BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

Can i just ask a quesion as i'm not clear on this lol...

Seven first of all was going to kill onetruth. But then got an 'order' to change to TC, whom he would have killed except for Mafia got their PM in first.

Does this mean Seven PM'd chosing onetruth 1st, and then changed at last minute to TC? its just im wondering why it would be included in the Night Post the attack on onetruth? Strange aswell for the Mafia and Seven to go for the one person... wish i could be 100% on TC's role lol.

:D

Yeah, I wrote the part about Seven attacking onetruth and then Seven changed their mind, but I didn't want to scrap all my effort, (especially since it ended up working in well with giving clues to the secret relationship between Zero and the Numbers ;P), so I left and and just changed the kill target.

I work hard trying to make the stories interesting and working in a continuing storyline and I was up very late writing that and waiting for the last PM (which I didn't get before I went to sleep), so if I write different things in than you are used to, well, get used to it :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat voted for OT .. Post # 401 ... So am updating the Roster

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for Barack Obama. (not voting)

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - cannot vote

5) twoaday

6) Kat - voting for onetruth

7) Crazypainter voting for onetruth

8) GC - voting for onetruth

9) Nayana- voting for Frozen

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEngineer] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty - voting for onetruth

12) Dawh - voting for Taliesin

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon - voting for Kat

16) Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - voting for Dusty

20) Joe's Student - voting for onetruth

It is stormy and rainy night at my place now. Very suitable for reading night post.......

Oops, we are waiting for day post right now, aren't we? :D

10 have voted

1 cannot vote

1 will not vote

4 yet to vote

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

I think that voting for a baddie is a good cause...

Edit: when was the last time we saw twoaday? He seems to be VERY inactive...

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for onetruth

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

7) Crazypainter voting for onetruth

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

Edited by frozen_in_fire

So I think the time has come to present more evidence. It seems likely now that GC is telling the truth. Therefore, we have two known baddies ready to be lynched: onetruth and Brandonb.

However, as I see it, the most imminent threat to the Innocent's victory is Zero since he only needs to kill Seven to win (and we can be sure that Zero has been hunting diligently for Seven (and even more sure that Brandonb has been searching desperately for both of them. :( )) Assuming that ThunderChicken was the Mutant (I see that there is some doubt about this, :o ) that means that regardless of whether or not onetruth is airlocked, she will die at the end of the day. So we can airlock onetruth and leave Zero with the chance to kill Seven, or Brandonb with the chance to kill both of them, or we can nip that problem in the bud and kill the QAs and Zero and eliminate another win condition for Brandonb if we can airlock Zero today.

As it so happens, I know who Zero is: Taliesin. I know because I am the Uber-Hacker. When the CD took my vote away on the first day, I was miffed and then when Taliesin voted against me without any obvious provocation (and others follwed suit,) I was suspicious so I hacked into the mainframe to find out more about Taliesin and Y-54N informed me that he was Zero. I went back through the posts looking for evidence in what he wrote and I presented that evidence hoping it would be enough so that I wouldn't have to come out with my role. But now that I've thought about it enough, I'm not too worried about revealing my role at this time since with the QAs and Zero out of the way and Brandonb on a short leash, the M4F14 are already at a huge disadvantage and there are still a couple of saving roles should I need protection tonight.

So we can make the safe vote of onetruth or Brandonb if we want to, but I think that it will be much better if we can nail Zero now by voting for Taliesin. I will happily vote for whichever of the three that people think would be the most worthwhile to target, but now you know my preference and my reason.

Hello everybody... and just to let you know, I am not "slipping under the radar". I am simply sleeping. Anyways, right now, it seems that TC was the Mutant, right? So the QAs would have to kill someone else, right? So wouldn't we know who's a QA or not based on who's voting for someone by themselves? Assuming that TC was the Mutant, which he might not be, I don't know, the QAs will be dead by the end of the day anyways... right? RIGHT?!

Maybe I should have done this before, and I wouldn't have become a target of a bad guy trying to get rid of a player who suspects him

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

7) Crazypainter voting for Brandonb

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

I have read a lot of very convincing arguments.

I believe I have voted for onetruth and Bb this round/day.

I want to vote for Bb because we KNOW he is a baddie as he admitted it.

But I also do think OT is a QA. Thats the last vote I cast.

I cant remember if I voted for Bb today or not...already....

that doesnt matter though as I have obviously changed my vote.

So I am going to go with my initial thought of

'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'.

PS 6000 people were made citizens at the ceremony this am. There are

3 ceremonies going on today. So 18,000 new citizens at the end of the day.

I know because I am the Uber-Hacker.

Who are you? It's kinda risky to lie about having a role when you're not certain whoever has that role is dead. I was starting to believe you about taliesin until you came out with that. I can prove my role, I know the identities of a couple some innocents. Who did you think was the uber-hacker? Sinistral?

Sorry, but I'm actually the uber-hacker. I would have no incentive to come out with my role other than having someone lie and come out with it. So, yeah, Dawh, I'm now voting for you.

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

11) Dusty - voting for dawn

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

and what role does taliesin have that you would want to airlock so bad? If you're zero, and he's 7, you don't win if 7's airlocked. I need to go over other win instances to see who you might really be...

and what role does taliesin have that you would want to airlock so bad? If you're zero, and he's 7, you don't win if 7's airlocked. I need to go over other win instances to see who you might really be...

He doesn't know what role taliesin has. He is the other remaining QA, and as such, taliesin is his objective today for the lynching win condition.

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

11) Dusty - voting for dawn

14) taliesin - Woon

18) SoKrisky

Because I am the QA secondary objective, then if I am not killed off today all the QA's would die. Therefor I am not voting for OT or Dwah (as they will be dead asuming I am right about this), Im suspicious of Woon, at the moment so.

Also remember when there is only 1 QA left, they get a kill every night, and 1 cannot be killed while in contact ( They meet up with against TC didn't they?)

Now im torn between voting with the crowd, or making a vote based of my instient, afriad I would get marked as bad guy because of it. But I place my vote for Woon.

Thank you dusty for coming clean, and prehaps saving my life, and I will repay you one day ( this game or next ). Also the fact that BrendonB votes for is a little suspicion, unless he has not logged in since the discussion started.

Look forward to the day post

Edited by taliesin

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

11) Dusty - voting for dawh

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

Oooh this is getting good!

So could vote for Brandon or Onetruth or...Dawh

I am gonna wait for some more ppl to chime in.

If anyone has questions it is always good to check

out who votes for a new person first and then see who follows.....

edit: changed the spelling of Dawh

Edited by crazypainter

Who are you? It's kinda risky to lie about having a role when you're not certain whoever has that role is dead. I was starting to believe you about taliesin until you came out with that. I can prove my role, I know the identities of a couple some innocents. Who did you think was the uber-hacker? Sinistral?

Sorry, but I'm actually the uber-hacker. I would have no incentive to come out with my role other than having someone lie and come out with it. So, yeah, Dawh, I'm now voting for you.

I didn't think anything about who was/is the Uber-Hacker. I know. I am the Uber-Hacker.

Maybe some of my suspicions about people voting for onetruth were right. GC said he was the Space Agent and said he might as well since the M4F14 already know his identity. He also mentioned that onetruth was a QA. That seems to be a safe assumption now. However, the M4F14 already knew he was telling the truth and would have wanted to get rid of a different baddie without risking their own necks so jumping on with GC was a "safe" manuever from a M4F14 perspective since the QAs will likely die anyway. However, if some innocent can turn the vote to Zero, then all of the innocents can turn their attention to finding the remaining hidden M4F14. As long as Zero is still alive, there are other baddies for the Innocents to watch out for.

