BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Speed Mafia

Brandonb

Hey, CL, tell me anyways. I want to be convinced. I've got some time b4 the night post so give me a chance to change my theory...

please?:) Plus I want a chance to compare your ideas and Itachi's. You both made sense when I read your arguments.

No need now to convince you BL was the doc - it has been proven in his death. The end.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need now to convince you BL was the doc - it has been proven in his death. The end.

Well, I ralize that! I just wanted you to tell me your thoughts as to why he wasnt a baddie.

My theory obviously isnt working......So this makes me very suspicious of Itachi....

*sigh* I really wish I could have been on more today. I was posting in such a hurry earlier - so much more I could have said to try to convince you. Not that it would have made a difference...BL was toast from daybreak. I see no one was carted off to prison - did we lose the police officer last night :o ?

I dont think the police arrests during the day. But if you are asking about the cop being dead...that would make GC or JS the cop. I highly doubt that.

I dont think the police arrests during the day. But if you are asking about the cop being dead...that would make GC or JS the cop. I highly doubt that.

The cop PMs the host before the day post on the person he/she wants to arrest and then the person is arrested in the day post. So it is possible that the PO is dead, though by no means guaranteed.

Last Day the cop arrested someone during the Day post and now they haven't, so either they're dead or inactive or chose not to make a move. Yes, I led the charge on Ben Law. I will share half the blame with Ben and actually I'm still a bit stunned. There were many things he could have done to help himself. He knew I was gung-ho to get him lynched since yesterday as were others but not as much as me, yet he did nothing to help sway our minds. He could have asked the Spy to spy on him (which would only work if the Spy is still alive of course). He also could have followed my advice last night and saved himself or Rene.

The fact of the matter is he voted in a poor fashion and came out as Doctor in a poor fashion (no offense Ben, but the Doctor should never put a target on their back like that for the Mafia, I'd assume the GR wouldn't be so easily convinced that you were the Doc, but the Mafia would be almost certain).

I'm guessing that Ben wanted out of the game to be frank about it, just based on his actions. He offered to be killed at night, he came out as Doctor very early, and he never put himself in a good position to make a solid defense for his strange posting.

That all said, I don't think it's fair to be suspicious of me for being suspicious of clearly the highest suspect. On another note, I think a full roster of who exactly everyone voted for is very important Y-San. Sure rene voted for Ben, but every day's voting is an important clue. I'll say this to the Ninja: if you kill me I'll accept it as repentance for leading the lynch mob, if you spare me tonight you will not regret it.

Edit: scratch my statement to the Ninja, I forgot about the even night rule for a moment.

Edit 2: is Nayana going to be killed for being inactive?

The cop PMs the host before the day post on the person he/she wants to arrest and then the person is arrested in the day post. So it is possible that the PO is dead, though by no means guaranteed.

ok thanks dawh. Shoot!!!!! I just wrote this long diatribe but realized my premise was so wrong. Ug Nevermind.....

Last Day the cop arrested someone during the Day post and now they haven't, so either they're dead or inactive or chose not to make a move. Yes, I led the charge on Ben Law. I will share half the blame with Ben and actually I'm still a bit stunned. There were many things he could have done to help himself. He knew I was gung-ho to get him lynched since yesterday as were others but not as much as me, yet he did nothing to help sway our minds. He could have asked the Spy to spy on him (which would only work if the Spy is still alive of course). He also could have followed my advice last night and saved himself or Rene.

The fact of the matter is he voted in a poor fashion and came out as Doctor in a poor fashion (no offense Ben, but the Doctor should never put a target on their back like that for the Mafia, I'd assume the GR wouldn't be so easily convinced that you were the Doc, but the Mafia would be almost certain).

I'm guessing that Ben wanted out of the game to be frank about it, just based on his actions. He offered to be killed at night, he came out as Doctor very early, and he never put himself in a good position to make a solid defense for his strange posting.

That all said, I don't think it's fair to be suspicious of me for being suspicious of clearly the highest suspect. On another note, I think a full roster of who exactly everyone voted for is very important Y-San. Sure rene voted for Ben, but every day's voting is an important clue. I'll say this to the Ninja: if you kill me I'll accept it as repentance for leading the lynch mob, if you spare me tonight you will not regret it.

Edit: scratch my statement to the Ninja, I forgot about the even night rule for a moment.

Just following Bb's example with the last Day Post...I'm sure you are all capable of finding the roster's yourselves...;P

This is what bothers me Itachi: "He also could have followed my advice last night and saved himself or Rene." I just dont get it. he must have known there was

a target on him. He saw the votes as well. He could have sent Bb a save note for himself or at least Rene.

If he had made a save that wasnt needed, would that have been posted?

This is what bothers me Itachi: "He also could have followed my advice last night and saved himself or Rene." I just dont get it. he must have known there was

a target on him. He saw the votes as well. He could have sent Bb a save note for himself or at least Rene.

If he had made a save that wasnt needed, would that have been posted?

No, but I would have been inclined to lay off him, instead of turn the pressure up. What happened was that he saved someone else and it showed up in the Night Post. This made me 100% surely wrong that he was Mafia, because I was convinced the "real" Doctor was trying to tell us that Ben was lying.

aargh...our doc was killed! :(:(

BL acted differently yeah true....it reminds me of the time when he was the healer and was lynched :blink:

I am sorry guys for not voting for the lynching...wasn't able to log in before 12 hours...i am free for weekends now...no college and classes :D

Sorry for not bring able to post much or save myself as my internet is down and my ISP being a government concern, Sunday is a holiday for them. I will be able to come online only from Monday. For this post of mine and the last Post I had to drive to the other side of the city to a Cyber-cafe to post :(

Anyways, if you see the 1st voting pattern, the innocents will know who are the baddies or innocents. I was confirmed that the Mafioso will go for CL as the Mafioso knew I was telling the truth and since I was in jail, they went for CL. It was CL I had to save as I was 100% sure they would go for, so when YS told me "You are out of Jail" I immediately PMed in the same message to Bb that I would like to save CL !!!

