BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

K, so obviously, I recently got dumped and am currently passed the denial phase and into the anger one :angry: . Hopefully acceptance comes soon. And because of all this, I have been thinking off all the guys I've broken up with in the past, and the various reasons that were exchanged and the typical excuses. Some of them sad , some pathetic, and some really funny. So, I know I'm not the only person to ever end a relationship, or have one ended on :blush: , so I thought people might want to share stories, excuses, reasons, etc. :lol:

Yes, yes i know...Women are like a bad habit, everyone knows they are bad for your health, but they are oh so much fun. :)

Hahahaha, true but not. Depends on the woman, at least i think so. They play with your emotions and are ever so complicated that you dont know what goes on in their head. Thats the big thing with me.. i never know what they are thinking =(

Hahahaha, true but not. Depends on the woman, at least i think so. They play with your emotions and are ever so complicated that you dont know what goes on in their head. Thats the big thing with me.. i never know what they are thinking =(

Blade, you just have to learn to play back. Sit back for a while, observe, read, study...(not in a creepy sort of way though) ask yourself, what are they doing, what are the rules, why are they doing it. Then again that could just be the psychologist side of me talking. I won't deny that women are definitely complicated, but the games they play are so simple we men often try to over complicate them.

Hehe...that's why we make such good Mafia...;P

Blade, you just have to learn to play back. Sit back for a while, observe, read, study...(not in a creepy sort of way though) ask yourself, what are they doing, what are the rules, why are they doing it. Then again that could just be the psychologist side of me talking. I won't deny that women are definitely complicated, but the games they play are so simple we men often try to over complicate them.

Oh, yeah, care to play a game with me? -\-/

Playing games is a BAAAAAADD idea! If you really like the girl, even if she seems to be messing with your head, DON'T MESS BACK! Games get you both nowhere but paranoid. Either you like her enough to be yourself and honest about what you think or she's not worth bothering yourself over. If she's playing games, then she needs to grow up. Don't waste your time on a girl like that.

Playing games is a BAAAAAADD idea! If you really like the girl, even if she seems to be messing with your head, DON'T MESS BACK! Games get you both nowhere but paranoid. Either you like her enough to be yourself and honest about what you think or she's not worth bothering yourself over. If she's playing games, then she needs to grow up. Don't waste your time on a girl like that.

So wait, if she plays games with me i have to be myself and honest with her meaning staying with her... and then you change your mind on not wasting my time and dumping her.

Eh, i used to play games... not to distract or try to use the girl, but to see what she was made up of. See what was really going on in her head... of course she never knew and the little things that a girl does tells me what she actually thinks of me. Like this girl that i have talked about... she really didnt do much with me. Sad actually, i fell for her off a thousand story building. I dont think it was her not actually liking me, i think it had to deal with her emotions and how she felt towards me. I always spoiled her... anything she wanted i bought for her. Christmas i bought her a giant teddy bear and flowers galore!!!! Same thing with mother's day, bought all the girls in the family cards and flowers. Hahahaha! the father got so jelous of me ^_^ I'm always thoughtful and kind like that... hey i may not be the type of guy to stand out your window and sing to you, but i really do know how to knock a girl off her feet when i am in the right mood. That and if i have enough money.... Anyway, i'm going into my life again...... as i said i mess with girls heads a little bit, not to the point they realize it, but just enough to know what they feel about me. I've stopped that though, there is no point to it... either they know they like me or they dont... i'm not dealing with inbetween so i just either dont date them or dump them when the opportuinity comes.

Heh, i've got another personal story but i'm not sure if you guys want to hear it.... this whole thread has been about me... makes me feel intrusive and really dependent :(

I agree for the most part, but then again sometimes playing games for the sake of it is fun. I never initiate them though. I only recognize when one is being played and twist it around until they realized they lost then move on :D

So wait, if she plays games with me i have to be myself and honest with her meaning staying with her... and then you change your mind on not wasting my time and dumping her.

Eh, i used to play games... not to distract or try to use the girl, but to see what she was made up of. See what was really going on in her head... of course she never knew and the little things that a girl does tells me what she actually thinks of me. Like this girl that i have talked about... she really didnt do much with me. Sad actually, i fell for her off a thousand story building. I dont think it was her not actually liking me, i think it had to deal with her emotions and how she felt towards me. I always spoiled her... anything she wanted i bought for her. Christmas i bought her a giant teddy bear and flowers galore!!!! Same thing with mother's day, bought all the girls in the family cards and flowers. Hahahaha! the father got so jelous of me ^_^ I'm always thoughtful and kind like that... hey i may not be the type of guy to stand out your window and sing to you, but i really do know how to knock a girl off her feet when i am in the right mood. That and if i have enough money.... Anyway, i'm going into my life again...... as i said i mess with girls heads a little bit, not to the point they realize it, but just enough to know what they feel about me. I've stopped that though, there is no point to it... either they know they like me or they dont... i'm not dealing with inbetween so i just either dont date them or dump them when the opportuinity comes.

