Brandonb

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You assassin.

[spoiler=I will..will..will :angry: ]

have to congratulate you. :P

I am happy that Mafia have won. Do me a favor, when you are a mafioso, use your influence to include me as a mafioso. :P

that's so sweet of you GC :P

I guess Bb was influenced by my avatar to give me the role of the assassin ;)

and you have a greater influence...i have been a mafiosa only twice...i think you have been a mafioso thrice? :P

Frost you should have killed that assassini, Nayana. :P Just bad luck, you didn't get the discovery choice. BTW, why did you choose her thrice? ;)

I was amazed, b/c each of the 1st two nights he sent me the list "If Spy-accept, If Save-accept, If Kill-Decline" and I just kept thinking... 1/3 shot he could have taken out a Mafioso, and a 1/3 shot he could have been killed by the assassin. Wild stuff

Frost you should have killed that assassini, Nayana. :P Just bad luck, you didn't get the discovery choice. BTW, why did you choose her thrice? ;)

that was just sheer luck that he didn't get a discovery role before...i guess he wanted to spy me but got that in the third attempt :P

Now i am thinking that I should always be a mafiosa....That role is lucky for me...the mafiosos/mafiosas always win :P

Edited by Nayana

I guess Bb was influenced by my avatar to give me the role of the assassin ;)

I cut up an index card, wrote numbers on them, and randomly drew the roles. You just got lucky

the mafiosos/mafiosas always win

This (speed mafia) is actually kinda th first Mafia win.

In the game you are referring to, the QAs won, then the Suicide bomber won as a secondary, then the Mafiosas won by default after that :P

Edited by Brandonb

oh in all the happiness I forgot to thank Brandonb and Yoruichi-san :P great hosting by both Bb and Y-s :D

thanks guys , though sometimes I found it difficult to keep up with the game what with logging in before 12 hours...still Speed mafia was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. :D

thanks ;)

I cut up an index card, wrote numbers on them, and randomly drew the roles. You just got lucky

In the game you are referring to, the QAs won, then the Suicide bomber won as a secondary, then the Mafiosas won by default after that :P

got lucky ...yes ;)

oh yes..i remember....atleast the mafiosas got to rule Awesomeville :P

oh in all the happiness I forgot to thank Brandonb and Yoruichi-san :P great hosting by both Bb and Y-s :D

thanks guys , though sometimes I found it difficult to keep up with the game what with logging in before 12 hours...still Speed mafia was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. :D

thanks ;)

You're welcome, it was a pleasure. You did considerably well for being in a difficult time zone for this game. Thanks for Playing!

oh yes..i remember....atleast the mafiosas got to rule Awesomeville

haha, yeah you're right. Us QAs had our home town blown up and had to leave Awsomeville to try and rebuild :P

Edited by Brandonb

Dang, I knew I should have killed Nayana when I had the chance! I just didn't want to risk killing off an innocent, it's too risky with the likeliness of a mafia win. I don't think it's fair that the GR joins the mafia though, because that seems like it's too easy for the mafia to win.

Oh well, good game everyone! I may not have helped much, but at least I kept the thread spotless. :P

Dang, I knew I should have killed Nayana when I had the chance! I just didn't want to risk killing off an innocent, it's too risky with the likeliness of a mafia win. I don't think it's fair that the GR joins the mafia though, because that seems like it's too easy for the mafia to win.

Oh well, good game everyone! I may not have helped much, but at least I kept the thread spotless. :P

Of course the whole idea is to kill off the baddies so there are fewer later on...which the innocents (other than CL) were pretty bad at doing.

Of course it didn't help that I guessed that GC would have an interesting role, so I dug it up and brought the Grim Reaper back to life (it's not often you get to say that! B)):lol: )

Also, I wanted to say that my suspicions were right about a circular firing squad for the innocents. I thought that it was possible that both BL and itachi were innocents and were attacking each other needlessly. The mafia must have had a field day with that. :o

I was kind of hoping to get a chance to use the abilities I gained, but I guess that was too much to hope for. :P

Wahahahaha, the Mafia have won! Good Gmae, Nayana, CP, for keeping quiet and helping me kill everyone. Thank you, BB and Yoruichi-san, for organizing the game. And thank you, dawh, for stealing from the GR and joining our side!!!!

I guess Anime Battle is next.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

If/when I do this again, the Ninja and the Grim Reaper will have 1 ability switched

The Ninja will be invincible on Odd nights

The GR will get the name of a non-Ninja on each odd night.

That should make it less likely for the Mafia to add the GR to their roster. Not that it was likely this game, especially since the GR had died. :P

Edited by Brandonb

OK, so it's over anyway. But wasn't the GR dead? making it 3 v 3. Great game anyway. Thanks Bb and Y-San!

Looks like my game can start, I've got the necessary 12 people, but anyone who wants to still play can pm me to be a backup. There is a very strong chance we may need one or two along the way. I'm looking at anyone who played this game and has not signed up yet.

OK, so it's over anyway. But wasn't the GR dead? making it 3 v 3. Great game anyway. Thanks Bb and Y-San!

Looks like my game can start, I've got the necessary 12 people, but anyone who wants to still play can pm me to be a backup. There is a very strong chance we may need one or two along the way. I'm looking at anyone who played this game and has not signed up yet.

Dawh dug up GC (as the Grave Robber) and so assumed GC's abilities as the GC

no, the Grave Robber chose the Grim Reaper. (hehe, the GR chose the GR) so the Grave Robber became the new Grim Reaper.

Edit: Looks like Joe's Student beat me to it.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Guys this is just a thought to avoid PM monitoring and the disadvantage of that during Mafia. If you're going on BD to check on Mafia, whether or not you or an innocent or a baddie, someone who PM's as part of their role, or someone doesn't.. why not log in as invisible anyway?

That means people won't hold something against you for using your PM thing or for being logged on as Anonymous.... simply because everyone will be anonymous.

Edit to add: Anyone get what I'm talkin about? lol

Edited by Joe's Student

Guys this is just a thought to avoid PM monitoring and the disadvantage of that during Mafia. If you're going on BD to check on Mafia, whether or not you or an innocent or a baddie, someone who PM's as part of their role, or someone doesn't.. why not log in as invisible anyway?

That means people won't hold something against you for using your PM thing or for being logged on as Anonymous.... simply because everyone will be anonymous.

Edit to add: Anyone get what I'm talkin about? lol

Yeah... I think I get it. You want us all to be anonymous so we won't base opinions on who's invisible because we all are?

keep it random - easier with experience - but UnR's tips help noobs I'm sure, speedy, panicky and pushy - just like real life quick decision = quick mistake.. perfect for ramdom outcome

Looking forward to a quickie over 6 hours - maybe at end of month or sooner

oh yeah lol. i forgot about that. thanks. we made so many mistakes. haha
- perfik example of spreeding and rushing and pushing... I like both ways speed mafia and snail mafia............... Turbo Mafia soon I hope