BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mekal

Question

Mekal slowly noticed feeling creeping into his body...We need you Mekal... a voice said.

Mekal rose in a small space, he turned to to side and saw wood, he turned to the other side and saw more wood... then it occurred to him... HE WAS IN A GRAVE!

suddenly his coffin opened...

10 days later

Mekal still felt weird sometimes... like he was being followed by something... he was at his desk in his expensive mansion when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller ID and saw it was from Y-San. The boss of his small detective agency...

"Hello" Mekal said...

"Mekal? we have a case... do you accept?" asked Y-San.

"Just think what my answer will be... I just returned from the grave somehow, and I still feel like I am being watched... Just think..." he retorted.

"Good... The serial killer ThunderChicken was killed, he was in a room with many bicycles, 52 to be exact, and the autopsy says he was killed by a shotgun. however, although we are grateful for his death ;) , there was no motive that we could see and no suspect that we could find." said Y-San

"well I know the motive... but I still need the suspect" answered Mekal...

WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE???

mind you... this is supposed to be a simple start... the suspect part comes later... so thats why it isn't hard.

Edited by Mekal

• Answers 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow...I can say " ;) " on the telephone...hehe, that's awesome :D

play your cards right, there may be a place for you in Redrum University yet...;P

I was thinking more of MIT... :P

Or everybody learned that I was a Mutant and decided to gang up on me in like the most confusing night post ever!

No... but good times... good times :D

Haha...those losers wish they could be as awesome as us...;P

lol... but you didn't shoot a rocket propelled banner saying M.I.T on it from the endzone of a Yale-BC football game... but who knows... im a senior now so maybe ill just go apply... :D( i am so putting that I took an online debate class on my resume) :P:ph34r:

Edited by Mekal

lol... but you didn't shoot a rocket propelled banner saying M.I.T on it from the endzone of a Yale-BC football game... but who knows... im a senior now so maybe ill just go apply... :D( i am so putting that I took an online debate class on my resume) :P:ph34r:

No, we just infiltrated and embarrassed them in front of their potential freshmen class...;P

Hehe...if you can't figure that out, you'll never make it past admissions...:P

OH belive me... i am a master pranker...

One of my tricks...

me and my friend went down to a barn last year and borrowed three pigs... then we lable them 1, 2, and 4... after that we let them into the school halls... so the first part of the day the Principle and the AP's were trying to catch them and the second part of the day they were looking for pig number 3

:lol::)B)):D:P

it was a pain trying to get them back though... my friend actually had to pick lock the sports storage to get them...

Edited by Mekal

One of my tricks...

me and my friend went down to a barn last year and borrowed three pigs... then we lable them 1, 2, and 4... after that we let them into the school halls... so the first part of the day the Principle and the AP's were trying to catch them and the second part of the day they were looking for pig number 3

it was a pain trying to get them back though... my friend actually had to pick lock the sports storage to get them...

Haha, that's clever :P

One of my tricks...

Ha, that's awesome!

I'm never the prankster with my group of friends....they torture me. And then I come on here and two people have died since I went to bed last night, and one is me. So yeah, all in all it's pretty fun for me. :lol: