BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mekal

Question

Mekal slowly noticed feeling creeping into his body...We need you Mekal... a voice said.

Mekal rose in a small space, he turned to to side and saw wood, he turned to the other side and saw more wood... then it occurred to him... HE WAS IN A GRAVE!

suddenly his coffin opened...

10 days later

Mekal still felt weird sometimes... like he was being followed by something... he was at his desk in his expensive mansion when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller ID and saw it was from Y-San. The boss of his small detective agency...

"Hello" Mekal said...

"Mekal? we have a case... do you accept?" asked Y-San.

"Just think what my answer will be... I just returned from the grave somehow, and I still feel like I am being watched... Just think..." he retorted.

"Good... The serial killer ThunderChicken was killed, he was in a room with many bicycles, 52 to be exact, and the autopsy says he was killed by a shotgun. however, although we are grateful for his death ;) , there was no motive that we could see and no suspect that we could find." said Y-San

"well I know the motive... but I still need the suspect" answered Mekal...

WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE???

mind you... this is supposed to be a simple start... the suspect part comes later... so thats why it isn't hard.

Edited by Mekal

• Answers 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok first off, I was over 450 posts by the time we started that.

Second off, you were the one that went along with it and kept up with the taunt. Be a man and take the blame for yourself.

I took my share of the blame with no excuses...

EDIT: Omg why am I always the one that starts a new page???

Oh, I did take my part of the blame... I just like to blame you...life is easier that way

Also, people that guessed :D

PG

were correct so kay is the winner

Ok first off, I was over 450 posts by the time we started that.

Second off, you were the one that went along with it and kept up with the taunt. Be a man and take the blame for yourself.

I took my share of the blame with no excuses...

EDIT: Omg why am I always the one that starts a new page???

OH! OH! That makes it obvious!

It was...

Wish I could do spoiler in a spoiler, but ah well... It was...PUZZLEGIRL! Because she knew where the murder took place

^_^

Did I get it?

~Kat

That was my initial thought, but I assumed they knew the basics about the crime (if it was truly a crime to kill TC :P ).

And PG tried to frame me!

The police car pulled up to the house across the street from the murder scene...

Knock...Knock...

PG got up from watching the Press Release on the TV. This is just in... The serial killer know only as "Thunder chicken" was killed days ago

"Hold on, I'll be right back my (Insert any nickname for slick here)" she said to Akaslickster as she walked up to the door. As soon as she opened it S.W.A.T agents burst in and grabbed her.

Pushing her up against the wall, the police man read off her charges and rights. "You are being arrested for the murder of TC, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in court..." He kept going for a good minute before finally finishing. This had been a hard month for all detective agency's since there had been so many murders.

The police man dragged her out of the house and as he was doing so Akaslickster came up and yelled "I will wait for you my (insert any nickname for PG here)!!!"

Across town on the phone...

"Okay... i just sent in the Order for the arrest of PG" Y-San said

"just personal thinking... it's to bad we couldn't charge TC on all those murders, And also stealing money to send 500 posts..."Mekal said thoughtfully

"you are still upset about that? you were the one who left the credit card he used to pay for them on a table" Y-San retorted

"good point... Any way... what new murders are there?"

(Dramatic cliffhanger ending music music goes here)

Edited by Mekal