Heh, i've got another personal story but i'm not sure if you guys want to hear it.... this whole thread has been about me... makes me feel intrusive and really dependent :(

OOOHHHHHh Story TIME!!!!

Oooh i'm intrigued! Just let it all out dear.

HAhaha!!! Alright, story time... i admit i almost forgot what the story was but i remember now. B))

So this was the beggining of summer last year... around mayish. There was this girl that liked me, not the prettiest of girls and she was fat... like 200 and she was only 5 feet tall. She liked me though, and she was pretty in a way. So I asked her out and for the next week everything was fine. She turned out to be a crazy "*****". The reason why i would say that is becasue she always came over to my house and she would want to be alone with me. EIther in my room or outside she would want me to kiss her and all that stuff. I really didnt do much with her since she always craved it, i'm that sort of guy... if you want it REALLY badly enough thats a turn off for me. Then again it depends who you are and what you mean in my life. So anyway as i said she would pull me in some dark corner and try to basicly "f***". Excuse me for my language but thats the best term that describes it. My father didnt like her that much since i have a little sister and she was catching up on things on what my gf did. We spent countless nights arguing over her... and finally a night came when i was out with a few different girls. No not a date... just hanging out of sorts. When i came home that night my father told me she called at 11:30 that night and wanted to know if i was there. She was convinced that my father was me and started to flirt with him. He kept saying that no this was his father and he wasnt here right now. Well it turned out she was stoned and heavily drunk that night and so thought it would be funny to call my house. Well when i found that out i was furious at her and broke up with her as soon as i set my eyes on her. I told her we were thorugh forever. She told me no that we can work this out all we need to do is talk and blah blah blah. I told... well screamed at her no that there is nothing to talk about, that she was high and drunk and called my house at 11:30, So we were through for good and i never wanted to see her again. Did she take it that hard... no, she wasnt crying or anything. Makes me wonder what i really meant to her but it was just a phaze i was in. As you all know that girl i fell really hard for i just broke up with her a few months before that and i really wanted my heart to be mended. No i did not use her, did i like her all that much, probably not now that i look back on it. But she did mean something to me.. maybe if she lost alot of weight she would of looked drop dead amazing. I have an eye like that... i tend to see on the inside and not so much on the outside. So in the end i never saw her again... she did go to my school but i am not sure where she is right now. She emailed me on my B-day... told me happy birthday, i was suprized that she remembered and told her thanks.

Ah and the girl i am dating right now, we have been going out for a month and a half... give or take a few days. Everything is....fine...ish. She got into a car accident 2 days ago and her mum took her car away, kicked her out of the house, and told her that we had to break up. Ha, AS IF!!!! Thats the last thing on her mind. Although she was convinced that i wanted to break up with her because of that and was crying when she told me all of this. I looked at her if she was an alien and told her thats the very very very very very very very last thing on my mind. Breaking up usually is, you have to do something very stupid to make me break up with you, like cheat on me... thats a HUGE thing with me. Scotch tape and glue cant hold my heart together forever........

Well now you know about the girls i have dated... actually there is one more but this is getting to be a bit to long and class is going to start soon. There is one reason why i date a girl for such a long period of time. And it's not like any ordinary girl, it has to be a girl that just full on blows my head into the water (AND I LIVE IN ARIZONA!!!! =D) Just something about her so it is love at first sight. Nothing inbetween.... If i want to date a girl i make it as real as it comes. Then again i hate being alone... i'm terrified of it... :( heh, you guys should here some of the nightmares i have! (another story time... not today, just ask and i will tell you guys, if you want to know still) Demons eating me alive... tearing at my stomac, ripping my guts out..... feeling every ounce of pain. Having acid poured on me....... just a preview of what is to come :unsure::(

Oh well, i have said enough... i am pretty sure you guys want to kill me right now on how much i write... just ask and i'll tell you were i live! :lol:

NOT! ;)

Oh well, i have said enough... i am pretty sure you guys want to kill me right now on how much i write...

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Blade, are you becoming like me? Thinking no one gives a damn about any of your posts :D .

Well, we asked for a story, and you gave one.

I would be all for it if you made a thread for some of your stories, actually. So you can tell ones that aren't just related to "reasons for break-ups"

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Blade, are you becoming like me? Thinking no one gives a damn about any of your posts :D .

Well, we asked for a story, and you gave one.

I would be all for it if you made a thread for some of your stories, actually. So you can tell ones that aren't just related to "reasons for break-ups"

Good point... actually i'll do that!!!! make a new thread of my life stories... Hmmm, i wonder what i should name it... Story time? Lol now that would be funny :P

yeah, it will be called story time!!!!!! Featureing Me!!!