

REPLACEMENT REQUIRED

Sorry Itachi-san... I know I prompted you to do this, and you have introduced a game that is hard to describe the elation I feel for the style and thought for this anime game, that I thought I wld hate - i'm lovin it

Unfortunaely something has come up and I will need a stand in and this zone does not allow me enough time to get into the game properly, hope someone is watching that wanted to stand in ... LET ME KNOW QUICK

Otherwise I'll attempt to pop in as and when

big big appology

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ps taliesan - hope you have appologised to Itachi-san for your inactivity - it stinks that you were in BD and did not appear here

REPLACEMENT REQUIRED

Sorry Itachi-san... I know I prompted you to do this, and you have introduced a game that is hard to describe the elation I feel for the style and thought for this anime game, that I thought I wld hate - i'm lovin it

Unfortunaely something has come up and I will need a stand in and this zone does not allow me enough time to get into the game properly, hope someone is watching that wanted to stand in ... LET ME KNOW QUICK

Otherwise I'll attempt to pop in as and when

big big appology

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ps taliesan - hope you have appologised to Itachi-san for your inactivity - it stinks that you were in BD and did not appear here

I was poping in during breakes at work. Never had enough time up read up on the 70 odd posts which were new over night

I was poping in during breakes at work. Never had enough time up read up on the 70 odd posts which were new over night
I liked at you activity and you were doing other things that were not time sensative and never put one post when you were in the lynch at any stage - i am upset that you know the commitment that is required for the game, the host/recruiter and the players - bad form Tal, I wld have joined your game other than one game at a time is nit enough - perhaps you cld have realised that, but good luck with that anyway!

Just trying to help by discussing...I feel kind of insulted...

Who knows, I might be getting near the truth...

Oh, well, Spike will see... ;)

some how i missed spikes discovery ... hmm unless we have to use kebab/kobabs????

I was actually Addressing it towards Y-san.

I'm not a GO. need proof? Ask them! :lol:

....... I just did, good light, imean night

Wow...looks like we all defended last night...
some of us were chicken, some of were not see confusion below from same postit's

So Bb was a GO? Since Ed Elric killed him? And no Alucard action...guess my lousy deduction about CL could have been right...no Light Action either, so my hunch about GC could have been right too... :D
or cld not have ... you covered basis, blondy

Okay, so I think based on what happened last night both Light and Alucard are dead...so there's really no point in lynching someone today, but I guess we have to... Although I could be wrong and they could one or both have been defending...
or inactive, played safe and kept low

With Light dead, I guess there's no point to the false names anymore (although I would like to know what mine was...it better not have been "Puzzle Princess" :P ).
, 'the new blond in town'

Anyways, I'm really not sure why BD has all of a sudden been taken over by Attack Fever
see first statemnet - blond is confused were ppl attacking or defending???? make up your mind if yo want to make upo others

......but I do think when people seem to be randomly attacking a lot of other ppl it is suspicious behavior.

not sure if the line above relates to the vote for me below, but it seems Y-s is using her heart and not her head unless..... she is antihero nemisi with extremely fair hair

Anyways, I will be gone most of the day tomorrow (field trip at work, yay :rolleyes: ), so I guess I have to cast my vote now. For going after me and Bb and CP and Mekal for random unreasonable reasons and refusing to acknowledge the responses:

Sorry, I told Itachi when he invited me that I wasn't sure how my schedule would be...I certainly didn't expect to be attacked because of it, but I am willing to be replaced if it inconveniences ppl...anyways, if the Day ends beforehand, I'll choose to defend again tonight.

and again ou have sewn a seed of soubt and walked off.....

So my thought is that I am being voted for by a baddie that voted for Tal ????? and is summising wron

Anyone doubt me put me on the spike vote - otherwise vote for a baddie

Still say Y-s and CP are high up on the list, I have not choice but to stand by my conviction unless someone can point out if Spike found anything about Y-san

It is not a knee jerk reaction, and it's all i can do for now.. hope the explanation made sense

Quiet-ish players are gonna be sliping under the radar, why do we tolerate weak/minor/little input

1)LIS.... Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

7)Y-San ... LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

changed the clr of Y-san's vote for me, cos i like green and coz it was not to visible, Freudian slip perhaps, blond is not an easy clr to use...

