BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Code 2

Question

rhesei oaneth orctde thaeus rstsan spoiit ronhat ternha precla eemint itmtgh ebeias feryor iouofy ruaoeg aodnta ragsam sujatt ekerve hytdir tlerte danlpu tlitto fhenro ftoeth rsesie tofehr hetcen nhutki tinrog poufso xsiyif fouuig ireuto etrosp tndhot pistos twishi volied otcdde tinshe eamywa

It doesn't use replacement. Each letter is the letter it is supposed to be. It uses transposition, which means it's a scramble like an anagram.

the scrambles are limited to the groups of six.

rhesei = here is; tlerte = letter; rsesie = series

8 answers to this question

there were error in your code as i was translate it, here it is;

here is another code that uses transposition rather than replacement it might be easier for you if you you are good at anagrams just take every third letter and pull it to the front of the series of three then chunk it into group of six if you figure it out respond to this post with i solved it coded in the same way

rhesei oaneth orctde thaeus rstsan spoiit ronhat ternha precla eemint itmtgh ebeias feryor iouofy ruaoeg aodnta ragsam sujatt ekerve hytdir tlerte danlpu tlitto fhenro ftoeth rsesie tofehr hetcen nhutki tinrog poufso xsiyif fouuig ireuto etrosp tndhot pistos twishi volied otcdde tinshe eamywa

Oh I forgot to mention the two highlighted letters are backwards.

Mike H

how are scrambles limited to each group of six when you need letters from two groups to make one word?

rhesei oaneth orctde = here is another...you need the r from group three

there were error in your code as i was translate it, here it is;

here is another code that uses transposition rather than replacement it might be easier for you if you you are good at anagrams just take every third letter and pull it to the front of the series of three then chunk it into group of six if you figure it out respond to this post with i solved it coded in the same way

Ahem.... SPOILERS! :D

Edited by NickFleming