BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

BrandonB is going to aim for M4F14 or Zero in order to win.

He wont win by getting Mafia, there are still far too many incients around. So we just need to be worried about if he Kills Zero, if that is the case, would it be better for seven to come clean and get protected, or to hide in the shaddows and hope Brandon takes a stab in the dark and misses. A lot of the roles have come out, would he know who is Zero and Seven at this point?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw sokrispy in here today or yesterday. He has posted I believe. I wouldnt get rid of either of them...

i wouldn't get rid of SoKristy... i think she is just having voters crisis... but 2aday will probably have to go...

First of all does nobody get my name right? Second I am sorry for being "inactive" and I am glad I was not replaced, but I have school (no worries now its the weekend) and it is very hard to catch and vote at the right time because of my timezone GMT +8 anyways since it is night and the next day isnt coming soon I may be back before the next voting or in the middle because my sister is getting married tomorrow. Thank you Y-S4N for understanding.

@Y-San: Was the QA's secondary objective to kill me?

It sure looked like it. Dawh valiantly claimed to be a Uber-Hacker, but there was not much he could do. he had to lynch you and he couldn't hide his secondary mission. It was do-or-die. Well farewell QA's. So dawh was OT's son? Very emotional, but we innocents have to survive. :P That was a lovely touch to the tale, MG. :D

@Y-San: Was the QA's secondary objective to kill Taliesin?

EDIT: Sorry typo.

BTW, we still can't be sure that Dusty is the uber-hacker. Right, she identified me as the Space agent. But that was becoming more and more obvious. :P She claims she knows the mad scientist, but didn't give a name.(of course, she didn't want to out the mad scientist's role. That's understandable.)

But my suggestion is, Dusty you should reveal the mad scientist's role now. Because the QA's are dead now. Again the mimic won't go for him, Zero won't go for him. The mafia anyway know that he's not Mafia. So I think you have to prove your role, Dusty.

Let the mad scientist ascertain Dusty.

I am suggesting this only, as this will make the saving roles more sure of who they are protecting. ;)

It sure looked like it. Dawh valiantly claimed to be a Uber-Hacker, but there was not much he could do. he had to lynch you and he couldn't hide his secondary mission. It was do-or-die. Well farewell QA's. So dawh was OT's son? Very emotional, but we innocents have to survive. :P That was a lovely touch to the tale, MG. :D

@Y-San: Was the QA's secondary objective to kill Yaliesin?

Im was a little surprised that the other QA didn't jump in against me.

BTW, we still can't be sure that Dusty is the uber-hacker. Right, she identified me as the Space agent. But that was becoming more and more obvious. :P She claims she knows the mad scientist, but didn't give a name.(of course, she didn't want to out the mad scientist's role. That's understandable.)

But my suggestion is, Dusty you should reveal the mad scientist's role now. Because the QA's are dead now. Again the mimic won't go for him, Zero won't go for him. The mafia anyway know that he's not Mafia. So I think you have to prove your role, Dusty.

Let the mad scientist ascertain Dusty.

I am suggesting this only, as this will make the saving roles more sure of who they are protecting. ;)

Are you suggesting he is Mafia/Zero? I dont believe so, neither Mafia/Zero would have a need to lie about their role to back me up. But having him point out the Mad Scientist and having them confirm it would prove his role, though I am convinced he is incient

Are you suggesting he is Mafia/Zero? I dont believe so, neither Mafia/Zero would have a need to lie about their role to back me up. But having him point out the Mad Scientist and having them confirm it would prove his role, though I am convinced he is incient

Oh! I can see Dusty getting all worked up again. Dusty's a she. :D

Yeah! I too think she could very well be the Uber-Hacker. But in Mafia, we really can't trust anyone. :lol:

Thats right, I have a tendency to be forgetful at 2am

Mafia tends to do that. :P

The second role who should come out is obviously #7. We can't risk Zero lucking out or closing in on you, #7. I very much doubt, the game will carry on to the 5th night, so please come out and make it easier for the innocents.

EDIT : Just remembered Zero can't kill tonight. But the Mafia can still kill you and not to forget the Mimic, who if he kills Zero tonight, could kill you the next night.

Oh! I can see Dusty getting all worked up again. Dusty's a she. :D

Yeah! I too think she could very well be the Uber-Hacker. But in Mafia, we really can't trust anyone. :lol:

I cant edit my message either :(

She is going t kill me,isn't she

Mafia tends to do that. :P

Well its a weekend so I stay up late to be "active" and its a quite night :( whats my luck

The second role who should come out is obviously #7. We can't risk Zero lucking out or closing in on you, #7. I very much doubt, the game will carry on to the 5th night, so please come out and make it easier for the innocents.

I agree with you here however NOT untill the night post!

I have a solution to your dilemma.

Taliesin, do you confess you made a typo? You intended to type in she but it being 2 a.m. at your place, you missed the 's'. :P

Yeah I did that twice , andI put a im insterd or er, when i said "him" being 2a.m.

And just to organize the saving roles(they obviously can't discuss in the open and they don't have BTSC).

MedBot, you should save dusty. She's almost cleared.

Herbalist, if you wish, you can save me. If #7 comes out you should save him.

I am suggesting this, so as to prevent both of you saving the same person. ;)

EDIT: W00t, post #1300. :D

And just to organize the saving roles(they obviously can't discuss in the open and they don't have BTSC).

Hey, what about me? I need saving too :P

That would not work MB cant save the hax0r.

Herbalist, you should save dusty. She's almost cleared.

Medibot, if you wish, you can save GC. If #7 comes out you should save him.

Space Agent XM100z can save BrAndonB (if you wish)

However posting like this will probably just encorage the mafia to change targets..

Edited by taliesin

SoKrisky,

I just cant help myself and have to write your name as SoKrispy!

I dont think in this game I will remember to write it correctly

but I hope that is ok with you as I brought up all your posts to keep you in the game.

BTW where are you? NZ?

That would not work MB cant save the hax0r.

Herbalist, you should save dusty. She's almost cleared.

Medibot, if you wish, you can save GC. If #7 comes out you should save him.

Space Agent XM100z can save BrAndonB (if you wish)

However posting like this will probably just encorage the mafia to change targets..

Yep! Sorry. Missed that. Even if it encourages the Mafia, we can't afford losing Dusty. ;)