BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I've been looking around the forums for a couple months now and I've seen a lot of topics that have been removed because they were already on the forum. But then I went to the last post of the link provided and the last posts have been over at least one month old on almost all of them.

So my question is, if you find an interesting riddle that is over a month old and want to answer it, why do you get in trouble for 'resurrecting it'?

Maybe you could change that?

2 answers to this question

I've been looking around the forums for a couple months now and I've seen a lot of topics that have been removed because they were already on the forum. But then I went to the last post of the link provided and the last posts have been over at least one month old on almost all of them.

So my question is, if you find an interesting riddle that is over a month old and want to answer it, why do you get in trouble for 'resurrecting it'?

Maybe you could change that?

well as it says in the sticky note that if you do not have anything to add that is different dont. Its a courtesy to not take up new thread space with a thread that has been discussed and solved. I know its rather annoying at first ( i was guilty of it and did not understand why until recently) but you get used to it