However, if people get rid of Zero (and consequently the QAs,) then the M4F14 will be the only ones left. They could try a strategy of laying low and hope for the best, but as I see it, they are attempting a far bolder strategy. Bb tried the same thing at the end of Mafia VI. He started claiming other people were all kinds of roles and causing doubt among the innocents. Everyone had accepted that Tolecnal/Cherry Lane was the suicide bomber, but by the end, he had almost convinced people that she was actually a mafiosa in disguise. I see the same thing happening here.

As dangerous as it is for them to allow Zero to live, no baddie faction can win tonight. So it is better for them if Zero survives the airlocking today. What better way to sow confusion than to have one of them claim to be the Uber-Hacker and then ID their allies (if pressed) as other innocent roles? Brandonb is against me because he wants Zero alive so that he can kill Zero tonight. I'm still up for lynching any of the three likely baddies (or even Dusty, if people want to) and I'll even remove my vote for now until this matter is decided.

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

11) Dusty - voting for dawh

12) Dawh

14) taliesin

18) SoKrisky

It's minipost time again:

Craving More Take-out (of the game)

Having also cloned Dawh's taste for pizza, the Cybernetic Droid headed towards the Pizza Pi Palace as dinner time arrived. It had been pondering who to clone next...Bb? Nah, it was very vain and didn't want to look like a Man-eating ArachnoBunny...Sinistral? Oh wait, he had been killed before his first day on Affinion 7. Too bad, too. Sinistral had some really amazing qualities (besides the fact he looked exactly like 41Z3N). It could always clone Dawh again, but the pizza cravings it got were annoying...

Meanwhile, Onetruth was just exiting the Pizza Pi Palace, carrying an extra large pepperoni pizza pi. She needed some comfort food after the terrible day she'd been having. She'd almost been strangled by Seven and now everyone was itching to airlock her. What else could go wrong?

"Ow!" she cried as the CD ran straight into her. She lifted the lid of the pizza box to make sure her pi hadn't been crushed. It hadn't. Well, she thought, at least something hasn't gone wrong...

The smell of the pizza wafted up to the CD's cloned nose. Its cloned salivary glands began to water. In a flash, it grabbed the box and tugged.

"Hey!" Onetruth yelled, tugging back. "Let go of my pizza!"

It was a stalemate as both sides were desperately in need of the cheesy meaty pi. At last, a fluorescent light bulb went off above the CD's head and it had the solution. It grabbed Onetruth along with the pizza and turned to head back to its cloning lair.

------------------------

Okay, Onetruth is removed from discussion for 24 hours, until 6pm Central time tomorrow.

I was looking back through the posts and stumbled onto this (emphasis added.) Does that mean that onetruth will be able to return to the discussion in a little over two hours. Can she vote then?

Maybe she will clear a few things up then--though come to think of it, that will probably just make things more complicated... :wacko::(

I was looking back through the posts and stumbled onto this (emphasis added.) Does that mean that onetruth will be able to return to the discussion in a little over two hours. Can she vote then?

Maybe she will clear a few things up then--though come to think of it, that will probably just make things more complicated... :wacko::(

No, vote is removed.

GC is telling the truth, he is the Space Agent. I know, I hacked in and found his identity on the first day. That's why, when he said onetruth is a QA, I was all onboard to believe that. But you are using an interesting strategy with claiming a role that's not yours.

GC is telling the truth, he is the Space Agent. I know, I hacked in and found his identity on the first day. That's why, when he said onetruth is a QA, I was all onboard to believe that. But you are using an interesting strategy with claiming a role that's not yours.

That could be true (if I didn't know better,) but like GC said, the M4F14 also know his role, so your claiming to know it doesn't help you. At this point the best strategy for the M4F14 is to cause as much mayhem as possible and keep the innocents confused. I hope that the innocents see through it.

Dawh, you are lying.

"GC said he was the Space Agent and said he might as well since the M4F14 already know his identity"

The mafia know the ID of Robie the Robot, not the Agent.

Why make such an obvious lying statement?

Its so easy to disprove.... oh ok I get it.

Edited by crazypainter