BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Speed Mafia

Brandonb

yeah, you're a "confirmed" innocent Ben... if you think that someone has a lie detector then you haven't read the innocent roles, which is another checkmark against you.

I would request the Spy to spy who you are :P

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try Itachi ... I would like to see who votes for me after I have said that I have offered myself as the next target for the Mafioso. They want to kill confirmed innocents only, first was Kat now I am 2nd :P

OK, here it is. My vote for you:

1) Dawh - voting for Ben Law

2) itachi

3) Nayana - voting for Dawh

4) Cherry Lane - voting for Ben Law

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

7) Ben Law - voting for Dawh

8) Crazypainter-voting for rene83

9) rene83

10) FIF

11) Kat - DEAD [Mayor] (Killed by Mafia)

12) Frost

though on second thought maybe we should let you live today....then we can lynch you tomorrow if you're still alive then.

2) itachi

4) Cherry Lane

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

9) rene83

10) FIF

12) Frost

so you are voting for me.. i am wiser than you think and you are not as wise as I thought you were

and the point of that is....? ok everyone, until further notice Ben, GC, Nayana and rene are the baddies

I'm a baddie? what is your reason?

2) itachi

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

9) rene83-voting for Ben Law

10) FIF

12) Frost

my vote is for Ben law after he is claiming innocence and saying someone is suspicious yet voting for someone else

2) itachi

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

7) Ben Law-voting for rene83

10) FIF

12) Frost

my vote is for Ben law after he is claiming innocence and saying someone is suspicious yet voting for someone else

Rene, CL - both high probability as Mafioso. Trying to get Lynch instead of killing in night 2. Now if we lynch one now and ninja kills one then the mafioso will be quickly wiped out, hope that sound logical to you rene :D

2) itachi - voting for Ben Law

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

7) Ben Law -voting for rene83

8) Crazypainter -voting for rene83

10) FIF

12) Frost

Ben, you have made no sense at all and are way too defensive. I see the gallows in your near future.

edit: Ben Law's vote was incorrect

There are 3 Mafioso and 1 GR ... Those are the votes that I am looking for ;)

Ben, CP. trust me you do not want to vote for me. I am an innocent and a very important person to the innocents. You will obstruct knowledgeable justice if you kill me off. i would highly recommend reconisderation.

if you still hold your votes for me I have very little doubts that you are both baddies. it will not be wise.

I still wanna vote for Bb... lol

Edit; put in lil piece to give Bb crap ;)

Edited by rene83

Ben, CP. trust me you do not want to vote for me. I am an innocent and a very important person to the innocents. You will obstruct knowledgeable justice if you kill me off. i would highly recommend reconisderation.

if you still hold your votes for me I have very little doubts that you are both baddies. it will not be wise.

My game plan was to trap 4 baddies :P I can save myself in night-2 and get targets for the Ninja. Let us see how successful I have been ...

Trapped: Dawh, CL, Rene & Itachi

Sorry JS. Voting for you since your posts trigger the same thoughts I had last game. Do not want to bring outside information, but your posts last game made me check on you as I was the space agent.

5) GC - voting for Joe's Student

6) Joe's Student

10) FIF

12) Frost

I merely pointed out you Itachi as a possible baddie to help the game gain momentum. But you say you have a list of baddies on the first day? Sounds suspicious, this being the first day and no suspicions to go on. :P

Gonna sleep now. 1:30 a.m. local time. So don't mark me as an inactive. :rolleyes:

yawn... school. I have been at school. So... Whoa. Our favorite politician with two votes is already dead? Hmm... now I suppose that with all these people voting for Ben Law, he must be a Mafia or something. Most of his posts don't make sense.

6) Joe's Student

10) FIF - voting for Ben Law

12) Frost

Edit: Forgot to add vote to roster.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

I am the doctor and you claim to be the spy . Who did you Spy on the 1st day ?

The Doctor is the easiest role to impersonate right now because the real one won't defend themselves and rightly so. no one is falling for this... you know you're going down and want to help the surviving Mafia by outing the Doctor. Nice try.

yawn... school. I have been at school. So... Whoa. Our favorite politician with two votes is already dead? Hmm... now I suppose that with all these people voting for Ben Law, he must be a Mafia or something. Most of his posts don't make sense.

Edit: Forgot to add vote to roster.

My alarm is beeping :D Lets hope she clears herself, don't want to lynch an innocent

I actually thought she was claiming a different role...but the specifics don't matter.

This is a strange feeling, but my sceptical self might actually believe you. hmmm....

EDIT: changing vote, because I might not get to do it later:

4) Cherry Lane - voting for Dawh

6) Joe's Student

12) Frost

Edited by Cherry Lane

The Doctor is the easiest role to impersonate right now because the real one won't defend themselves and rightly so. no one is falling for this... you know you're going down and want to help the surviving Mafia by outing the Doctor. Nice try.

If I am lynched today, all innocents will know who to lynch tomorrow, because you are a mafia or the GR. The probability of being a mafia is more. My identity will be disclosed so everyone will know I was telling the truth and that what I said "makes sense: ;)

If I am lynched today, all innocents will know who to lynch tomorrow, because you are a mafia or the GR. The probability of being a mafia is more. My identity will be disclosed so everyone will know I was telling the truth and that what I said "makes sense: ;)

why would the probability of mafia be more? again you say unnecessary things that come off as odd. if you are the Doctor, then why did you make such a rash vote? i think i have a pretty good handle on who rene is and you went for her quickly and following someone's lead. also, the doctor is supposed to talk, but not incriminate themselves on the very first day. If you are the Doctor, then sorry, but i'm not going to believe it until i see it.

4) Cherry Lane - voting for Dawh

6) Joe's Student

12) Frost

Waiting for rene to explain, changing vote as I might fall asleep, almost 2 AM here

Edited by Ben Law

I never claimed to be the spy.. linesreadlines... wisdom is power

When you used the words "knowledgeable justice", I interpreted it as you being able to get information, the role of the "Spy" or the "Sage"

Aw MAN! I was going to do well in this game too <_< Just before I go, want to point out that Ben Law was offering to be sacrificed for the mafia to aim for him, but if he WAS the docter, he would know thats pretty stupid, and would give innocents a disadvantage. GOOD LUCK MY PEOPLE. :lol:

~Kat

why would the probability of mafia be more? again you say unnecessary things that come off as odd. if you are the Doctor, then why did you make such a rash vote? i think i have a pretty good handle on who rene is and you went for her quickly and following someone's lead. also, the doctor is supposed to talk, but not incriminate themselves on the very first day. If you are the Doctor, then sorry, but i'm not going to believe it until i see it.

I see you have your hands are behind you and your fingers are crossed. You would hope that others believe you and the Mafiosos will get an easy lynch. But this is another game. Here we try to get the baddies out ASAP and I think I have somewhat succeeded in it

Aw MAN! I was going to do well in this game too <_< Just before I go, want to point out that Ben Law was offering to be sacrificed for the mafia to aim for him, but if he WAS the docter, he would know thats pretty stupid, and would give innocents a disadvantage. GOOD LUCK MY PEOPLE. :lol:

~Kat

How can that be a disadvantage when you are getting 2 baddies consecutively ? Lynch one and the ninja kill one. That way this speed game will really be a speed game. The mafioso will waste a kill when they try to kill me, as I can save myself...