BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

K, so obviously, I recently got dumped and am currently passed the denial phase and into the anger one :angry: . Hopefully acceptance comes soon. And because of all this, I have been thinking off all the guys I've broken up with in the past, and the various reasons that were exchanged and the typical excuses. Some of them sad , some pathetic, and some really funny. So, I know I'm not the only person to ever end a relationship, or have one ended on :blush: , so I thought people might want to share stories, excuses, reasons, etc. :lol:

Hmmm... i'm not sure. I like girls with at least something a little out of control in their life because it allows me to express my feelings and views for whatever that flaw is. It helps me become closer with the girl... soooooo i'm not sure. Then again it doesnt really matter with me.... sooooo i am not sure, torn between two worlds :rolleyes:

I don't know Blade, in my experience that expression can be a double-edged sword. But I do the same thing, sooo...:P

Yeppers! Releaves stress actually ^_^

Got a new one for you all today, given to my friend last night,

"Yeah, I'm not ready to settle down, I need to get out there ad add some more notched to my belt first."

My hot little boyfriend when we were both 15, after 8 months of dating, gave me this line: "I've always been attacted to you physically, it's your personality that I'm not attracted to." Uh, don't you think you could have figured that out within say, the first 100 days? To Aaron, wherever you are...you sure didn't mind my personality when your hand was up my shirt! :D

My hot little boyfriend when we were both 15, after 8 months of dating, gave me this line: "I've always been attacted to you physically, it's your personality that I'm not attracted to." Uh, don't you think you could have figured that out within say, the first 100 days? To Aaron, wherever you are...you sure didn't mind my personality when your hand was up my shirt! :D

Maybe he saw that as a split personality one above the chest and one below :P

Maybe he saw that as a split personality one above the chest and one below :P

Actually, it's very funny because we are still friends to this day. He didn't quite mean his comment like it came out (more along the lines of "we're not a long-term match", but it sure sounded insulting at the time. Oh well, 20 years later, I find it quite amusing. :)

Actually, it's very funny because we are still friends to this day. He didn't quite mean his comment like it came out (more along the lines of "we're not a long-term match", but it sure sounded insulting at the time. Oh well, 20 years later, I find it quite amusing. :)

That is amusing. I think I did that one, then got mad at myself because I felt like I took advantage of her... darn my morals!

Anyone who is not nice to their mum (yes i say mum) is a complete idiot and should take his life as his mum gave it to them...

Geesh, I wouldn't go to THAT extreme! Perhaps just slap your own face or something. On the other hand...there are some mums out there that truly don't deserve any respect (but that is no excuse not to be polite!)

Be nice to your mama!

Oh I'm always nice to you :P Got to be nice to your daddy too.

Anyone who is not nice to their mum (yes i say mum) is a complete idiot and should take his life as his mum gave it to them...

Amen, I'm a self proclaimed Momma's boy, but that doesn't men I can't scrap when need be. I'm just very protective of her.

hmm... Well, I've got another one, seeing as my girlfriend dumped me two days ago.

Well... I'm not going to really tell you what she said when breaking up with me. More so, I'm going to talk about her actual reason. She said her reason.. but.. well, there's more to it.

See... This girl, she's like an emotional train wreck.. To put it bluntly

However, I can't help but love every dent, scratch, and lost limb within that train wreck.

Well, when she broke up with me, she was kinda vague in her reasoning. I could tell that whatever was going on in her head was something she didn't completely understand, though, so I didn't push it. But at some point, she said "Well.. Everytime I get with a guy..." And didn't finish her sentance. Well, after breaking up with me, she told me she loved me, and she still cared about me. Which might be the only reason I didn't give up.

So the next day, I talked to her about. I wanted to know what he rest of that sentance was.

Well, she was pretty much saying that she had enough problems as it was, she hated the drama of being in a relationship, and she was emotionally weak.

That's the really short summary. And it all sounds fake when I put it in text and choose those words. But had you been there, you'd know she was telling the truth.

I told her that I could help her. That when she was weak, I could be her strength. And some other stuff, but I don't feel like giving ALL of my life's story.

I said that I was leaving for San Diego in a couple of days, and while I was gone, I just wanted her to think about it. But she didn't seem like she was going to, actually..

Well, recess ended (yeah... this all happened at uh.. recess :)) and as we were walking inside, I told her that if she ever changed her mind, I'd be waiting.

Well, she gave me this giant hug, and well... The whole thing ended with us getting back together again :)

hmm... Well, I've got another one, seeing as my girlfriend dumped me two days ago.

Well... I'm not going to really tell you what she said when breaking up with me. More so, I'm going to talk about her actual reason. She said her reason.. but.. well, there's more to it.

See... This girl, she's like an emotional train wreck.. To put it bluntly

However, I can't help but love every dent, scratch, and lost limb within that train wreck.

Well, when she broke up with me, she was kinda vague in her reasoning. I could tell that whatever was going on in her head was something she didn't completely understand, though, so I didn't push it. But at some point, she said "Well.. Everytime I get with a guy..." And didn't finish her sentance. Well, after breaking up with me, she told me she loved me, and she still cared about me. Which might be the only reason I didn't give up.

So the next day, I talked to her about. I wanted to know what he rest of that sentance was.

Well, she was pretty much saying that she had enough problems as it was, she hated the drama of being in a relationship, and she was emotionally weak.

That's the really short summary. And it all sounds fake when I put it in text and choose those words. But had you been there, you'd know she was telling the truth.

I told her that I could help her. That when she was weak, I could be her strength. And some other stuff, but I don't feel like giving ALL of my life's story.

I said that I was leaving for San Diego in a couple of days, and while I was gone, I just wanted her to think about it. But she didn't seem like she was going to, actually..

Well, recess ended (yeah... this all happened at uh.. recess :)) and as we were walking inside, I told her that if she ever changed her mind, I'd be waiting.

Well, she gave me this giant hug, and well... The whole thing ended with us getting back together again :)

Ah I miss that sort of simplicity.

You think women are complicated now......Just wait my friend...haha

but congrats on gettin back together

that was NOT the sentiment that went through my mind...but I wish you all the best, ploper

I was being nice :)

Personally I never get back with anyone that breaks up with me...did that once....never again. But hey he's still young, gotta live an learn right?

I was being nice :)

Personally I never get back with anyone that breaks up with me...did that once....never again. But hey he's still young, gotta live an learn right?

I'm a slower learner...did that twice (same guy). But I did eventually learn my lesson. Third time, I did the dumping.

Well... Ironicly enough, this is the second time I've gone back out with a girl who dumped me.

Didn't work so well the first time.

Oh well. I haven't been one to give up hope.. at least... not so far.