CP - I am more likely to rub you out than rub your back, speaking of which you need to watch it

If it's gonna be an inactive period in my zone - i'll try to be around tonight but reminding

Replacement required - who is brave enough to jump in here with a vote against them by Blond, Jane Blond (009 and a half (licence to make me laugh) perhaps Tal... ha ha

ya... ill need to check back to see what his ability's were...

EDIT:

he was a summoner who has an increased chance of killing and could send alucard back to hell...

Sorry! I knew it is too late to reply this but I am just start to follow this game and I find it is really a waste for taliesin being inactived and killed, for being Yuna one of the important role!

Okay, I will back to page 6 and read the story......

Sorry! I knew it is too late to reply this but I am just start to follow this game and I find it is really a waste for taliesin being inactived and killed, for being Yuna one of the important role!

Okay, I will back to page 6 and read the story......

thinking of taking over from me ???

Good Evening. I know the usual rules are 1 ghost post is allowed, however I feel I have to break them on this occasion.

As you all know I got killed off for be inactive and firstly I would like to apoligize for that. I have slept right through all discussion and debates you guys where having when regarding the voting and because of this I deserved to be killed off, though you goodies did not deserve to lose a way of anti-summon off the deamon. You guys really got the hard end of the stick.

I believed that I would be able to commit enough time to this game to become involved and be a valible member of the team. However I was proven wrong many times over for this mis calculation of mine. As all of you know did also, we put our names forward for this game, not knowing the rules. It was a good way of doing it, and I was planning on doing the same for something I was doing, however I made the mistake of asuming that it would 24hour days like the other mafia's before it (excluding the "speed mafia" ).

When I found out that is was 12 hours, I decided to keep at it. My first night I got the time limit extending which I was finishing work so I could place my vote. and this should have been a clear signal to me. Nights which last a little over 4 hours are just too dificult to keep up with when I'm asleep, work or training. I have made bad decision after bad decision in the last few games, and I wish I could make it up to those all personally involved.

Thanks for your support Woon, but the people were right, I didn't post, not even a "i'm active, reading post, await my decision" posts. I never had time for the game, was wrong to start. Its a shame they lose Yuna though :(

I also would like to send a appolgy to whomever was on the stand by roster, you guys should have been here instead of me, them prehaps Yuna would still be alive.

Lets hope the great loss of Yuna doesn't effect he final outcome for the game, and I am still voting for my team from the grave.

By now you guys have realized I dont have a lot of time around recently, and therefore this is an anouncment that I probably wont be seen around these forms for too much longer. Things are happening right now for me which means I cant dedicate myself to any more of these games. I will, out of respect for the players, complete the game I am currently hosting and will post the answer to common answers #5. But after then I will not garentee myself to be visable around here.

Thanks

Taliesin

Replacement required - who is brave enough to jump in here with a vote against them by Blond, Jane Blond (009 and a half (licence to make me laugh) perhaps Tal... ha ha

Nayana and dawh are registered replacements, though I wouldn't mind being CL v2.0 again if they cannot.

okay... im going to be off for another 7hours because i have school(unless i hack on at school) anyway i chose LIS to be lynched
that wld save you asking my questions, the Y-s gambit in and out, but worse no reason

anyone for a bandwagon - pushed some buttons yesterday why not kill me man to man or what ever we are on this - at night or are you frightened

bring your new friend/victim/GO buddy if you are scared

disclaimer -this is not personal - it's role play - anyone not getting that?

1)LIS.... Y-SAN

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP voting for LIS

5)Mekal

7)Y-San ... LIS

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

OK I will say it if no one else will because we are all so scared of being charged with being Evil.

LIS you are behaving like a big bully.

Do this do that....Blondie, aka stupid, blond!..blah blah blah,

I hope the real blonds in here have a thick skin...

And now you do a big statement and prepare to leave.

You are playing us big time LIS! I will never underestimate

you again. That was my fault for being....timid.