BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mekal

Question

Mekal slowly noticed feeling creeping into his body...We need you Mekal... a voice said.

Mekal rose in a small space, he turned to to side and saw wood, he turned to the other side and saw more wood... then it occurred to him... HE WAS IN A GRAVE!

suddenly his coffin opened...

10 days later

Mekal still felt weird sometimes... like he was being followed by something... he was at his desk in his expensive mansion when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller ID and saw it was from Y-San. The boss of his small detective agency...

"Hello" Mekal said...

"Mekal? we have a case... do you accept?" asked Y-San.

"Just think what my answer will be... I just returned from the grave somehow, and I still feel like I am being watched... Just think..." he retorted.

"Good... The serial killer ThunderChicken was killed, he was in a room with many bicycles, 52 to be exact, and the autopsy says he was killed by a shotgun. however, although we are grateful for his death ;) , there was no motive that we could see and no suspect that we could find." said Y-San

"well I know the motive... but I still need the suspect" answered Mekal...

WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE???

mind you... this is supposed to be a simple start... the suspect part comes later... so thats why it isn't hard.

Edited by Mekal

• Answers 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

“Of course… why didn’t I think of that…” Y-San said

“Probably because you were thinking what you are going do to the new employees…” Mekal replied

“anyway… here are the suspects” Y-San answered

OneTruth

Lost In Space

Sinistral

PuzzleGirl

Upon being interviewed… the suspects gave these following statements…

Onetruth: I own a gun shop… and I saw LIS and Sinistral come in to buy a shotgun…

Lost In Space: I was at my shooting range all today… until one of my guns broke and I had to get it fixed, but I passed PG running with a shotgun…

Sinistral: I had just signed up to go hunting and I bought myself a brand new shotgun... but when I walked out I saw OT talking to LIS while holding ski masks…

PuzzleGirl: I was getting tired of this place, so I just grabbed a shotgun and ran for it… unfortunately I just couldn’t keep away… not with my ”Dearest dreamboat” still here…but before I left I saw sinistral walking into the building with where the murder took place…

“So you should probably come down to the crime scene…” Y-San

“Actually…” Mekal Interjected

“There won’t be much traffic since we stopped the media from finding out…” y-san continued

“Well…” Mekal tried again

“But then again… you might want to go…” said Y-San oblivious to his interjections

“Y-SAN!!! “ Mekal yelled

“What?”

“I already know who the murderer is.”

Who was it????

it was one person... and just to clear things up... i will say no if you don't have the correct reason...

i can't tell you he wuold have a mask...

Ok well can you answer certain questions that I have that would lead to me getting the answer?

Then did LIS, or whoever bought the ski mask, buy it for someone else to use?

Someone like Sinistral?

okay... here is a hint...

some people DID lie in there statements...

Well that throws the whole thing out the window!

And started thinking it was PG.

Because she never bought a gun she already had one.

Hi all.. I was checking out this site some days ago and I decided to come out of my lurking.... B))

I was just wondering...

Onetruth: I own a gun shop… and I saw LIS and Sinistral come in to buy a shotgun…

Lost In Space: I was at my shooting range all today… until one of my guns broke and I had to get it fixed, but I passed PG running with a shotgun…

Edited by rilili

So, I'm going to have to say...

Onetruth is the killer. She doesn't own the gun shop. Maybe the crime was committed in the back room of the gun shop, and while it's not clear why PuzzleGirl was running, LIS saw PG run past as he stood out side the shop. PG saw Sinistral as he entered the shop and then Sinistral saw Onetruth and LIS talking when he came out. The only person with a story that doesn't fit the other three is OT.

She claimed she saw Sinistral and LIS go in the shop to buy a shotgun, but LIS says he had other guns and Sinistral said that he saw OT outside afterwards. As it is, it seems that OT's statements contradict the other two. Sorry onetruth, but that's how I see it. :P

So, I'm going to have to say...

Onetruth is the killer. She doesn't own the gun shop. Maybe the crime was committed in the back room of the gun shop, and while it's not clear why PuzzleGirl was running, LIS saw PG run past as he stood out side the shop. PG saw Sinistral as he entered the shop and then Sinistral saw Onetruth and LIS talking when he came out. The only person with a story that doesn't fit the other three is OT.

She claimed she saw Sinistral and LIS go in the shop to buy a shotgun, but LIS says he had other guns and Sinistral said that he saw OT outside afterwards. As it is, it seems that OT's statements contradict the other two. Sorry onetruth, but that's how I see it. :P

Nope... and use spoilers please... the riddle is meant to lead you away from the real shooter... ill post a clue after 2 more guesses...

Nope... and use spoilers please... the riddle is meant to lead you away from the real shooter... ill post a clue after 2 more guesses...

Wow Mekal lol let's not have any more flaming wars!

It got us banned and you killed off in M4F14. Haha! :P

But I think that that Rilili guy or whatever his name is got a bit of it right...

Wow Mekal lol let's not have any more flaming wars!

It got us banned and you killed off in M4F14. Haha! :P

But I think that that Rilili guy or whatever his name is got a bit of it right...

First off... i utterly and completely blame you! second off... those 500 posts were undserved and unfair... at least i worked to get to 400 posts(then i got carryed away)

I'm stuck!!!

Okay... clue time...

In the interveiws the only question asked was did you see anything suspicious...

First off... i utterly and completely blame you! second off... those 500 posts were undserved and unfair... at least i worked to get to 400 posts(then i got carryed away)

Ok first off, I was over 450 posts by the time we started that.

Second off, you were the one that went along with it and kept up with the taunt. Be a man and take the blame for yourself.

I took my share of the blame with no excuses...

EDIT: Omg why am I always the one that starts a new page???

Edited by ThunderChicken