Well - did the Ghost make sense now ??? ;)

ahh... the Doctor is dead. I guess an apple a day really does keep him away. :wacko: (I like apples)

anyways, I'm sorry for not voting. I was going to, but then I had to go to sleep for about 8 hours. I guess all we can do is wait for the night post before we start blindly accusing people on little comments that they make. :P

Wot? this feels like my first game of mafia when I was always so sure I was voting for a baddie but it turned out they were good.

BenLaw, why did you have to act so odd? We needed you..... :(

Ahhh dang BL.. I am soooo sorry. You were so suspicious though!!! Dang now the doctor is dead and the mafia can reign hell on the innocents

Itachi... why did you want BL to protect me? Just curious

ahh... the Doctor is dead. I guess an apple a day really does keep him away. :wacko: (I like apples)

anyways, I'm sorry for not voting. I was going to, but then I had to go to sleep for about 8 hours. I guess all we can do is wait for the night post before we start blindly accusing people on little comments that they make. :P

Ok FIF.. that an apple a day keeps the dr away thing has me wondering if YOU wanted him gone...

It was a joke... <_<

people are getting paranoid...

JOIN ANIME ROYALE! hosted by itachi-san. Absolutely no idea what it is but I like it! Ignorance IS bliss!

Then I should be happy cause I dont know where the night post is.

NIGHT POST #3.... THE END :o

And with one crazy turn of events after another, the game came to a close.

Host: Brandonb & Y-san

1) Dawh

2) itachi

3) Nayana

4) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] (Killed by Mafia)

5) GC - DEAD [?] (Killed by Ninja)

6) Joe's Student - DEAD [?] (Killed by GrimR)

7) Ben Law - DEAD [Doctor] (Lynched)

8) Crazypainter

9) rene83

10) FIF

11) Kat - DEAD [Mayor] (Killed by Mafia)

12) Frost

Last night, the Mafia targeted CL again... the Ninja. Causing the Grim Reaper to lose his objective and join them.

It is now 4 Mafia vs 3 Innocents

THE MAFIA HAVE WON

Congratulations!!!

Roster:

1) Dawh - [Grave Robber]

2) itachi-san - [spy]

3) Nayana - [Mafia Assassin]

4) Cherry Lane - [Ninja]

5) Grey Cells - [GR]

6) Joe's Student - [Police Officer]

7) Ben Law - [Doctor]

8) Crazypainter - [Mafia Bodyguard]

9) rene83 - [sage]

10) frozen_in_fire - [Mafia Thief]

11) Kathleen - [Mayor]

12) Frost - [Janitor]

Events:

Night 1

Ninja (CL) received the innocent name 'Itachi'

The Doctor (BL) did not choose to save anyone

The Janitor (Frost) chose Nayana, received the ability to 'KILL' and declined

The Mafia chose to Kill Kat (The mayor)

Day 1

The Grave Robber (Dawh) declined to dig up Kat

The Spy (Itachi) checked out Rene83 and was informed that she was the Sage

The Sage already knew the role that had been killed the night before

The Police Officer (J Student) decided to lock up CP, but then changed it to BL which prevented the lynching

Night 2

The Grim Reaper (GC) chose to kill JStudent

The Ninja (CL) chose to kill GC (The Grim Reaper)

The Mafia chose to kill CL, but were prevented when BL got out of jail and chose to save her.

The Mafia Thief (Frozen) stole from Dawh

The Janitor (Frost) again chose Nayana, received the ability to 'KILL' and again declined

Day 2

The Sage (Rene) was informed what roles had died the night before, and knew who the Mafia Target was.

The Grave Robber (Dawh) chose to dig up GC, and was awarded the Grim Reaper role.

The Spy (Itachi) did not use his ability this day

That day BL the Doctor was Lynched

Night 3

The Ninja received the innocent name 'Frost'

The Janitor (Frost) again chose Nayana, and received the ability to Spy.

The Mafia again chose to kill CL (The Ninja)

This forced the Grim Reaper 2.0 to join with the Mafia.

-This gave them a Majority for the day's vote, the Janitor's Spy did not matter.

And with that, the first Speed Mafia comes to a close.

Well done everyone!

Haha what a messed up game! But really good well played mafia... us innocents didn't help one another to well though lol.

Itachi's Anime Battle up next then? :D

btw GC why did you kill me? :P

Edit: saw GC's answer...

Also gonna add that i thought BL was telling th truth so i arrested him.. i dunno why just had a hunch, i think it was because he acted exactly the same in a previous Mafia i had spectated on the whole way (can't remember if it was II or III :huh: ), but then i was killed and couldn't do the same lol

Edited by Joe's Student

Ahhhhhhhh!! :angry: It was a toss-up between JS and CL, and I chose JS, cuz I thought CL was the spy. JS, sorry! I thought you were pretending that you didn't know about the GrimR and decided to go for you. :P Secondly, I felt sorry for CL, didn't want to target her yet again. I should have been tough. And CL, you killed me. :angry::P

Brandon, your dream has come true. Finally a Mafia win. :D

EDIT : Brandon, it was a sort of your dream project. :huh: