BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

After receiving a call from an alarmed neighbor, the C.S.I. team arrives at the scene to find Mekal lying on a lounge chair in his own back yard, dead. “I didn’t hear or see anything suspicious,” said the neighbor who met the agents at the perimeter of the taped-off area. “I thought he was just sunbathing until I noticed that he was turning blue instead of tan.”

The investigators thoroughly examined Mekal and the scene. “Well, I’m baffled!” says one investigator to the other. “There’s absolutely no sign of foul play: the scene is clear, his body appears unharmed, and from what I understand, he was quite a swimmer and was in peak physical condition.”

“I concur,” said the other C.S.I.; “I have absolutely no doubt that the neighbor is telling the truth and I see no evidence that there was anyone else on the property. Heck, except for his tacky swim trunks, I see nothing out of the ordinary here.”

Back at headquarters, the following day, the investigators meet with the Coroner to see if he had uncovered something to solve the mystery of Mekal’s death. “Well, first off,” reported the Coroner, “the toxology report came back clear, and all tissue samples showed nothing irregular except the expected trace amounts of chlorine and sun tan oil...nothing at all harmful.” The Investigators looked at each other and shook their heads in confusion; “Well, what about internally?” they asked.

“That’s where things get interesting,” said the Coroner with a smirk on his face. “The autopsy showed that he did not die of natural causes.” he raised his eyebrows and continued, “In fact, what I found was a little shocking…”

How did Mekal die???

• Answers 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Lol...coming soon to a Brainteaser forum near you: Who killed Sinistral? XP

Hahaha I wouldn't doubt it what is that three or four 'Who Killed Who?' topics now?

And dang Y-San I still didn't get it before you...

Plus PG look at this:

FOX News

It says the kid died from asphyxiation...

Berkeley County Coroner Glenn

Rhoad told the Charlestown Post

and Courier of Charleston the boy's

lungs were filled with water and he

died of asphyxiation.

Edited by ThunderChicken

Hahaha I wouldn't doubt it what is that three or four 'Who Killed Who?' topics now?

Plus PG look at this:

FOX News

Yeah...no one's completely solved Unreality's murder though...the math seems to be killing everyone that tries...;P

Yeah...no one's completely solved Unreality's murder though...the math seems to be killing everyone that tries...;P

I still think it's you... xD

Ok gotta go now and by the way Y-San. I suggested an appeal in M7 please go look at it.

Edited by ThunderChicken

I ruled out suffocation, and asphixiation as caused by ice, bugs, birds, wadded up Speedos and the like. Plus, drowning isn't exactly asphixiation...it's drowning. :)

Hmmmmm, not something I ever heard of! Well I have to go, thanks for a pleasant evening, hope to join you all again soon. :D

Edited by TrishA54

Plus PG look at this:

FOX News

You're right, that's what it says in that article. But this is what WedMD says:

What is dry drowning?

Dry drowning is basically drowning without water. With dry drowning, you are not drowning from an immediate immersion in water; it is more of a delayed effect of a small amount of water in the lungs. This can result in laryngospasms, which minimize the amount of water aspirated into the lungs. Respiratory arrest may follow, leading to an inadequate supply of oxygen in the blood, cardiac arrest, and eventually brain death.

The TRUE story of Mekal's death...

It was a sunny after noon and Mekal was burning up in his over the top house, his air conditioning had broken this morning and it took them a WHOLE SIX HOURS for the AC company to get here.

So Mekal went to his wardrobe and looked through it to find his swimsuit. after going through his well stocked wardrobe he came to the bathing suit drawer at the back of the closet.

The first thing he pulled out was a extramly small speedo. "there is no way i will ever were this" he said to himself as he threw it over his shoulder... he finally got to his silk bathing suit and he put it on. He walked down to his Olympic size swimming pool and jumped in...

3 hours later...

He fought back the unusual sleepiness... around an hour scince he got out of the pool he started getting sleepier by the second. after fighting the pull of the dream world for a while he finally sat down on his lawn chair and with extream ease... fell asleep...

it was his last sleep he would ever fall into...

Lol I think there is some unresolved hostility towards the people that fixed your air conditioning... Sounds like a real life experience to me...

On the hotest summer ever our AC broke and it took them over 6 weeks to get here... its all part of my unlucky experiences... :P

On the hotest summer ever our AC broke and it took them over 6 weeks to get here... its all part of my unlucky experiences... :P

Oh crap that sucks...

Did someone choose to kill you on BD due to heat stroke then? :lol:

“The autopsy showed that he did not die of natural causes.” he raised his eyebrows and continued, “In fact, what I found was a little shocking…”

eaten a battery

Edit:

Oh, oh, oh, do one of these for me

Second thought, It would be too easy. Might be difficult to figure out which one was the murderer though

Edited by phaze

SURE... :rolleyes: JK... it fine... just don't make a habbit of it...(that makes it 2 times... i need to get back at you soon :P )

Looks like Kay is taking revenge for you, dear. Now you have free reign to kill whomever you'd like! :)

I don't know who Mekal will kill, but I'm just glad I killed Sinistral...^_^

I see we have a trend to change this BrainDen forum to become either

1) CSI murder forum

2) Cluedos forum

3) "Who kill who next" forum, or even

4) "Ok, my turn, whom should I kill" forum :D

I see we have a trend to change this BrainDen forum to become either

1) CSI murder forum

2) Cluedos forum

3) "Who kill who next" forum, or even

4) "Ok, my turn, whom should I kill" forum :D

And in the Other's section, it's pretty much an all out kill everybody you can forum in the form of an innocent little game called M4F14.