BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Prof. Templeton

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Prof. Templeton wrote a very touching letter to his sweetheart. He was in quite a hurry that day so he wrote

Wood S

Carrie

Mass

on the envelope and dropped it in the mail. Strangely enough it was delivered to the correct address.

What is the full proper address of his sweetheart?

Maybe...

Since he was a professor, he dropped it in the school mail system, and it was an internal mail, so it went to her office no problem

Prof's sweetheart lives with him. The postman returned the letter for insufficient postage (no indication of postage attached to the nvelope) and an incomplete address.
:)

but...

why would the smart prof. forget to include postage? or better yet mail something if she lived with him?

Prof. Templeton wrote a very touching letter to his sweetheart. He was in quite a hurry that day so he wrote

Wood S

Carrie

Mass

on the envelope and dropped it in the mail. Strangely enough it was delivered to the correct address.

the professor dropped the envelope in the university's internal mail system and it was delivered to

Ms. S Wood

Carrie Hall

Mass Media Center

Prof's sweetheart lives with him. The postman returned the letter for insufficient postage (no indication of postage attached to the nvelope) and an incomplete address.
:)

No, it was one of those envelopes with the pre-paid postage on it.

does she live in the woods?

No. She lives in another state than the Prof.

the professor dropped the envelope in the university's internal mail system and it was delivered to

Ms. S Wood

Carrie Hall

Mass Media Center

She doesn't work at the University (who would want to with all the murders recently?).

Wood S

Carrie

Mass

Looks like phonetics - japanese possibly (I dont understand/ 私には分からない ) I'm sure that will be corrected or ignored (ignored I hope, it's been a while since I watched Shogun)

Looks like phonetics - japanese possibly (I dont understand/ 私には分からない ) I'm sure that will be corrected or ignored (ignored I hope, it's been a while since I watched Shogun)

do you mean Wakarimasu?

bump

Wood S

Carrie

Mass

Now we know the letter was going to Carrie Underwood. Any guesses on the rest of the address?