BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

There's a fairly good chance that Brandon has narrowed his target to 2 or 3 or maybe even 1. <_<

even i thought of it just now...maybe i shouldn't have come out with my role....many of us have :(

and as it is he has mastered that art of identifying roles -_-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty pls lie detect this statement.

I am still suspicious of GC.

thanks

If you want, you can lie-detect my statement. But as I said JS is Mafia. Hey! I was right about OT. And if I wasn't the space agent, someone else would have claimed it by now.

Robbie, I would suggest that you don't waste a lie-detect on me. ;)

No way GC. If you notice, zero is twice as close to victory as I am. I would have to make at least two kills before I win, and as far as things go right now, zero only needs to make 1.

#7 should be hunting zero too

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Brandonb

Very true, but on the same note, Seven can only kill tonight, not tomorrow. But Zero can. So Seven only gets this shot at zero for the next two days.

That is if Zero survives tonight, which I doubt. Please Brandon become Zero tonight. ;)

Hey! Wait. I have accepted that you are the mimic. That's bad. I gotta keep an open mind. :P

As Brandon said, she's Ms. Anonymous. Check if there are any anonymous users. ;)

uh..oh..yeah...math girl :P i have always wondered how people log in as anonymous.... :huh:

sorry Gc, i doubted you ;)