BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Speed Mafia

Brandonb

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few things: cp's vote for me was clearly bait. i haven't even said anything yet. i think the mayor's death was perfect for the mafia; that's who i would have killed. if you want to go by probabilities, i haven't been good since Mafia 2... so there's a very high chance that I'm innocent ;) everyone playing is shrewd, there's no need to single me out, and since the mafia has no sure bet the first night, the mayor was obvious. people say that the mayor wasn't a threat. but she was. every innocent is. and as time went on the more difficult to take out the mayor becomes. maybe the mayor should be invincible the first night if there's another one?

i feel like GC and rene are acting very suspicious notice rene's double post (usually made by someone in a rush or panic). GC is clearly pointing the finger at me for no reason. thanks for the accolades, but no thanks. that's a typical mafia thing to do (i should know). the last game i played in, i tried to take Bb down by praising how smart he is (which he is) but still that was my strategy. also, why are there already 2 votes against Dawh? both or you are suspicious (Nayana and Ben Law) as well.

Right :lol: and I am innocent. I suspect GC to be a Mafia because of probabilities. He was SA in the last game. That is just a thought ;)

Now I'm confused. You say you are suspicious of GC, but voted for dawh. Why?

Host: Brandonb & Y-san

1) Dawh - voting for Ben Law

2) itachi

3) Nayana - voting for Dawh

4) Cherry Lane

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

7) Ben Law - voting for Dawh

8) Crazypainter-voting for itachi

9) rene83

10) FIF

11) Kat - DEAD [Mayor] (Killed by Mafia)

12) Frost

I have to admit that Ben Law is making me suspicious. He's said that he's innocent no less than 3 times and voted for me after saying he though GC was suspect.

The fact that I haven't been on doesn't make me inactive Nayana :P It's the only partway through the first day and a lot of other people haven't been on either. Besides, I have things to do on Fridays, but I'll have more time on the weekend (ie. this evening onwards. B)) )

Edit: Wanted to add that my vote is by no means final...but I want to hear more from Ben Law.

Edited by dawh

a few things: cp's vote for me was clearly bait. i haven't even said anything yet. i think the mayor's death was perfect for the mafia; that's who i would have killed. if you want to go by probabilities, i haven't been good since Mafia 2... so there's a very high chance that I'm innocent ;) everyone playing is shrewd, there's no need to single me out, and since the mafia has no sure bet the first night, the mayor was obvious. people say that the mayor wasn't a threat. but she was. every innocent is. and as time went on the more difficult to take out the mayor becomes. maybe the mayor should be invincible the first night if there's another one?

i feel like GC and rene are acting very suspicious notice rene's double post (usually made by someone in a rush or panic). GC is clearly pointing the finger at me for no reason. thanks for the accolades, but no thanks. that's a typical mafia thing to do (i should know). the last game i played in, i tried to take Bb down by praising how smart he is (which he is) but still that was my strategy. also, why are there already 2 votes against Dawh? both or you are suspicious (Nayana and Ben Law) as well.

Of course it was bait. We needed to get the discussion started somehow. Especially with a 12 hr day we cant sit on on tushes

doing nothing and being scared of being pointed out as a mafia, unless you are a mafioso.

edit: and it worked. I voted for rene and she came out and posted a reply before 5 minutes was up. So I changed it to Itachi

and he came in and posted. Now I can vote for who I really want to vote for.

Edited by crazypainter

I agree that Ben Law is acting suspicious, his claims to be innocent are unnecessary, especially at this stage, all it did was attract attention to himself...

I'm thinking he could* be the GR, as even if he claims to be innocent and the Mafia decide to kill him, then he becomes Mafia. Also he would be immune first day and night; would that be a waste of my vote?

*Stressing the 'could' part alot btw, this is only early days and I could be totally wrong in accusing BL (i mean it's a very weak argument on my part), but it's all the info we've got at the minute, and i would quickly take back all i've said if BL has a good defence...

Edit to add: I'm not making much sense am i? :lol:

Edited by Joe's Student

1) Dawh - voting for Ben Law

2) itachi

3) Nayana - voting for Dawh

4) Cherry Lane

5) GC

6) Joe's Student

7) Ben Law - voting for Dawh

8) Crazypainter-voting for rene83

9) rene83

10) FIF

11) Kat - DEAD [Mayor] (Killed by Mafia)

12) Frost

I'm thinking he could* be the GR, as even if he claims to be innocent and the Mafia decide to kill him, then he becomes Mafia. Also he would be immune first day and night; would that be a waste of my vote?

Joe's Student: go back and read the rules. the GR sides with mafia if the mafia kills the ninja. If the mafia kills the GR, the GR is, of course, dead. Also, the GR has different invincibility rules in this game: can be lynched anytime, but is invincible on odd nights. So it is a good idea to vote for who you think is the GR.

I agree that Ben Law is acting suspicious, his claims to be innocent are unnecessary, especially at this stage, all it did was attract attention to himself...

*Stressing the 'could' part alot btw, this is only early days and I could be totally wrong in accusing BL (i mean it's a very weak argument on my part), but it's all the info we've got at the minute, and i would quickly take back all i've said if BL has a good defence...

well, if we choose to lynch him and it doesnt happen then we know he is the GR.

Joe's Student: go back and read the rules. the GR sides with mafia if the mafia kills the ninja. If the mafia kills the GR, the GR is, of course, dead. Also, the GR has different invincibility rules in this game: can be lynched anytime, but is invincible on odd nights. So it is a good idea to vote for who you think is the GR.

thus meaning joe's student is probably innocent because he doesn't know the rules for baddies :D

thus meaning joe's student is probably innocent because he doesn't know the rules for baddies :D

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say innocent, but I'd agree he's most likely not the GR!

(and by GR, I mean grim reaper, of course. In rereading the rules to correct Joe's Student earlier, I realized that with the addition of the Grave Robber, we now have two GRs.)

Edit: I used far too many !s

Edited by Cherry Lane

Is dawh and JS singing the same song ??? Of me acting suspicious ??? Let me put it this way, Kat was killed as she was a confirmed innocent. I am now saying that I am innocent and I am a sitting duck for the Mafioso :D I offer myself as a target ??? Any one else wants to volunteer too ??? :P

and the point of that is....? ok everyone, until further notice Ben, GC, Nayana and rene are the baddies

Nice try Itachi ... I would like to see who votes for me after I have said that I have offered myself as the next target for the Mafioso. They want to kill confirmed innocents only, first was Kat now I am 2nd :P

Look, I think saying that you are an innocent is a waste of time this game. Nobody has

the ability to lie detect.

edit:

OOps I was wrong... reread the rules...

Edited by crazypainter

Nice try Itachi ... I would like to see who votes for me after I have said that I have offered myself as the next target for the Mafioso. They want to kill confirmed innocents only, first was Kat now I am 2nd :P

yeah, you're a "confirmed" innocent Ben... if you think that someone has a lie detector then you haven't read the innocent roles, which is another checkmark against you.

Look, I think saying that you are an innocent is a waste of time this game. Nobody has

the ability to lie detect.

I am not only saying that, I offer myself as a Target for the Mafioso and hope that Ninja will strike a baddie

yeah, you're a "confirmed" innocent Ben... if you think that someone has a lie detector then you haven't read the innocent roles, which is another checkmark against you.

When I said 2nd, I meant the 2nd Victim for the Mafioso